COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

Let us welcome ElCid's new alternick: Desert_Dolphin

logitextlogitext PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
You know what, Elcid, when I advised you to be 'born again' this wasnt really what I had in mind. :lol:

Cut the crap, ElCid.

I edited my post, the answer to your question is: NPA.

How do I know they are christians?

1. The catholic church supported them.

2. The philippines is 99.99+% theist today. Much less atheists in the 80s when the CPP-NPA numbered more than 55,000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism_in_the_Philippines

But the moslems have their own group, so that means the NPA are christians.

First, I am not ElCid, you idi ot. I don't have his patience in dealing with your kraapp.

This is how you blew your cover:

1. new character -registered 6 days ago
2. exhibits same hate
3. same manner of speaking
4. same language and vocabulary
5. same ideas
6. same temper
7. similar demands
8. same time zone/ posting time
9. no sooner than this character appeared when he immediately launched unprovoked character assassinations against me 
10. same delays: like elcid you quoted my old post 20 min after I edited it.

Thats fine. :)

However, no cheating. You were planning to use this supporting character to finally get your first winning vote on a formal debate, arent you? ;)

Comments

• TrollmeisterTrollmeister B?nned for trolling PEX PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sinabi ko nang hindi ako si El Cid e!   :rofl:   
    Sige inaamin ko na alternick ko si Desert Dolphin      :rofl:
  • Desert_DolphinDesert_Dolphin PEx Rookie ⭐
    You don't realize how stupid you are. LOL! Whoever is behind the name ElCid is laughing at you right now. 

This is how you blew your cover:

1. new character -registered 6 days ago
    2. exhibits same hate
    3. same manner of speaking
    4. same language and vocabulary
    5. same ideas
    6. same temper
    7. similar demands
    8. same time zone/ posting time
    9. no sooner than this character appeared when he immediately launched unprovoked character assassinations against me 
    10. same delays: like elcid you quoted my old post 20 min after I edited it.

Really? You base your assumption on these? I thought I saw the depth of your stoop pea deety. Di pa pala. LOL!

• ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 13
    Let us be kind to logitext.  He is having delusions now - he sees me everywhere lol. That goes for JT too - he thinks I'm Trollmeister.  This people are probably taking drugs lol.  And what  he is actually doing is against forum rules.  And I'm sorry we don't do character assassination - we only assassinate falsehood.  And we don't have to since it's quite obvious that you are intellectually dishonest since you manufacture your own "facts".  You have very little credibility left.  All you have going for you is good grammar.  Other than that you have nothing.

You are taking this forum thingy far too seriously.  Get some sun.  Take your girlfriend to a movie.  I know you are having nightmares now since what you're having is a rude awakening - that your world view has no basis in fact that's why you have to manufacture your own to conform to such a world view.  And by the way Desert_Dolphin has better grammar and I thank you for comparing my english to his. :peace:

And as for your assumption that I created this alternick Desert_Dolphin FOR THE VOTE in the formal debate - I already gave JT the opportunity to declare himself the winner but he never took it.  This is not about winning - this is about having the opportunity to lay down our side of the issue permanently on record in PEX.  So what the eff are you talking about me wanting to score points with another nick? lol
    bwahaha!  comedy na to!   :rofl:  
    Pagpasenciahan na natin binabangunot na din si logitext eh tuwing sasabihing 100 milyon pinatay ng kapwa niya ateo kaya binabawasan niya ng 45 milyon.  Acceptable na mass murder kay logitext yung 55Milyon. Que horror! Hindi maitanggi kaya bawasan na lang - dagdag bawas? lol.
  • logitextlogitext PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I told you, its fine. Just DONT CHEAT. ok? :lol:
    edited August 14
    logitext said:
    This thread is another testament of your failure to get one over on me.  The demolition job will never work.  Many have tried but all of them failed - including you. This is getting pathetic logitext - paranoid even.  Now you are seeing me everywhere.  Soon I will haunt you in your dreams telling you that 100 million were murdered by your own kind.  There is nowhere to hide logitext...nowhere... bwahahahahaha
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Desert_Dolphin?

Hindi nagiisip me ari nyan.

kase?

DEsert_DOlphin

Kagagawa pa lang ng pangalan, DEDO na.

Parang nag self abortion.

lelz.

Do you know my Martial Arts?

lelz
    B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..
  • logitextlogitext PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Desert_Dolphin?

kase?

DEsert_DOlphin

lelz.

lelz
    B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..

:lol:
    Desert_Dolphin?

kase?

DEsert_DOlphin

lelz.

lelz
    B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..
    Walang ka-kwenta kwentang post nito. Walang maibato kaya Pex Name ang pinag-interesan. Walang silbing banat naman. Sino ngayon ang hindi nag-iisip? LOL!
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 14
    Desert_Dolphin?

kase?

DEsert_DOlphin

lelz.

lelz
    B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..
    Walang ka-kwenta kwentang post nito. Walang maibato kaya Pex Name ang pinag-interesan. Walang silbing banat naman. Sino ngayon ang hindi nag-iisip? LOL!
    see, pwede kitang butasan, pangalan mo pa lang. pag hindi ikaw ang nakaisip ng pangalan, maaring ligtas ka pa. pero hindi, kase kung iba ang nakaisip at ginamit mo, DEDO kayong dalawa.

isang bato, 2 hits? ano ngayon ang karma? pakisolve nga?

lelz

B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..
    logitext said:
    Hindi ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa sa katah nga han mo. :loser: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    logitext said:
    Hindi ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa sa katah nga han mo. :loser: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I don't use that many smileys lol.  But perhaps now I do? Bwahahahahahaha.
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    bwahaha!  comedy na to!   :rofl:  
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is a perfect example of a thread na naghahanap lang ng away! Mga bata pa ba kayo?

1 Corinthians 13:11
    English Standard Version
    When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

But then again, comedy relief is nice from time to time. :) Sana wala lang totoong away and character assassination. ;)
    This is a perfect example of a thread na naghahanap lang ng away! Mga bata pa ba kayo?

English Standard Version
    When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

But then again, comedy relief is nice from time to time. :) Sana wala lang totoong away and character assassination. ;)
    Sabihin mo yan kay logitext. He created this thread. Tan G.A. kasi. LOL!

English Standard Version

Sabihin mo yan kay logitext. He created this thread. Tan G.A. kasi. LOL!

So Desert Dolphin already posted so that means I already posted previously.   Wow I have too much time on my hands to play different characters who turns out speaks better english than I do lol.
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Saan kaya hango ang pangalang Desert Dolphin (na may feathers at tuka)? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file