Quick Translation Anybody?

Probably perfectly innocent but have to be sure. Don't trust Google translate and would like the opinion of a kind Filipino if poss please. What's going on hear? I appreciate more context may be needed. Many thanks for any help.

(wife has asked man to join her at friends gathering) :
Him "I'll let you know on the 31st, no promises"
Her Ok thanks, I'm leaving on thursday dear. Ok think about it hehe
Him "parang may ultimatum ah..hehe.. I'll think about it".
Her "Ayaw mo pa sagot KO hehe".
Him "Tempting... hehe.. it depends kasi kung payagan ng dean namin etc etc"
Her "Hehe ok I'll wait. Puede Ka rin sumipot like what u did a while ago hehe".
Him "Haha"
Her "Mag take out Ka na Lang hehe after hi. Joke Lang dear".
Him "baka puede for picture taking then off I go..hehe"
Her "Ya, pude Rin haha". Selfie Tayo pa SA motor mo that will be great as well hehehe"
Him "puede..haha"

Comments

• DacsDacs Bummed bу Αdmin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hmmm I'll bite...

My input in italics as shown below. Items inside () for context:
    silentdan said:
    Probably perfectly innocent but have to be sure. Don't trust Google translate and would like the opinion of a kind Filipino if poss please. What's going on hear? I appreciate more context may be needed. Many thanks for any help.

(wife has asked man to join her at friends gathering) :
    Him "I'll let you know on the 31st, no promises"
    Him "parang may ultimatum ah.. [it seems you're giving me an ultimatum] hehe.. I'll think about it".
    Her "Ayaw mo pa sagot KO hehe". [You still don't want to even it's my treat (said in jest)]
    Him "Tempting... hehe.. it depends kasi kung payagan ng dean namin etc etc [it depends if I'll be allowed by our dean, etc etc]"
    Her "Hehe ok I'll wait. Puede Ka rin sumipot like what u did a while ago hehe". [You can join in (during the event) like what...]
    Him "Haha"
    Her "Mag take out Ka na Lang hehe after hi. Joke Lang dear". [Just have a takeout after (saying) "hi"]
    Him "baka puede for picture taking then off I go..hehe" [And maybe we can some picture taking then...]
    Her "Ya, pude Rin haha". Selfie Tayo pa SA motor mo that will be great as well hehehe" [Yeah, we can do that. We do selfie on your motor(cycle) and that...]
    Him "puede..haha" [Yeah]

• Ok, many thanks for the translation. I still can't tell if she was flirting with him and asking him out but I think it's one to let go on balance. Can't let paranoia get the better of me.

• Him "I'll let you know on the 31st, no promises"

Him "Sounds like you're giving me an ultimatum. I'll think about it."

Her "Don't you like it even if my treat?"

Him "Tempting, but depends on whether our dean would allow etc. etc."

Her "I'll wait. You can also just come (to the event) like what you did a while ago."

Him "Haha"

Her "Grab a take out after ... . I'm just joking, dear."

Him "Can we just have picture taking then off I go?"

Her "Yah, sure. We'll have selfie on your motorbike, that will be great as well."

Him "Sure."
  • Is it normal for the wife to call some dude, "dear"?
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer soundscapes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh "dear" 🤔

alam na

• ethan911ethan911 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited August 8
    Dear is just an expression of women(old) that I see in chat often, I don't see anything bad about it.

But wife is flirting 100%. Words used are careful so as not to raise an eyebrow but is open for imagination.
    Wife is a lawyer!   B)
    So definitely something is up.
  • justj_justj_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 11
    wife is luring the man to bite

Q: What would your wife do to him if he did bite and show up.  would she be all over him?  If i were you id keep an eye on her. follow her secretly and see for yourself if she's onto something.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer soundscapes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the kind of "language" that they used in that conversation.. there's something odd. 
    edited August 12
    Wrong thread
    wrong thread lol
  • java_chiqjava_chiq oh yeah...retired PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    that was weird-  what I don't understand is that selfie thing @motorcycle

if this is a wife trying to bait the guy into...stuff... the whole selfie @motorcycle doesn't make sense.

if it was an office mate/ex office mate  who doesn't want to attend a function- then it makes sense that showing up is needed, selfie is needed   ... but the whole- i'm leaving on Thursday is just off.

over-all - sounds like a dumb broad. Just dump and upgrade.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file