COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

University

Ano po ang mas magandang school? Adamson University, University of Perpetual Help o Letran?

Comments

• DrStephenStrangeDrStephenStrange PEx Rookie ⭐
    If you're going to ask my biased opinion, I think I'll go to Adamson or Letran. Depende sa program na papasukan mo though. Ano nga ba course na kukunin mo? On my case, I'd go for Comm Arts kasi.
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    i WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND OUR SCHOOL- CAP COLLEGE DISTANCE/ONLINE EDUCATION.

Finish College...

In your own time,

In your own schedule,

At your own pace.

Start NOW!

Pay ONE SUBJECT at a time

at P3,000.00 per 3-unit subject

This already covers TUITION and MISCELLANEOUS Fees and BOOKS.

Through CAP College,

YOU CAN EARN A COLLEGE DIPLOMA

ü  …at any place you wish: at home or at work!

Learn wherever you are, even while you earn. And save on expenses for transportation and school uniform. You may continue to work for a living while you are pursuing your college degree.

ü  …in your own time, in your own schedule: There are no fixed class schedules to follow.

Daily classroom attendance is not required. You can work during the day and study your modules at night. Whenever you are free, you can work on your degree.

ü  …at your own pace: You can finish your degree at the speed you are most comfortable with.

You may graduate from college (4-yr. course) in two years – or even less. There is no pressure on payment schedules.

ENROLL ANYTIME!

For details, email:  [email protected] or FB messenger Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo
  • It depends on a program you want to choose. I think that it's up to you to decide because when I had to choose where to go, I listened to other people and regretted
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Are you a High School graduate or a Transferee of the old curriculum? You can still enroll even if you have not gone through Senior High School. Our new courses have bridging subjects which you can take in lieu of the Senior High School. Ask Me how? Enroll now at CAP College, the Distance/Online Education.
    For details, email me at [email protected] or FB Messenger Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file