ABS-CBN: Liza Soberano & Enrique Gil's NEW TELESERYE

chiaradmschiaradms PEx Rookie ⭐

‘Life after Darna’: Liza gears up for new teleserye with Enrique

MANILA — “There’s still life after ‘Darna.’”

These were the words of talent manager Ogie Diaz as he shared the first photos of his ward Liza Soberano starting work on a new acting project, just a week after she tearfully announced her withdrawal from the high-profile “Darna” movie.

The photos, posted on Facebook, show Soberano and her reel- and real-life partner Enrique Gil posing with members of Star Creatives, the production unit behind their last three TV series together — “Forevermore” (2014), “Dolce Amore” (2016), and “Bagani” (2018).

“Pitching of a new kilig teleserye under Star Creatives,” Diaz teased.

Diaz did not mention other details, although he previously revealed that aside from the series, a new movie featuring Soberano and Gil is also in the works.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwAPNqNAmq5/

starcreativestvVerified

something is cooking!
#StarCreativesTV2019

To date, the two have co-starred in four films, most recently the box-office hit “Alone/Together.”

Soberano, in her April 4 interview announcing her withdrawal from “Darna,” admitted she had feared that her decision to let go of the iconic role would negatively impact prospective projects under ABS-CBN.

That fear, it appears now, is unfounded.

Referring to Kapamilya executives, she said at the time: “They’re inspiring me, because they told me that I’m going to have other projects naman after. Akala ko if I backed out of ‘Darna,’ I wouldn’t have a job anymore. They told me na just because I’m not doing ‘Darna’ anymore, doesn’t mean I’m any less of an artist to them.”

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file