COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

FRANCINE DIAZ: The Next Big Thing [Thread #1]

Francine Diaz (born January 27, 2004), is a Filipino actress and commercial model. She is an artist of ABS-CBN and is currently managed by Star Magic.

Comments

• JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Thanks sa paggawa nitong thread for Francine (Cassy)!
  • chiaradmschiaradms PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited July 2019

TV SHOWS

KADENANG GINTO
    as Cassandra "Cassie" Mondragon

BE MY LADY (2016)
    as Young Pinang Crisostomo

THE GREATEST LOVE (2016)
    as Young Gloria Guerrero

IKAW LANG ANG IIBIGIN (2017)
    as Young Bianca Agbayani

Bagay sila Francine & Seth. Pwede din si Grae Fernandez. 

starmagicphilsVerified

Kyle Echarri and Francine Diaz
    #ABSCBNBall2019
    #StarMagicXBantayBata
    --
    The ABS-CBN Ball is dedicated to support Bantay Bata 163's Education Program. For more updates, visit ABSCBNBall.com
    audreyjane said:

SILLY RED SHOES | The Gold Squad Movie

pwede kaya itong magkaroon ng kahit limited theatrical release?
    Silly Red Shoes movie review by me :)

Silly Red Shoes: Not Just a Light Romance Story

Sometimes there are people who contain certain traits such that these traits make them special or stand out from the rest. In the case of the Dreamscape Digital and Spring Films’ motion picture, Silly Red Shoes, it’s about a young woman who agrees to join a contest but has to find a pair of shoes that fit her feet perfectly. Her male best friend helps her craft the perfect pair of shoes for the contest.
    Ashley (Francine Diaz) has a difficult time finding shoes that fit her “size 7” feet perfectly. Her friend Chuck (Kyle Echarri) is a budding cobbler, owning a small shoe factory. One day, Chuck receives a pair of red shoes that are the best fit for Ashley, who decides to use them for a contest in their place. When a jeep runs over the red shoes however, Chuck meets Mang Feli (Herbert Bautista), who could do more than simply repair the shoes. Could Ashley and Chuck turn into sweethearts from being friends?
    The movie employs a “story-within-a-story” approach, as it begins with the legend of Princess Lili, and how Bakulaw could save her by giving her a special pair of shoes. Some parallelisms are applied between Princess Lili and Ashley, as well as Bakulaw and Chuck. Mang Feli is also likened to the character Ermitanyo in the legend. The lead stars, Francine Diaz and Kyle Echarri show off their improvement in acting and how they breathed life into their characters. Diaz did not exaggerate her emotions whenever there are more dramatic moments for her character Ashley. Anna J. Luna shows her brilliance in acting anew, as she portrays Celine, Ashley’s concerned eldest sister. Ms. Luna clearly expresses the feelings that her character calls for whenever it’s appropriate. Karen Reyes is also effective as Berns, Ashley’s second oldest sister who is always ready to give her advice. Bautista’s portrayal of Mang Feli is not just a father figure for Ashley, he also embodies the character as someone willing enough to make up for his shortcomings that he did not mean to commit in the past.
    Shot entirely in Liliw, Laguna, Silly Red Shoes is shot in such a way that the cinematography helps bring further life to its already colourful setting. It is more than just any young love story; it has a heart-warming message for anyone wanting to feel any kind of love.
    The movie employs a “story-within-a-story” approach, as it begins with the legend of Princess Lili, and how Bakulaw could save her by giving her a special pair of shoes. Some parallelisms are applied between Princess Lili and Ashley, as well as Bakulaw and Chuck. Mang Feli is also likened to the character Ermitanyo in the legend. The lead stars, Francine Diaz and Kyle Echarri show off their improvement in acting and how they breathed life into their characters. Diaz did not exaggerate her emotions whenever there are more dramatic moments for her character Ashley. Anna J. Luna shows her brilliance in acting anew, as she portrays Celine, Ashley’s concerned eldest sister. Ms. Luna clearly expresses the feelings that her character calls for whenever it’s appropriate. Karen Reyes is also effective as Berns, Ashley’s second oldest sister who is always ready to give her advice. Bautista’s portrayal of Mang Feli is not just a father figure for Ashley, he also embodies the character as someone willing enough to make up for his shortcomings that he did not mean to commit in the past.
    Shot entirely in Liliw, Laguna, Silly Red Shoes is shot in such a way that the cinematography helps bring further life to its already colourful setting. It is more than just any young love story; it has a heart-warming message for anyone wanting to feel any kind of love.
    #MovieReview
    #SillyRedShoes
    #TheGOLDsquad
    #iWantOriginals
    #DreamscapeDigital
    #KyCine
    #KyleEcharri
    #FrancineDiaz

Movie review by ME :)

#2019bestnine Francine Diaz