2019 NBA Playoffs: Eastern Conference Finals (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
in NBA
The Bucks and Raptors clash to be the new kings of the East. Who will advance to the NBA Finals?

2019 NBA Playoffs: Eastern Conference Finals (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Noel_D09Noel_D09 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Raptors in 7
    The Raps can throw in Siakam and Kawhi (and Ibaka to some extent) to defend against Giannis.  The Bucks can use Middleton and Giannis to defend against Kawhi.

But the main attraction here is: Gasol vs Gasol :lol:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    MIL in 6

after watching game 7 between TOR and PHI, the Raptors is too dependent on KLeonard to carry the scoring while the Bucks will kill them with their 3pt shooters.

MIL has true pure stretch 5s in BLopez and Ilysova. then, there is GAntetokounmpo, NMitoric and PGasol.

weak spot ng TOR ay si KLowry.
  • balthierbalthier Your idol is a has been PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TOR is a one man team so if Kawhi gets unlucky, patay na. His teammates needs to wake up.

The Bucks have more weapons and easily dispatched the Celtics. Sabi nga ni Pierce, "it's over." :lol:
  • bigboy0101bigboy0101 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bucks in 6
    Bucks are going to the NBA finals!!! You heard it first!! Hindi uubra sa solid system ng Bucks yung playing style ng Raptors na puro Kawhi lang. Lahat ng players ng Bucks nag step up. Sa Raptors puro Kawhi lang. 
    Raptors in 7
    Sayang, out for the season na pala si Pau Gasol, sayang yung matchup :lol:
  • orlezeaorlezea Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited May 13
    kawhi is way better and all around player than the super overrated giannis who cant even shoot free throws and jump shot..i vote for toronto in 5 games. but this series is irrelevant and low tv ratings because no team can matchup in the finals against gsw.
  • deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Raptors in 6
    I voted Raps in 6 but honestly don't care who wins. I just hope from an outsider's perspective that the NBA Champs come out of the East. This should be a fun series.
  • contrariancontrarian carpe diem! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bucks in 5
    may kasamang swerte yung game winner ni kawhi plus mukhang nag-travel siya. anyway, mapapagod siya kakatira and bucks have enough defenders to throw at him. giannis is at the top of his game right now and no one from raptors can stop him.

bucks in 5. 
  • jazzperjazzper In Your Mind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fear the Dear in 6
    Raptors in 6
    Noel_D09 said:
    The Raps can throw in Siakam and Kawhi (and Ibaka to some extent) to defend against Giannis.  The Bucks can use Middleton and Giannis to defend against Kawhi.

We have Gasol vs Gasol here and Curry vs Curry on the other side.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    MBucks 3-1 TRaptors

Nov. 30 MIL 124-109 TOR
    Dec. 10 TOR 99-104 MIL
    Jan. 6 MIL 116-123 TOR (w/o KLowry)
    Feb.1 TOR 92-105 TOR
    Raptors in 7
    Noel_D09 said:

And possibly a Green vs Green for the finals...
  • westhavenwesthaven Jedi apprentice PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bucks in 6
    ^I thought Pau is no longer playing in the East finals? 
    Raptors in 6
    may kasamang swerte yung game winner ni kawhi plus mukhang nag-travel siya. anyway, mapapagod siya kakatira and bucks have enough defenders to throw at him. giannis is at the top of his game right now and no one from raptors can stop him.

bucks in 5. 
    kahit sino tumira nun. Kahit si Kobe or Jordan pa yan may kasamang swerte talaga. Ganun talaga. You don't get great playoff moments like that without a bit of luck involved. :lol:
  • gelodudegelodude Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Raptors in 7
    MBucks 3-1 TRaptors

Feb.1 TOR 92-105 TOR
    LOL! what this like in endgame where cap fought avengers 1 cap.

Back to the topic

bucks in 7 because their role players and three point shooting are more consistent than raptors. I know bucks do not have a lockdown defender on kawhi. But I do not believe that siakam and ibaka can contain Giannis. See what happened to fake Giannis stopper Horford. Raps will not always put Kawhi on Giannis. Raps know that Kawhi may get too tired on both defense and offense, where he carries a huge burden. Like this game where he scored around 50% of his point totl  Unless raps role players show more consistency i will still stan my Giannis and his bucks. Heck win or loss Giannis has earned my respect. Also, sixers were supposed to have a weak bench yet "deep" Raptors needed 7 games and a game winner from their superstar to win the series.
    Raptors in 6
    Noel_D09 said:
    Noel_D09 said:

And possibly a Green vs Green for the finals...
    Kung tinalo ng Rockets ang Warriors magpinsan talaga magkalaban. Danny Green and Gerald Green.
  • Jess24Jess24 1225 PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Bucks in 7
    Pau posted in his IG that he had an operation and is done for the Playoffs. 

Kawhi is having one hell of a post season, but imma go with the Bucks here. Milwaukee in 7.
  • stingray1059stingray1059 15 year pexer, break that! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Raptors in 7
    mas exciting ito kesa sa west finals
  • PlankingDonutPlankingDonut Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Raptors in 6
    As much as i wanted to root for the Bucks, we cqnt deny the Raptors.  D biro un tnalo nila ah (Sixers). Bucks may be talented , solid and efficient shooting but the team from the North has  the experience. Starting with Kawhi. He's the missing link from last year. Lowry is itching to get that first Finals appearance too. So is Marc Gasol. I may be wrong but im sure this will be a hell of an ECF. 
    Raptors in 6
    The King in The North! The Prince Who Was Promised!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file