Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

How to lose belly fat at home?

JonasevaJonaseva PEx Rookie ⭐
Most of the people don't know how to lose belly fat at home accurately. I'm also :(. Actually many people know that exercise is the main part and work that help to reduce the body fat. But I have confusion about this, because there are so many types of exercise. That's why I ask the question:). My question is how to lose body fat at home properly. or which exercise equipment is the best for losing the body fat at home. I think I got enough effective information from here that exactly help me and others people who don't have idea about it. Thanks.

Comments

• KashfiyaRafaKashfiyaRafa PExer
    edited May 2019
    Spinning is a good way. Spinning is like riding on a standard bike and for many women, it's a great training choice. You can not only catch up with your friends during your workouts but also work to lose your bowels so hard. Spinning is a weight loss exercise that burns several hundred calories per hour. Just make sure you take the most advantage of your high-calorie eating habits.

The trick to lose bowel fat with spinning class is how much calories you use to keep track of how many you consume in a session. Overestimating your calorie burn will help to remove the pooch and slim down your center. You can track all your fitness data by using Fitscope - Virtual Gym
  • JonasevaJonaseva PEx Rookie ⭐
    Spinning is a good way. Spinning is like riding on a standard bike and for many women, it's a great training choice. You can not only catch up with your friends during your workouts but also work to lose your bowels so hard. Spinning is a weight loss exercise that burns several hundred calories per hour. Just make sure you take the most advantage of your high-calorie eating habits.

The trick to lose bowel fat with spinning class is how much calories you use to keep track of how many you consume in a session. Overestimating your calorie burn will help to remove the pooch and slim down your center. You can track all your fitness data by using Fitscope - Virtual Gym
    Thanks a lot for giving this response. I got the many things that help me accurately. 
  • First of all, clean up your food. Use less fast carbohydrates and drink more. In terms of training, I recommend that you pay attention to your cardio. Exercise in the right heart rate zone for more efficiency.
  • Hi everyone, since most of us are home quarantined due to covid 19, please ensure to have your health check by continue to do exercise or workout. I have watched a YouTube video regarding workout from home. Please message me for the video

Stay safe and stay indoors.

Our health worker is staying at work to protect us. So stay indoor to help them.

• tips to lose belly fat at home 
    don't eat a lot of sugary foods eat a high protein diet do arobic exercises 
  • Not only controlling fast food it does not lose the fat, you should properly exercise. Yes you should be exercise daily.
  • Do aerobic exercise (cardio) is an effective way to improve your health and burn calories.

• first of all eat healthy (eat water rich food)
    walk at least half an hour
    do exercises for reduce belly fat
  • 20 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)

Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight.

It’s seriously harmful.

This type of fat — referred to as visceral fat — is a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other conditions. Many health organizations use body mass index (BMI) to classify weight and predict the risk of metabolic disease. Though losing fat from this area can be difficult, there are several things you can do to reduce excess abdominal fat.

Here are 20 effective tips to lose belly fat, backed by scientific studies.

1. Eat plenty of soluble fiber
    2. Avoid foods that contain trans fats
    3. Don’t drink too much alcohol
    4. Eat a high protein diet
    5. Reduce your stress levels
    6. Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods
    7. Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
    8. Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs
    9. Replace some of your cooking fats with coconut oil
    10. Perform resistance training (lift weights)
    11. Avoid sugar-sweetened beverages
    12. Get plenty of restful sleep
    13. Track your food intake and exercise
    14. Eat fatty fish every week
    15. Stop drinking fruit juice
    16. Add apple cider vinegar to your diet
    17. Eat probiotic foods or take a probiotic supplement
    18. Try intermittent fasting
    19. Drink green tea
    20. Change your lifestyle and combine different methods
  • First clean up your diet. Use less fast food carbohydrates and stop soft drink. start core training, functional training and HIIT training in your home, and pay attention to your all Exercise in the right heart rate zone. the you may feal result.
  • Nutrients foods will be make your day happy, we must include nutrients in our breakfast. Most people associate diets with short-term weight loss and restrictive food intake. However, a diet plan is tailored to an individual's health status, weight and lifestyle, along with their weight loss and health goals.
  • I think, simple exercise like cycling, swimming, walking helps lose body weight. It's a very simple way to reduce your body fat. The 5 cardio machines are helpful for those who want to lose body fat. 1. Rowing machine 2. Elliptical 3. Stair climber machine 4. Assault bike 5. Treadmill
  • The workout is mandatory to lose belly fat at home fast but also with the workout you have to maintain your diet plan because if you eat more calories then your fat will increase instead of losing. Try to eat low calorie food and avoid junk food.