COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Mga Patunay (PROOFS) that God Exists!

Proof#1: Because the bible said so! 


Talaga pong may Dios kasi ito ang sabi ng banal na kasulatan:


In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 
Genesis 1:1


ang banal na kasulatan ay mapagkakatiwalaan:



16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a]may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17




Proof#2: When you have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus ....

....mararamdaman mo na sya ay buhay at nagmamahal sayo!



Proof#3: Life comes from life (God)! 

...maling akala ng mga scientists pwedeng makagawa ng buhay sa mga bagay na walang buhay, pero di nila magawa! nagpapakahirap pa sila eh napakadaling gumawa ng buhay, makipagtalik ka lang sa misis mo makagagawa ka na! at saan galing lahat ng bugay sa mundo, ito sabi ng banal na kasulatan:


26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Genesis 1:26


Proof#4: The world knows God exists! 

...halos lahat ng tao sa mundo alam na may dios, kayat tatoong may dios!


Proof#5: Because of intelligent design!

...obvious talaga na may dios kasi mukhang may nagdesign ng mundo eh! kahit saan ka tumingin mukhang may law and order. meron pa ngang laws of science diba? sinong gumawa ng law? eh di ang dios!


Proof#6: Because of miracles!

...daming miracles sa bible! at miski igoogle mo may mga miracles din ngayon! pero ingat ka kasi miski demonyo nakakapagmilagro din para iligaw ang mga tao sa tunay na pananampalataya!






«13456714

Comments

  • almario38almario38 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    top_logogif
    All other ancient books accepted the delusions of their times. You would expect a God to know better. He did. If the Bible warned against black cats, planting in the wrong phase of the moon or when the signs of the zodiac are not propitious, if the Bible had sponsored any of the hoodoo, voodoo, powwow, and jinx-defeating rites that are popular with many, ignorance would be a Christian asset. Those who insist that much of the Bible is folklore have yet to explain why the Bible disapproves of "old wives’ fables," sorcery, enchantment, soothsaying, witchcraft, necromancy, and the fleet of superstitions that enslaved the world.

    Harnessed forces may enslave and destroy nations; the charnel heaps of the world prove this. Some man of great repute has said, ‘‘Science is the twin sister of religion.

    "The homeless starving of Europe must think this sister is promiscuous in her associations.


    "It is obvious to all, that a wilderness guide may be charged with failure if those who obey him, and follow no other guide, go in circles. ...the guide is discredited if those who disregard his warnings, and go in forbidden paths, do not need rescue. Christianity is blamed because it has not stopped the miseries of the world.

    Why not blame sin?
    The world is slow to see it, but Christianity would indeed be a failure if nations or individuals could disregard its warnings and defy its ultimatums and not come to grief." bargif
    ShadduckHarness07jpg
    If men and monkeys are branches of the same family tree, how fortunate we are (or are we?) that the Santa Claus of evolution did not hang inventive genius on the simian limb, else the apes might be the ones that fight the wars, pay the taxes, take the headache pills, and insist on being our cousins. Some "scientist" has explained that man’s great progress was largely due to the fact that he had thumbs. I have seen apes with twice as many thumbs as the "scientist," so it seems that two thumbs help, but four thumbs hinder.
    bargif

    Monkeys come from monkeys,

    I answered the request,
    It’s been this way since life began, I told my honored guest

    And people come from people,
    A mommy and a dad,
    From these come another human, a little girl or lad.

    These are the laws of nature;
    Each produces its own kind,
    With fences built around the species, no exceptions come to mind.

    The engineer who designed each creature
    With such love and care,
    Placed infinite detail in each feature, all uniquely rare.

    Voluminous information is in one cell,
    Miniaturized and compact,
    Details greater than math can tell, fixed in an unseen contract.

    The DNA, the proteins complex,
    Myriad parts, the pulse of life,
    Nutritious feeding, the role of sex, between these necessities place no knife.

    Add circulation, aeration, and elimination,
    With quality control production,
    At rates to one thousand times a second, division and multiplication.

    All these and more must be in place
    For life ever to be beckoned.
    This demands an architect, a genius, a producer, it can be reckoned.

    If Darwin could squint through an electronic lens,
    If he knew what we know now,
    His book on origins would 180 turn, to observable facts he would bow.

    Did life begin in a dirty pond,
    Struck by lightning, a coincidental event?
    My friend, you know the truth: the odds eliminate such an accident.

    Did the species evolve upward,
    By mutation and by chance,
    Each yielding on Darwin’s tree some elegant new branch?

    From amoeba to tadpole,
    From fish to walking on land,
    From creeping thing to flying, from monkey’s grasp to hand?

    Mutations are destructive;
    It is always so you see.
    That is why from Russia’s Chernobyl, all residents did flee.

    Neither human observation,
    Nor the strata of the rock,
    Give a glimpse of one mutation raising the standard of life’s stock.

    Where are the missing links, I ask,
    Not one but the millions required,
    To verify Darwin’s theory and by scholars to be admired?

    Transitional forms don’t exist, dear scholar,
    Because life didn’t happen that way.
    It time to be honest with ourselves, and let truth rule the day.

    Intelligent designer, artist supreme,
    Who for a canvass employs a butterfly’s wing,
    Lover of beauty and originality diverse, what shall we call you, if such a request I may bring?

    My child, a kind voice answered,
    With a hint of mystery and mirth,
    Look in the book that opens, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”

    J. Daniel Lupton
    2007
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 2019

    Proof#1: Because the bible said so! 

    Talaga pong may Dios kasi ito ang sabi ng banal na kasulatan:
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 
    Genesis 1:1

    ang banal na kasulatan ay mapagkakatiwalaan:

    16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a]may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    2 Timothy 3:16-17

    Kung gamitin ng Muslim ang Koran bilang patunay na si Allah ang totoong dios, tatanggapin mo? Kung may magsabing ang patunay na masarap ang yumburger ay ang commercial ng Jollibee, sasang-ayunan mo? Hindi nga ba't ipinasa mo lang ang pagpapatunay? So ano ngayon ang patunay na totoo ang sinasabi ng Biblia ukol sa katotohanan ng dios?

    Proof#2: When you have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus ....

    ....mararamdaman mo na sya ay buhay at nagmamahal sayo!


    Tatanggapin mo ba na ang nararamdaman ng isang suicide bomber para sa kanyang dios ay patunay na totoo si Allah? Sapat na ba ang pinakikitang debosyon ng mananampalatayang ito para paniwalaan mong totoo si Murugan:



    Proof#3: Life comes from life (God)! 

    ...maling akala ng mga scientists pwedeng makagawa ng buhay sa mga bagay na walang buhay, pero di nila magawa! nagpapakahirap pa sila eh napakadaling gumawa ng buhay, makipagtalik ka lang sa misis mo makagagawa ka na! at saan galing lahat ng bugay sa mundo, ito sabi ng banal na kasulatan:


    26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

    Genesis 1:26


    Ang patunay mo na totoo ang lumikha ay ang kanyang nilikha? At dahil walang kakayahan ang siyensiya na likhain rin ang nilikha ng dios, therefore, totoo ang dios? Pero teka, kung ang nilikha ang patunay sa lumikha, nasaan ang patunay mo na ang pinaniniwalaan mong nilikha ay totoo ngang nilikha ng dios?

    Tanong lang, ang virus ba, isang uri ng buhay o isang bagay na walang buhay?

    Proof#4: The world knows God exists! 

    ...halos lahat ng tao sa mundo alam na may dios, kayat tatoong may dios!


    Kung ang ideya na "may dios" ay halos kasingtanda ng ideya sa "paglikha ng apoy", walang dapat ipagtaka kung kasamang kumalat ang ideya sa pagkalat ng tao sa mundo.

    Proof#5: Because of intelligent design!

    ...obvious talaga na may dios kasi mukhang may nagdesign ng mundo eh! kahit saan ka tumingin mukhang may law and order. meron pa ngang laws of science diba? sinong gumawa ng law? eh di ang dios!


    Kung ang mata mo'y nakatuon lamang sa "perfection", paano mo makikita ang "imperfection"?

    Human vestigiality

    Why the Moon is getting further away from Earth

    How Will the Universe End?

    Proof#6: Because of miracles!

    ...daming miracles sa bible! at miski igoogle mo may mga miracles din ngayon! pero ingat ka kasi miski demonyo nakakapagmilagro din para iligaw ang mga tao sa tunay na pananampalataya!


    Totoo ang dios dahil totoo ang himala? So, nasaan ang patunay na totoo ang himala?
  • AgapitoAgapito Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Let's not make it complicated.

    If God really exists, then why is it that the Vatican itself punished more than 3,400 members of the Catholic Clergy for IMMORAL offenses, which included more than 848 Roman Catholic priests who RAPED CHILDREN ???????????

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vatican-reveals-how-many-priests-defrocked-for-sex-abuse-since-2004/

    These IMMORAL PRIESTS must have realized that their Religious doctrines are nothing but BULL$SH!T. Because how could you DEFY GOD and do these immoral acts while knowing there is a threat of eternal damnation in Hell if you commit these acts as an ordained priest? It baffles the mind.

    If Pope Francis is being branded as a Heretic and spreading false teachings by the Vatican's well respected Catholic Theologian, then what more would you expect from a common Believer who just goes to Church to listen and obey sermons from the priests ?????

    Why isn't God sorting these things out?

    Have you seen the images of carnage in Sri Lanka? There was an innocent Catholic child whose head was decapitated by the blast from the bombing. Another child's body was mutilated with her arms torn off. And then PREACHERS come here and say, "let's read the Bible...."

    THESE PREACHERS DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS. They are just Marketing Specialists for their Religion. They know nothing.
  • almario38almario38 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

    source >>ShadduckDustCoverSmjpg

    A chicken hatched in an incubator knows the language of its kind, and it will scurry for cover when the farmer lad imitates the cry of a hawk or sails a straw hat over the chick yard. Eels will live in fresh water four years, then go to the sea to spawn, and their babies will return to fresh water and the homes of their parents. Salmon reverse the process by going to the sea to grow up, and after four years return to fresh water to spawn where they were hatched.

    The following story of a beetle was told to a class in my presence, by a professor of Boston University. Neither the beetle nor I remember what its name was. The story begins with a beetle’s egg, thrust into the decayed surface of a dead log. In due time the egg became a grub and began eating its way into the log. As it ate farther into the log, it grew larger and of course, bored a larger hole. If it continued eating into the log until it reached maturity, it could not back out and after maturity it could not dig out, but how could it know that? To prevent such a disaster to itself, it curved its tunnel so that it would reach the surface of the log when it reached full growth. At the surface of the log it bored out a chamber just large enough to fit a beetle. How the grub knew that it was to be transformed into a beetle, and what would be the shape and length of the beetle, has never been explained. Now the gentleman beetles are twice as long as the lady beetles, because they have very long pincers projecting forward from the head. How could a grub know whether it would be a buck beetle or a doe beetle? Do grubs have fortune tellers to forecast their future? The grubs that will become male beetles dig their transformation chamber twice as long as the grubs with a feminine future, and for many minds the word INSTINCT serves as a flippant dismissal of the problem.
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister B?nned for trolling PEX PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Agapito said:
    Let's not make it complicated.

    If God really exists, then why is it that the Vatican itself punished more than 3,400 members of the Catholic Clergy for IMMORAL offenses, which included more than 848 Roman Catholic priests who RAPED CHILDREN ???????????

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vatican-reveals-how-many-priests-defrocked-for-sex-abuse-since-2004/



    Galit ka kasi pinarusahan ang 3,400 na mga Bakla na pumasok sa pagpapari para makapag-rape. Mga Kalahi mong Bakla kaya mga yan Agapito Fluorescent!     :rofl:     
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    almario38 said:

    source >>ShadduckDustCoverSmjpg

    A chicken hatched in an incubator knows the language of its kind, and it will scurry for cover when the farmer lad imitates the cry of a hawk or sails a straw hat over the chick yard. Eels will live in fresh water four years, then go to the sea to spawn, and their babies will return to fresh water and the homes of their parents. Salmon reverse the process by going to the sea to grow up, and after four years return to fresh water to spawn where they were hatched.

    The following story of a beetle was told to a class in my presence, by a professor of Boston University. Neither the beetle nor I remember what its name was. The story begins with a beetle’s egg, thrust into the decayed surface of a dead log. In due time the egg became a grub and began eating its way into the log. As it ate farther into the log, it grew larger and of course, bored a larger hole. If it continued eating into the log until it reached maturity, it could not back out and after maturity it could not dig out, but how could it know that? To prevent such a disaster to itself, it curved its tunnel so that it would reach the surface of the log when it reached full growth. At the surface of the log it bored out a chamber just large enough to fit a beetle. How the grub knew that it was to be transformed into a beetle, and what would be the shape and length of the beetle, has never been explained. Now the gentleman beetles are twice as long as the lady beetles, because they have very long pincers projecting forward from the head. How could a grub know whether it would be a buck beetle or a doe beetle? Do grubs have fortune tellers to forecast their future? The grubs that will become male beetles dig their transformation chamber twice as long as the grubs with a feminine future, and for many minds the word INSTINCT serves as a flippant dismissal of the problem.

    Kung sinasabi sa Biblia na:

    Genesis 1:29-30 (KJV)
    29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

    Ibig bang sabihin nito na pati ang lion at cobra, VEGAN?

    Noong una bang nilikha ang lion, mayroon na itong pangil? Habang ang cobra, may taglay nang lason? Kailangan nila ang pangil at lason para sa kanilang "PANGHUHULI" NG HALAMAN"?

    O baka naman nilikha sila noong una na walang mga pangil at walang lason? So, posible kayang makahukay ang tao ng mga sinaunang buto ng lion at cobra na WALANG MGA PANGIL?

  • almario38almario38 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    .....condensed and consolidated by aida from the cyberspace's fellowship of the brethren as
    shared to all called at this point in time and eventually possible to be converted as little 
    children in due time....

    Can Creation Harmonize and Blend with Evolution

    1. To the scientists whose work is truly commendable,  they should be fully admired for this will glorify God. It is hoped, they will believe in God, and in reading the Holy Bible He guides them.
    2. To people who believe in the Holy Bible, but have not clearly identified the True CHRIST; it is hoped they will recognize the One True God.
    3. To people who do not believe in the Holy Bible, I wish after reading it they are convinced CHRISTIANITY is the true religion.
    4. To the “chosen” who believe the Holy Bible is “closed with 7 seals” (Revelation. 5:1-5), but by “divine revelation” to them is revealed this three (3) specific inferences of what they read:

    FIRST - The “letter” of the word from which Natural Men learn lessons on morality:

    1 Corinthians 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

    SECOND - The “physical” or reality, to see how God formed MAN becoming a human being. With this JESUS CHRIST became the Savior taking the role claimed by the “FATHER, a spirit:

    Isaiah 43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11.   I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

    THIRD - The “spiritual” message, for many Bible believers to realize the “spiritual language” as illustrated for the word “death”:

    Proverbs 21:16  The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
    2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

    A perfect GOD wants everything to be perfect as He is:

    1. In God’s omniscience and omnipotence who had everything: glory, power, and grandeur, He was not happy and satisfied.
    2. Therefore, God planned to establish a perfect Eternal Kingdom with “His Bride” that is perfect as He is:
    Isaiah 54:5  For thy Maker is thine husband; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

    Jeremiah 3:14  Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family…

    Revelation 21:2  And I John saw… coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

    3. And so, Jesus Christ urged His “chosen”: Matthew 5:48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

    Like any devoted couple would cherish,  “a long period of courtship and engagement” is more precious and cherished than a “hasty and speedy wedding.” And so, GOD gave us the Holy Bible to illustrate this kind of spiritual marriage that He planned. Clearly, CREATION as we read in the Holy Bible is just a “blueprint” of God in establishing His Eternal Kingdom, the following are given to us for our guidance:

    2 Corinthians  3:6  Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

    Therefore, the “letter” or literal inference of the word in the Bible is not yet the real message. It simply serves as guide for the reality of what we read. And so, CREATION requires “physical” realization to complete God’s wondrous purpose. Hence, what we read still requires divine revelation for the third inference of the word, the “spiritual” that is “not seen”. We read:

    2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

    For this reason, CREATION serving as “blueprint” cannot be completed without the physical that is revealed in EVOLUTION.

  • AgapitoAgapito Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is Proof That God Exists ?

    Gunmen Kill 6 People Including Catholic Priest Who Was Celebrating Mass



    If God Did Not Save The Catholic Priest, what more will happen to you?

    Gunmen have killed six people including a priest as Mass was being celebrated in a church in Dablo in northern Burkina Faso, officials say.

    The attackers, said to number between 20 and 30, then burned down the church.

    The town's mayor, Ousmane Zongo, said that there was panic as other buildings were burned down and a health centre looted.

    Jihadist violence has flared in Burkina Faso since 2016, and this is the third attack on a church in five weeks.

    A local journalist told the BBC those killed included church elders and that residents were angry that soldiers in a nearby base did not respond promptly.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48246715

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-burkina-security/gunmen-kill-six-in-second-church-attack-in-burkina-faso-idUSKCN1SI0EI

    -------------------------------------------

    And Yet, When You Pass Your Exams In School, You Say God Helped You ???????

    Seriously?

    God Helped You Pass A Freakin Exam, but did not help this Priest and these innocent Believers When they were Murdered?

  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    almario38 said:
    .....condensed and consolidated by aida from the cyberspace's fellowship of the brethren as
    shared to all called at this point in time and eventually possible to be converted as little 
    children in due time....

    Can Creation Harmonize and Blend with Evolution

    1. To the scientists whose work is truly commendable,  they should be fully admired for this will glorify God. It is hoped, they will believe in God, and in reading the Holy Bible He guides them.
    2. To people who believe in the Holy Bible, but have not clearly identified the True CHRIST; it is hoped they will recognize the One True God.
    3. To people who do not believe in the Holy Bible, I wish after reading it they are convinced CHRISTIANITY is the true religion.
    4. To the “chosen” who believe the Holy Bible is “closed with 7 seals” (Revelation. 5:1-5), but by “divine revelation” to them is revealed this three (3) specific inferences of what they read:

    FIRST - The “letter” of the word from which Natural Men learn lessons on morality:

    1 Corinthians 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

    SECOND - The “physical” or reality, to see how God formed MAN becoming a human being. With this JESUS CHRIST became the Savior taking the role claimed by the “FATHER, a spirit:

    Isaiah 43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11.   I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

    THIRD - The “spiritual” message, for many Bible believers to realize the “spiritual language” as illustrated for the word “death”:

    Proverbs 21:16  The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
    2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

    A perfect GOD wants everything to be perfect as He is:

    1. In God’s omniscience and omnipotence who had everything: glory, power, and grandeur, He was not happy and satisfied.
    2. Therefore, God planned to establish a perfect Eternal Kingdom with “His Bride” that is perfect as He is:
    Isaiah 54:5  For thy Maker is thine husband; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

    Jeremiah 3:14  Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family…

    Revelation 21:2  And I John saw… coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

    3. And so, Jesus Christ urged His “chosen”: Matthew 5:48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

    Like any devoted couple would cherish,  “a long period of courtship and engagement” is more precious and cherished than a “hasty and speedy wedding.” And so, GOD gave us the Holy Bible to illustrate this kind of spiritual marriage that He planned. Clearly, CREATION as we read in the Holy Bible is just a “blueprint” of God in establishing His Eternal Kingdom, the following are given to us for our guidance:

    2 Corinthians  3:6  Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

    Therefore, the “letter” or literal inference of the word in the Bible is not yet the real message. It simply serves as guide for the reality of what we read. And so, CREATION requires “physical” realization to complete God’s wondrous purpose. Hence, what we read still requires divine revelation for the third inference of the word, the “spiritual” that is “not seen”. We read:

    2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

    For this reason, CREATION serving as “blueprint” cannot be completed without the physical that is revealed in EVOLUTION.

    So, VEGAN ba ang lion at ang cobra sa Genesis 1:29-30?
  • almario38almario38 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    .....condensed and consolidated by aida from the cyberspace's fellowship of the brethren as
    shared to all called at this point in time and eventually possible to be converted as little 
    children in due time....

    Can Creation Harmonize and Blend with Evolution

    The Great Deluge

    Everybody knows what happened in the Great Deluge. Because of the wickedness of men, only Noah and his family were found acceptable to God. So God decided to “destroy both man, and beast, and creeping things, and the fowls of the air” with “flood” by raining for 40 days and 40 nights.

    To save NOAH and his family and all “living things”, God commanded him to build an Ark designed by God with all the materials clearly specified. The measurement of the Ark was in terms of cubits, an ancient measurement of length approximately equal to the length of a forearm. Hence, by today’s standard this is not a big structure.

    Genesis_6:15  And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

    As we read, God instructed Noah to gather “all living things in pairs” to be with him in the Ark. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights that the Ark was floating more than 10 months for God to execute His plan:

    Genesis 7:11  In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12  And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
    Genesis_8:5  And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

    Based on a study by Theologians and Bible scholars, from CREATION well-documented historical events, and some math, they found that the Flood began approximately in the year 2348 BCE (or 2,348 years before Christ). Source Wikipedia.

    EVENTS VIVIDLY WRITTEN AMONG OTHERS

    1. NOAH and his family in the Ark, together with all animals including a pair of elephants, the male drinking 1 drum and female ½ drum of water per day, according to Circus people, for a period of 10 months. This is 450 drums of water consumed. What kind of container did Noah use considering iron was not ye used at that time? Did this event possibly happen “physically”?
    Genesis 8:5  And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in   the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

    2.  Gideon with his 300 men overwhelmed 135,000 Midianites (Judges 8), or 450 enemies for every man. Did this possibly happen “physically”?

    3.  Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego were put in a furnace by King Nebuchadnezzar. The furnace was heated 7 times normal and together with a “4th man”, not even their clothes were burned (Daniel 3-4). Did this possibly h­appen “physically”?

    4.  Imagine the following if this have happened “physically” to prophet Elijah!

    2 Kings_2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

    Perhaps, no sane person would say these happened “physically”. But some Bible believers would say, “Nothing is impossible with God”. Then, this reasoning would contradict what is written:

    2 Corinthians  3:6  Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter(or literal), but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

    Therefore, all those things we read may be compared to a “blueprint” we call CREATION. A “blueprint” needs implementation for its fulfillment. This may be likened to a graphic presentation of an Architect/Engineer awaiting implementation for a magnificent edifice. And to God this is the emergence  of MAN that would become His companion in His Eternal Kingdom.

    EVOLUTION

    Contrary to the general belief that EVOLUTION is of the Devil, God must have endowed wisdom to the Scientists to make CREATION a reality. This is “physical” and not just the “letter” or literal of what we read in the Holy Bible.

    And because Scientists and other people do not believe in the Holy Bible, they become atheists and agnostics. Many Religious Leaders relying on the “letter” of the word, to them CREATION is already the truth. The truth is what “is written”, but this needs to happen to become a “reality”. For God to complete His CREATION, unknowingly the Scientists are the very people that He revealed the origin and existence of MAN. God speaks parables, and on several instances He compares MAN to a TREE:

    Jeremiah 17:8 

    For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green…

  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ So ano nga, VEGAN ba ang lion at ang cobra sa Genesis 1:29-30 o hindi? O hindi mo alam?
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 2019
    ^ Debate ng mga b0b0 talaga ang alam nitong si Juan.  Nilatag noong tao mga ebidensia niya hindi kinukwestion.  So ito yung pagkagaling galing mo na debate? Ito lang ang abot ng isip mo?  Bwahahahaha

    Pinagbigyan ka ni lapu-lapu tapos ganito gagawin mo?  Wala man lang istructura?  Kaya di ka talaga lalaban ng formal debate - di mo naman kase alam yun dahil b0b0 ka nagmamagaling ka lang.
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Oh, sumasawsaw ka dito? Inggit si "bob0ng palasagot"?  B)  Gusto mo ba na ikaw na lang ang sumagot sa hindi nila sinasagot? Kaso allergic ka nga pala sa tandang pananong, no?  B)
     
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sa formal debate may lugar ang pagtatanong. Ang problema kase wala sa lugar ang utak mo kase nga b0b0 ka.  Saka napuna ko na kab0b0han ang sagot mo eh pagkagaling galing mo pa naman.  Sa mga b0b0 ikaw ang Valedictorian di ba? lol.
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bob0 naman pala eh, so bakit hindi ka na sumagot sa "pa-sample mo ng patunay", bob0?  B) Ang "matiyaga sa pagsagot", supalpal kaya hindi nakasagot?  B
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Eh kase nga b0b0 ka kailangan talaga paulit ulit ang paliwanagan para maintindihan mo na hindi ako b0b0 na tulad mo para kumagat sa gusto mong mangyari na ako lang ang maghahatag ng ebidensiya at ikaw walang gagawin.  Hindi ka lang b0b0 nauulul ka pa.  Ako pa daw ang supalpal samantalang siya ang hindi lumalaban ng parehas kaya ayaw niya ng formal debate.  

    So sa mundo ng mga b0b0 siempre sa isip mo ikaw ang panalo at ikaw nakasupalpal kahit hindi dahil wala pa namang debate na nangyayari.  Bwahahaha Dahil sa b0b0 ka tingin mo ang galing galing mo lol. B0b0!  Hindi ka nga marunong mag-ingles makakasupalpal ka pa?  Bwahahaha baliw. 
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sino nga uli ung "bob0ng palasagot" na mahilig magreklamo na "hi-nay-jack ang thread"?  B)
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sino yung valedictorian ng mga b0b0ng ateo sa PEX? lol
  • JuanTamad_JuanTamad_ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 2019
    Oh, nawalang bigla ang hilig mo sa pagsasabing "hi-nay-jack ang thread"?  B)
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 2019
    May tanong ako bakit di mo sagutin?  Sino yung valedictorian ng mga b0b0ng ateo sa PEX? Ikaw pa apektado sa highjack eh dami mong hinayjack na thread? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file