Home PEx Classifieds Travel

How do you relax on the weekend?

Give some advice / maybe even ready-made solutions. And already everything that I did was tired ... and not so relaxes me.

Comments

• JakeHill66JakeHill66 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Btw, I'm planning on going to Greece for a week. Need some rest. I learn so much from travel. World travel broadens your mind in so many ways. You meet new people, share new experiences, and let down your guard much more than when back at home caught up in the mundane day to day routine of life that we think is normal. I would love to go by the beaches but i'm not sure if the weather will still be warm enough.
    Any recommendations on which city/town I should go to if this is my one chance to visit Greece? Halkidiki maybe? Has anyone used Halkidiki Taxi Transfers?
  • edited August 2019 #3
    There is a type of tourism called wild tourism. When you need to reboot your brain and understand what you are capable of, it is best to go alone. Firstly, no one will tell you where to go or what to watch, secondly, you will discover new people and new relationships, and thirdly, you will relax your soul.
    This type of tourism also develops your communication skills and thinking. To begin, I advise you to try traveling in Georgia. Great views, friendly people, sea, wine. Take a compass with you just in case, an indispensable thing on such a journey. I found the best survival compasses survival here on HikeZone. For this type of travel, you should think carefully about what to bring with you - a tent, a sleeping bag.
    When tired of sleeping in a tent, you can always rent a room with local residents or contact the hostel. The main thing is that such a vacation will be remembered for a long time and you will find places where few people have visited.
  • Odessa is excellent, that's for sure!