CORO HOTEL Makati

Yes, I’m on search for a new job for my career growth.

I was invited for an interview. The HR seems approachable until she open her mouth.

I was describing my duties at my current work and I can tell she’s discriminating me on how she look at me until she said that I have “No pleasing personality’. I’m polite with her from beginning to end of that interview.

I understand that some look at “first impression last” syndrome, but to describe and insult me right on the spot is unjustified.

the HR approach is unpleasant. 

I wonder if that woman is paid to be rude. 

Comments

• Nakakainis yung ganyang tao no. Parang ayoko na tuloy mag apply dahil sa hr na yan
  • I wonder pano sya natanggap doon. So rude.
  • kurdapskurdaps PExer
    Just be yourself. She's insecure. Maybe you are more beautiful than her that's why she said that hahaha How would you rate that HR based on her physical appearance? haha
  • kurdaps said:
    Just be yourself. She's insecure. Maybe you are more beautiful than her that's why she said that hahaha How would you rate that HR based on her physical appearance? haha
    Well lets just say hindi mo iisipin sya yung HR.
    So ill leave it here like this. But given a chance makita ko sya ulit. HAHAHAHAHHA

• Yes, I’m on search for a new job for my career growth.

I was invited for an interview. The HR seems approachable until she open her mouth.

I was describing my duties at my current work and I can tell she’s discriminating me on how she look at me until she said that I have “No pleasing personality’. I’m polite with her from beginning to end of that interview.

I understand that some look at “first impression last” syndrome, but to describe and insult me right on the spot is unjustified.

Dear MAYKATOTOHANAN,

We are sorry to hear this. Please accept our sincere apology for this unacceptable experience.

We at Coro Hotel strive for a high level of professionalism and politeness being in the service industry.  It was unfortunate that you had to experience the opposite.  

Please know that we take your concern seriously and have put together a committee to internally investigate the matter. We see this as an opportunity to improve and we would appreciate to hear from you, should you wish to talk about your experience further. You may email me personally at [email protected]

Again, thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely,

Noel Valenzuela
    General Manager
    Coro Hotel

• kurdapskurdaps PExer
    kurdaps said:
    So ill leave it here like this. But given a chance makita ko sya ulit. HAHAHAHAHHA

hahahaha andun pa kaya yun? Anong 1st impression mo sa kanya? haha
  • kurdapskurdaps PExer

Dear MAYKATOTOHANAN,

We are sorry to hear this. Please accept our sincere apology for this unacceptable experience.

We at Coro Hotel strive for a high level of professionalism and politeness being in the service industry.  It was unfortunate that you had to experience the opposite.  

Please know that we take your concern seriously and have put together a committee to internally investigate the matter. We see this as an opportunity to improve and we would appreciate to hear from you, should you wish to talk about your experience further. You may email me personally at [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Noel Valenzuela
    General Manager
    Coro Hotel

Up for this. Please hide her personality and keep it confidential for her sake if ever she send any personal messages. Thank you. 
  • kurdaps said:
    kurdaps said:

hahahaha andun pa kaya yun? Anong 1st impression mo sa kanya? haha
    1st impression, that someone from the industry won't be that rude.
    to someone who is not "Pleasing" to her. Rudeness to another level.
  • kurdaps said:

Dear MAYKATOTOHANAN,

Yours Sincerely,

Noel Valenzuela
    General Manager
    Coro Hotel

Up for this. Please hide her personality and keep it confidential for her sake if ever she send any personal messages. Thank you. 
    Is this for real? I do not wish chaos. I no longer mention any name as i still value politeness.
  • kurdaps said:

Dear MAYKATOTOHANAN,

Yours Sincerely,

Noel Valenzuela
    General Manager
    Coro Hotel

Is this for real? I do not wish chaos. I no longer mention any name as i still value politeness.
    What i mean is your safety. To hide your personality if ever you send your concern to them haha you get it now? hahaha  
  • na gets ko naman. at nag dadalawang isip pa rin naman ako kung mag email or not.

• na gets ko naman. at nag dadalawang isip pa rin naman ako kung mag email or not.

Na hired ka ba sa company? if not, wag mo na imessage kasi wala ka na rin naman connection sa company and you just want to rant. At kung na hired ka naman, Message mo nalang si General Manager through here para anonymous ka pa rin.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file