HOMEBASE EASY JOB

I am looking for home based chatter. The product you will be selling is a dating site membership under my generated link. All you have to do is to persuade men to chat you (under my generated link) all single men in the USA and then let them subscribe our service just for chatting you (the moment they subscribe at any of our plan package then that's already a sale for you)... You need not show yourself on cam. If your passion is talking/chatting with people and meeting new friends at the same time EARNING BIG, then this is the right job for you.
Those who have the experience in chatting and selling this kind of product and can deliver RESULT are most Welcome... I only need RESULT but what's more important is you can produce results everyday. Also, you must have a proven track record in converting chat inyo sales by letting single men you have just chatting to subscribe/pay our plan package services (under my generated link) just to persuade you.
LOOKING for a hardworking, competent and honest HOME-BASED CHAT AGENTS with the following qualifications:
Male of Female. 18 years of age and above.
Must be willing to work full-time or part-time.
Must know how to create accounts like on facebook, Gmail, etc.
Fresh grads and even older that is fitted for this job as long as you have chat experience in selling dating site membership thru online chatting.
SKILLS REQUIRED:
*Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Data Entry
- Email Management
*English
- Speaking
- Writing
*Marketing & Sales
- Affiliate Marketing
- Classified Ads Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing