Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

Depression: Sharing, Insights, Support Group

kiros0027kiros0027 PEx Rookie ⭐
edited August 2019 in Health and Wellness
Sa mga taong tulad ko na may depression, ano ang ginagawa nyo para di kayo maapektuhan ng CD (Clinical Depression) sa araw araw nyo na buhay?
Tagged:

Comments

• May i suggest you visit Dr Joyce Piap Go.  no medicine pure counselling sessions lang. Very effective ang system niya; My mom had 5 sessions and she is now better now.   check her at www.joycepiapgo.com
  • kiros0027kiros0027 PEx Rookie ⭐
    May i suggest you visit Dr Joyce Piap Go.  no medicine pure counselling sessions lang. Very effective ang system niya; My mom had 5 sessions and she is now better now.   check her at www.joycepiapgo.com
    Meron din sa UST Psychotrauma Clinic. They offer free psychological help.
  • kiros0027kiros0027 PEx Rookie ⭐
    People with mental health concerns and challenges should only consult with registered psychologists and psychiatrists.
  • loiscollinsloiscollins PEx Rookie ⭐
    Make sure to have honest and sincere friends and relatives around you while taking the medical support and talk with them when you feel bad..It will make you feel safe
  • kiros0027 said:
    Sa mga taong tulad ko na may depression, ano ang ginagawa nyo para di kayo maapektuhan ng CD (Clinical Depression) sa araw araw nyo na buhay?

Si mama po dinala ko sa isang counselling session kay dr joyce piap go.  gumaling po sya in 3 sessions.  very helpful po ang sounseling therapy.  no medicine needed.
  • kiros0027 said:

Try dr winnie lim khoo in cardinal santos medical center