ABS-CBN: Liza Soberano & Enrique Gil's NEW TELESERYE

chiaradmschiaradms PEx Rookie ⭐

‘Life after Darna’: Liza gears up for new teleserye with Enrique

MANILA — “There’s still life after ‘Darna.’”

These were the words of talent manager Ogie Diaz as he shared the first photos of his ward Liza Soberano starting work on a new acting project, just a week after she tearfully announced her withdrawal from the high-profile “Darna” movie.

The photos, posted on Facebook, show Soberano and her reel- and real-life partner Enrique Gil posing with members of Star Creatives, the production unit behind their last three TV series together — “Forevermore” (2014), “Dolce Amore” (2016), and “Bagani” (2018).

“Pitching of a new kilig teleserye under Star Creatives,” Diaz teased.

Diaz did not mention other details, although he previously revealed that aside from the series, a new movie featuring Soberano and Gil is also in the works.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwAPNqNAmq5/

starcreativestvVerified

something is cooking!
#StarCreativesTV2019

To date, the two have co-starred in four films, most recently the box-office hit “Alone/Together.”

Soberano, in her April 4 interview announcing her withdrawal from “Darna,” admitted she had feared that her decision to let go of the iconic role would negatively impact prospective projects under ABS-CBN.

That fear, it appears now, is unfounded.

Referring to Kapamilya executives, she said at the time: “They’re inspiring me, because they told me that I’m going to have other projects naman after. Akala ko if I backed out of ‘Darna,’ I wouldn’t have a job anymore. They told me na just because I’m not doing ‘Darna’ anymore, doesn’t mean I’m any less of an artist to them.”

Comments

• chiaradmschiaradms PEx Rookie ⭐

Liza, Enrique teleserye gigiling na

Jun 28, 2019

Kahit nasa Amerika pa si Liza Soberano dahil nagpapagamot ng kanyang daliring sobrang naapektuhan ng trai-ning niya for “Darna,” baka raw magsimula na ang series na pagbibidahan nila ni Enrique Gil sa ABS-CBN.

Puwede naman daw kunan muna ang mga eksenang wala si Liza.

Ang alam ko, marami sa mga eksena sa series na ‘yon ang kukunan sa isang province somewhere in the south.

• chiaradmschiaradms PEx Rookie ⭐

Liza and Enrique start preparations for upcoming teleserye!

Reel-to-real-life couple Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil just shared new details about their upcoming teleserye!

In a vlog posted by Ogie Diaz, the actress’ talent manager, on YouTube earlier today, August 28, the pair openly talked about their much-awaited television project right after attending its story conference. 

According to Liza, they have already started working on the said series, saying, “Preparations na po para sa bagong teleserye.”

Meanwhile, Enrique assured their fans that they will be returning on the airwaves soon. 

“Super exciting. Nako, naririnig na namin sa social media. Huwag kayong mag-alala, guys, malapit na kaming lumabas. Wait lang kayo diyan,” he enthused. 

The couple also differentiated their characters in the new project from the previous ones that they've had. 

The actor said, “Siguro iba 'yung mga character na ipo-portray namin dito. Mas spunky si Liza dito.” 

“Mas sexy si Quen dito,” the actress replied.

The upcoming teleserye, which will be Liza and Enrique’s primetime comeback after starring in the fantasy series “Bagani,” will be directed by Richard Arellano under the Star Creatives production unit.

They were last seen on the ABS-CBN Films, Black Sheep-produced film “Alone/Together” which premiered in February this year. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file