Ang Totoong Narcolist: Sagot ni Bikoy kay Sen Sotto

knorrknorr 8anned by Abmin PExer
Sagot nya kay Senator Sotto sa mga paraatang sa kanya and additional pasabog.

PANUORIN PO NATIN ANG VIDEO NI BIKOY!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x783f3k?fbclid=IwAR0twpt5kgh0TcIFaFoJvurSuR06M7mXDvs0gszEzhgFbrP7VuVv3oCYxgw

Comments

• lechon xlechon x Olats PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 12

https://dai.ly/x783f3k

'Bikoy' denies tagging Aquino admin to drug trade in new video

ABS-CBN News
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/12/19/bikoy-denies-tagging-aquino-admin-to-drug-trade-in-new-video?fbclid=IwAR2DFxJ5YN_eKG4l6LEsxgIXIYfom4bc_yoW67lRqCMF1z2G9D8mU9uxHPU

MANILA - (UPDATE) A man who claimed to be the hooded figure in a series of viral anti-Duterte videos has denied making the same accusations against the Aquino administration in 2016.

In a video posted Sunday, Peter Joemel Advincula, also known as Bikoy, denied the allegations hurled against him by Senate President Vicente Sotto III.

Sotto on Wednesday said his aide in December 2016 secured a sworn statement from Advincula who claimed that then President Benigno Aquino III, Interior Secretary Mar Roxas and Justice Secretary Leila De Lima were "patrons" of the "Quadrangle" drug syndicate. 

Advincula said it was not his signature on the sworn affidavit Sotto claimed was his.

"Unang una, hindi po sa akin ang pirmang ipinakita. Ang layo layo po sa tunay kong pirma. Ni hindi nga notarized ang dokumento, kaya paano ko masasabi na 'yun ay isang sworn affidavit," he said.

(First of all, the signature shown is not mine. It is far from my actual signature. The document is not even notarized, so how can I say it is a sworn affidavit.)

He also denied asking for help to be released from prison early. According to Advincula, he was set to be released in April 2017, merely four months away from when he supposedly wrote the sworn statement in December 2016.

"Alam ko na po kung ano ang taong nakatakda ng aking paglaya. Ito po ay noong Abril 23, 2017. Apat na buwan na lang. Bakit pa ako aapela sa kaniya? Matapos ang limang taon na pinagbayaran ko ang aking mga kasalanan, gusto ko lang magbagong buhay," he said.

(I already knew when I would be released from prison, and that was on April 23, 2017. I only have four months left, why would I ask help from him? After five years in prison, I only want to start fresh.)

According to Advincula, Sotto's aide visited him on October 2016, asking him to validate the documents they have.

He also denied offering to be a state witness against De Lima.

"Mula Oktubre hanggang Nobyembre 2016, ilang beses ako binibisita ng mga matataas na opisyal ng Philippine National Police," Advincula said.

(From October to Novermber 2016, I was visited several times by high-ranking officers of the Philippine National Police.)

"At marahil, ito ang ginamit para gumawa ng mga salaysay na ipinasa kay Senator Sotto. 'Yan lang ang maaaring pinanggalingan ng gawa gawang listahan," he added.

(Perhaps, this is what they used to create the statement submitted to Senator Sotto. That's the only possible source of the made-up list.)

Advincula said he is not surprised with all the accusations hurled against him since he is going against powerful people.

"Hindi na ako nagulat sa sunod-sunod na paninira na ginagawa at gagawin pa sa akin. Malalaking tao ang aking binabangga at maraming banta sa akin," he said.

(I was not suprised with all the allegations hurled and will be hurled against me. I am going against powerful people, and there are many threats against me.)

Bikoy, in the "Totoong Narco-list" videos, claimed drug payoffs were deposited to the supposed bank accounts of the President's son former Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte, his son-in-law Atty. Manases Carpio, and former aide Christopher Go. 

The younger Duterte and Go, who is running for senator, allegedly had dragon tattoos allegedly bearing an alphanumeric code used for drug transactions.

Following Advincula's surfacing, Go bared his back to the media anew to show that he has no tattoos. Paolo, meanwhile, challenged Advincula to file charges.

Advincula challenged Go to go to a tattoo removal expert to prove that he does not have a tattoo on his back.

"Hinahamon ko po si Bong Go na ipasuri sa tattoo removal expert sa harap ng publiko ang kaniyang likod para magkaalaman kung hindi siya talaga nagpatanggal ng tattoo," he said.

(I dare Bong Go to go to a tattoo removal expert in front of the public so they'll know if he really did not have his tattoo removed.)

PANELO: 'BIKOY HAS BEEN TOTALLY DISCREDITED'

Meanwhile, Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo maintained Advincula's claims has been discredited due to his "questionable" character.

He also blasted Advincula for "rehashing" his 2016 scam plan.

"His current remarks are a rehash of his 2016 scam plan against certain personalities of the previous administration as revealed by Senate President Vicente 'Tito' Sotto who saw through his fraud as validated by the PNP Chief Oscar Albayalde," Panelo said.

According to Panelo, it is up to the people whether they would believe Advincula's allegations.

"As we have previously stated the fraud has been undressed naked and the perpetrators unmasked. We leave to our countrymen their judgment on this attempt at vilification and outright travesty," he said.

• pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Ganito kasi ang pirma ni Bikoy! =)

• knorrknorr 8anned by Abmin PExer

See the difference :lol:

edited May 12

Pekeng pirma ni Pepsi Paloma :lol:

Senatong but hindi man lang naisip pa notarize

• buddywbuddyw Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

‘Bikoy’ denies Sotto’s claims in new video

MANILA, Philippines — Peter Joemel Advincula, who claimed to be “Bikoy” in the videos linking President Rodrigo Duterte’s family to illegal drug operations, appeared in another video on Sunday, denying the claim of Senate President Vicente Sotto III that he had previously made the same allegations against former President Benigno Aquino III and several others.

Direct accusation

In an 11-minute video message, Advincula reiterated that he was the hooded man known as Bikoy in the series of videos titled “Ang Totoong Narcolist” (The True Narcolist), which the President claimed was the handiwork of opposition Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV and the Magdalo group.

Wearing a checkered shirt similar to what he wore when he first surfaced in public last week, he maintained that he decided to speak out because he was bothered by his conscience and that nobody was behind him.

Unlike in his previous videos, Advincula this time directly accused Mr. Duterte of involvement in the narcotics trade.

“I reiterate that President Duterte and his family are involved in illegal drugs. His war on drugs is fake,” Advincula said in Filipino, apparently reading a prepared statement.

“I stand by what I mentioned in the series ‘The True Narcolist.’ These were included in my sworn affidavit, which was notarized,” he said.

“I swear before God and the people that what I revealed were all true. Those being accused of connection to me had nothing to do with this,” he said.

Did not seek Sotto’s help

Contrary to what Sotto claimed, Advincula said he did not seek the senator’s help to get him out of the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) since he was already due to be released in April 2017 after spending five years at the state penitentiary for his conviction over a large-scale illegal recruitment case.

In fact, he said the signature that appeared on the sworn affidavit that he supposedly gave Hutch Altavas, Sotto’s political officer, was not his and that the document was not notarized.

But Sotto quickly dismissed Advincula’s explanation, saying he was just “making excuses” after he revealed how he supposedly tried to offer himself as a possible whistleblower against Aquino, former Interior Secretary Mar Roxas, detained opposition Sen. Leila de Lima, former Agriculture Secretary Proceso Alcala and several others.

“I suggest he come to us and tell us who told him to come out with those allegations,” Sotto told the Inquirer.

He said Altavas, who visited Advincula while he was serving time at the NBP in December 2016, had saved the exchange of text messages he had with Advincula.

“Hutch has all his text [messages] and even the visitor’s pass seeing him. All documented. It’s good if he is coming out so that his warrants of arrest can be served,” the Senate president added.

Sen. Panfilo Lacson, who had canceled the Senate hearing on Advincula’s allegations following Sotto’s revelations, said he personally asked Altavas if it was really Advincula who he had visited in the NBP.

“[H]e affirmed [the information] while saying it was a leaner Advincula [then],” Lacson said.
    Stop Advincula from leaving

Meanwhile, airport immigration agents have been ordered to stop Advincula from leaving the country.

In giving the order, Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra invoked Advincula’s outstanding arrest warrants issued by two regional trial courts (RTCs) in Benguet province 11 years ago for illegal recruitment and estafa.

He said even without a court hold departure order, the warrants were enough to cause Advincula’s arrest in case he was seen in international airports.

“We will make sure Mr. Advincula doesn’t go anywhere,” Guevarra said on Sunday.

The justice secretary has earlier threatened to charge Advincula with inciting to sedition if he does not turn himself in before before the National Bureau of Investigation and prove his accusations.

The Philippine National Police has also launched a manhunt against Advincula based on the outstanding arrest warrants.

Advincula was found to have two outstanding warrants in Benguet for similar cases.

Baguio City RTC Judge Ruben Ayson ordered Advincula’s arrest on Sept. 13, 2007, for illegal recruitment.

La Trinidad, Benguet, RTC Judge Delilah Gonzales-Muñoz also issued a warrant against Advincula in Sept. 26, 2007, for estafa.

Kelan nyo ba huhulihin si Bikoy. Milyones intel nagastos na, wala pa rin.

TP, what is the update or back to zero ka ulet. :rofl:

https://dai.ly/x783f3k

• buddywbuddyw Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

'Bikoy' surrenders, will name 'Totoong Narco-list' brains - police

MANILA -- A man who introduced himself as "Bikoy", a hooded figure who linked President Rodrigo Duterte's family to the narcotics trade in several viral videos, has surrendered to authorities, the Philippine National Police said Thursday. 

A certain Peter Joemel Advincula earlier this month introduced himself as Bikoy, who claimed drug money was funneled into the bank accounts of Duterte's son former Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte, his son-in-law Atty. Manases Carpio, and former aide Christopher Go. 

Advincula turned himself in to the Northern Police District on Wednesday and was turned over to the national headquarters at Camp Crame, the PNP said. 

He will name those who were behind the viral videos titled "Totoong Narco-list" in a press conference, police added. 

Advincula will be brought to Baguio, where he has a standing warrant of arrest for estafa. 

Following the release of the Totoong Narco-list videos, Malacañang this month claimed that the Liberal Party, Magdalo and some media outfits were part of "a deliberate conspiracy" to discredit the President, which the groups denied. 

Senate President Vicente "Tito" Sotto, meanwhile, cast doubt on the credibility of Advincula, saying the latter had also tried in 2016 to link officials of the then outgoing Aquino administration to the illegal drug trade. 

A supposed Senate inquiry into Advincula's claims was canceled following Sotto's claim. 

The Integrated Bar of the Philippines also rejected Advincula's request for legal aid. 

WHO IS BIKOY? 

Advincula claimed he used to work as a marketing executive of VitaPlus, a franchise of the First Quadrant multilevel marketing company.

He claimed that in Feb. 2010, his boss transferred him to the narcotics syndicate's underground facility in Misibis Bay, where he allegedly worked as a control man of the radio base and CCTV operations. 

He said he was later transferred to the transmitting and facilitating team, where he worked on the "tara" or the alleged monthly allocations of drug money to several personalities. 

He claimed that it was his job to scan the codes on the dragon tattoos of both Paolo Duterte and Go, which were allegedly validated by another controller of the Hong Kong-based syndicate.

In 2012, he said he was sued for estafa and given a 6-year jail sentence in connection with documents he signed in his work with VitaPlus. However, he was freed in 2016 for good behavior and found a new job. 

He said he went into hiding after Bong Go spotted him in his new job during a gathering. A colleague allegedly told him to leave because his life was in danger.

Go in several occasions bared his back to the media to show he has no tattoo. He was proclaimed senator on Wednesday.

edited May 23

So p'ano ba yan, "riveting" at "professionally done" pa rin ba si Bikoy ngayon after nya bumaliktad?!

Kulang ba ang bayad ng LP?! Ha ha ha!

Dati wish daw ni Trillanes na kasama sya sa gumawa ng Bikoy videos. Ngayong itinuro sya ni Bikoy bilang kasama nga, idedemanda raw nya si Bikoy. 🤣

• PorkChop :o)PorkChop :o) Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hahahahaha ano na mang kanor? hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow mali!!!   =)

!!! Wish granted !!!

• foxhound_23foxhound_23 nidsumluvin' PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    k1ng ina supalpal ang mga aquino/lp apologists haha   

labas mang ka knorr!!! bulok bulok n style nyo haha kakahiya haha

He desperately needs a diversion. 
    Ano Jim, Teamwork ulit? 

• EgozumEgozum Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

DOJ asks ‘Bikoy’ to substantiate latest claims

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Thursday called Peter Joemel Advincula to substantiate his latest allegations which claimed that members of the opposition were behind the “Bikoy” videos.

Peter Advincula aka Bikoy speaks during a press conference at the PNP National Headquarters in Camp Crame Quezon City Mark Balmores  MANILA BULLETIN

Peter Advincula aka Bikoy speaks during a press conference at the PNP National Headquarters in Camp Crame, Quezon City.

The DOJ made the call after the Philippine National Police (PNP) presented Advincula who surrendered and revealed that Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV and Liberal Party members were engaged in “Oplan Sonoma” which is meant to topple the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte.

“Considering the gravity of Mr. Advincula’s allegations then and now, any and all questions regarding the veracity and the truthfulness of those allegations are best threshed out and addressed in a thorough investigation conducted by experts, following a rigorous legal process towards the ascertainment of the truth,” said DOJ spokesman Undersecretary Markk Perete in a statement.

Last May 6, Advincula held a press conference to reveal he is the hooded figure Bikoy in the viral videos “Ang Totoong Narcolist.”

Advincula claimed being a former member of a drug syndicate and has personal knowledge that several members of the Duterte family and senator-elect Christopher “Bong” Go are involved in the illegal drugs trade.

However, he retracted these statements before the PNP and claimed that the opposition was behind the black propaganda.

“The Department then asked him to produce evidence to substantiate the serious allegations in those videos,” Perete reminded.

“We reiterate that call today in light of these new revelations regarding his transactions with certain personalities in the production and dissemination of those videos, and the equally serious implications of those revelations,” he stated.

• lechon xlechon x Olats PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

while pdutz is nowhere to see and comelec can't satisfactorily explain the 7 hours mystery, bikoy is at play.

don't get sidetracked

• DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • netopiannetopian Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 23

Trillanes, LP behind viral videos – ‘Bikoy’

By NEIL JAYSON SERVALLOS

Manila Times

May 24, 2019

• Trillanes, LP behind viral videos – ‘Bikoy’

The man who accused President Rodrigo Duterte’s family of accepting drug money has changed his tune, now claiming the charge was fabricated by the opposition to unseat the government.

Peter Joemel Advincula, who earlier this month announced that he was the hooded “Bikoy” in the viral “Ang Totoong Narcolist” videos, surrendered to police on Thursday and declared that the clips were masterminded by outgoing Sen. Antonio Trillanes 4th — a fierce critic of Duterte — and the Liberal Party (LP).

The opposition immediately issued denials and Advincula’s retraction was met with skepticism, especially since the government itself had earlier cast doubt on his credibility.

Bikoy had claimed to have facilitated payoffs to Duterte’s son, former Davao City vice mayor Paolo “Pulong” Duterte, son-in-law Manases “Mans” Carpio and former presidential aide Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go, among others.

‘Scripted lies’
    In retracting the charge, Advincula said Trillanes — a member of the Nationalista Party — was behind the videos’ production. He also tagged incumbent Sen. Ana Theresia “Risa” Hontiveros and members of the LP-led Otso Diretso Senate slate that lost in last week’s elections.

“Ito na ‘yung totoong tawag ng konsensya ko. Napakahirap mabuhay sa kasinungalingan. Napakahirap mabuhay sa isang buhay na mayroong director, mayroong nag-i-script ng gagawin mo (This is what my conscience is truly telling me. It is hard living lies and a life where there is a director and someone writing a script to follow),” he said.

Peter Joemel Advincula again surfaces, this time at camp crame. PHOTO BY DJ DIOSINA

Advincula claimed to have met with Trillanes, who promised P500,000 in exchange for participating in the scheme.

Advertisements

“If the public will still believe me after this, all that happened in the ‘Ang Totoong Narcolist,’ all that I recorded, all those were scripted lies because the opposition camp wanted to divert the issue, the attention of the public from the high ratings of the administration,” he said in Filipino.

The ultimate goal supposedly was the removal of Duterte as President, which would allow LP chairman and Vice President Maria Leonor “Leni” Robredo to take over, with Trillanes as her deputy.

Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Gen. Oscar Albayalde, who previously dismissed Advincula as an “information peddler,” said they allowed him to make the retraction, as “we cannot deny his freedom of speech.”

“Perhaps he felt the pressure of the manhunt operations against him,” he added, referring to an arrest warrant issued in connection with an estafa case.

Advincula, who went into hiding after the Integrated Bar of the Philippines denied his request for legal aid to go after the Dutertes, said he feared LP reprisals following the Otso Diretso defeat.

“I felt that they would let me take the fall… I fear that they might eliminate me as I have already served my purpose.”

‘Sinister plot’
    Malacañang, which earlier branded the videos as “black propaganda,” said Advincula should substantiate his latest claims.

“As a lawyer, I just don’t believe in what a person says,” Palace spokesman Salvador Panelo told reporters.

“First he has to submit a sworn statement. Second is to submit proof on his allegations naming certain personalities involved in conspiracy to produce that video,” he added.

The Palace spokesman also said investigations could bolster the “Oust Duterte” matrices released by the government in reply to the “Ang Totoong Narcolist” videos.

“We will leave it to the concerned authorities to investigate and ferret out the truth in Mr. Advincula’s narratives on the opposition’s sinister plot to oust the Duterte administration with the involvement of certain personalities he mentioned,” he said.

Malacañang claims that members of the media, the LP, Magdalo party-list group and other personalities are plotting to unseat Duterte, but has declined to provide proof.

‘Most absurd’
    Trillanes threatened to file charges against Advincula, calling the latter’s retraction “another ploy to harass the opposition.”

Senate Minority Leader Franklin Drilon, an LP stalwart, said: “We deny the accusations. That the Liberal Party connived with an obviously professional con artist to topple the government is most absurd.”

“It is ridiculous on so many levels. It’s excruciating to have listened to all his lies. I urge the Philippine National Police to get to the bottom of this Bikoy issue and file the appropriate charges,” he added.

Hontiveros, for her part, said: “I find it odd that when Bikoy came out with his video accusing President Rodrigo Duterte, his family and close friends of links to illegal drugs, this administration was quick to shoot down his credibility, even going so far as to threaten him with arrest.”

“And now, when he sings a different song and accuses the opposition of outlandish things, all of a sudden his credibility is restored? How absurd,” she added.

Robredo also questioned Advincula’s renewed credibility and said she would never join an ouster plot.

“Waste of time ‘yung pagpaplano para pabagsakin ‘yung administrasyon, tsaka tingin ko subversion iyon ng will ng mamamayan (Planning to destabilize the administration is a waste of time and I think that is a subversion of the people’s will),” she told reporters.

“Pero ito kasi, kung naaalala natin … noong lumabas iyong mga videos na iyon, parang shinoot-down na kaagad iyong credibility. So, ang hindi ko maintindihan … ngayon na oposisyon naman iyong inaakusahan niya, parang all of a sudden credible siya ulit (But if we recall… When those videos came out, his credibly was immediately shot down. So, what I do not understand is… now that it is the opposition that he is accusing, he is credible again all of a sudden),” Robredo said.

‘Show more than a narration’
    Senate President Vicente “Tito” Sotto 3rd, who earlier declared that Advincula was not credible as he had earlier tried to peddle claims that former president Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino 3rd had received drug money, said a Senate probe would be left to “the discretion of the respective chairmen of the appropriate committees.”

Sen. Panfilo “Ping” Lacson, who had also canceled an initial committee hearing on the claims against the Dutertes, said he would rather leave to the proper authorities to conduct the appropriate assessment of Advincula’s latest revelation.

“As far as I’m concerned, being a former law enforcement officer with quite a good experience in intelligence and investigation, Bikoy has to show more than just a narration of what he says now as the real facts,” Lacson said.

He said Advincula “suffers from a serious credibility problem that he must overcome if he wants to be believed this time.”

“He can only do it by presenting solid and substantial proof of his alleged meetings and regular communication with the people that he is now turning the tables on.”

Lacson also commented on the PNP’s allowing Advincula to accuse the opposition, saying: “If I were to handle the situation, I would devote more than enough effort and time to check and countercheck his new allegations, and find out if it’s worth the time of the public to even spend time listening to him.”

“Presenting him to media right away is ill-advised to say the least.”

RALPH U. VILLANUEVA, BERNADETTE E. TAMAYO AND REINA C. TOLENTINO

This Trillanes is really a piece of sh1t.  Good riddance after June 30. Pero sure naman ako na manggugulo ka pa rin since you are a destabilizer and an obstructionist. We are expecting your next expose soon! =)

Several weeks ago eh bilib na bilib ka ka Advincula.  :lol:

Image may contain 1 person sitting and text

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file