Home PEx Classifieds Cars and Car Accessories
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Autoloan advice

Hello. Magtatanong lng po sana. Meron kasi akong 4 credit cards. I think in good standing nman. Bdo amex green, citi simplicity, bpi blue and hsbc red. Pinakamatagal is bpi blue at 2years npo. 

So around this may kasi yung anniv ng cit simplicity at bpi blue ko. So sinubukan kong mag apply for a new card with metrobank but declined and credit limit increase with citi but also denied. Was also approved for a personal loan last march. Problem ko po is, nagkaroon ako ng multiple denied credit card applications with different banks most probably kasi inapply ako ng agent na inapplyan ko for Metrobank. 

Hingi lng sana ako inputs when is the best time na pwede ako makapag apply for a car loan since kaka approve ko lng for a personal loan last march and meron pa ako cc applications na madami which looked na desperate ako for money. I was planning for an autoloan kasi around last quarter of the year. 

Answers

• mradventouristamradventourista PEx Rookie ⭐
    They would be more interested to see if you have the capacity to pay if you apply for a car loan. Besides, they don't have access naman to other banks database of application. I think they only have an access dun sa negative file.