COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

MCC/MBTC Metrobank Cards (Sinulid 3) | FAQs p.1

Comments

• Le_DauphinLe_Dauphin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    resisus wrote: »
    Come approval for your application, would you mind sharing the credit limit assigned to you and the credit limit of your reference card? I would suggest we do this in private message.

Looking forward to this bank as well since they are providing free annual fee for life.

sure. not sure though if i will get approved. i'm tagged as an irate customer at Metrobank Card. Haha.
    i received a call kanina in the office. pati sa bahay din, my kasambahay told me someone from Metrobank Card called.

Abangan
    Update : Was verified yesterday (they called my office and home) and then I got an email today for E-Statement Enrollment and Password.

i'm guessing approved na ako!

Pero ang magic question. How much is my credit limit?

Abangan.
  • UtangeroUtangero Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Already applied for the card and waiting for the approval. I'll post here once approved :)
  • lalang2lalang2 panic monster PEx Rookie ⭐
    last month di nila ako inaapprove sa psbank, pero this month naapprove ako sa metrobank on card. reapply ulit ako next month. this time with matching open deposit account..... hehehe. :naughty:
    Got the card na. It was weirdly delivered in the office and I was in a meeting so the courier just left it with the Receptionist (miski wala akong iniwan na authorization letter).

The card also said it was already "Activated" and I just need to sign at the back of the card (OMG).
  • lalang2lalang2 panic monster PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^ilan CL mo po, if you dont mind sharing :)
  • jom81jom81 Member PExer
    Le_Dauphin wrote: »
    Got the card na. It was weirdly delivered in the office and I was in a meeting so the courier just left it with the Receptionist (miski wala akong iniwan na authorization letter).

The card also said it was already "Activated" and I just need to sign at the back of the card (OMG).

Hi. How much CL ng reference card mo and yung CL ng PS Bank CC mo? Thanks.

Got approved last August 19. Still don't have the card.
  • joeyboy0411joeyboy0411 Not all who wander are lost PEx Rookie ⭐
    Since issued din ng Metrobank Card itong si PSBank MC, pwede din kaya gamitin ito for 0% installment sa mga merchant na nag-o-offer ng 0% installment for regular Metrobank credit cards?
  • Ajg11166Ajg11166 Member PExer
    First chinabank. Now psbank naman.. TTYL.. Hehehe approved. 10maximum of days daw delivery ng card.. Got the same question too joeyboy0411 😄. Wala sinabe cl. Nsa letter na daw pag ka deliver ng card
    Got my card na 81k CL :) . sabe pala ng csr hindi daw to nag eearn ng points in exchange sa free af for life. pero magkakaron naman daw sila mga promos. at madme din participating merchant with 0% interest installment. thank you PSBank
  • splitfire001splitfire001 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    sa branch lang ba sila tumatanggap ng application? wala sila online no? and kailangan pa magsubmit ng itr or kahit id and SOA ng other CC nalang?
    sa branch lang ba sila tumatanggap ng application? wala sila online no? and kailangan pa magsubmit ng itr or kahit id and SOA ng other CC nalang?

yes wala sila online application. ako kasi wala ko existing cc nung nag apply ako. itr, payslip valid id *** mga pinasa ko. and proof of billing pa pala.
  • splitfire001splitfire001 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^ i see. salamat sa pagsagot. nakakatamad kasi pumunta sa branch :rotflmao:
  • blebbleb Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    galing! no annual fee pala ang card nila..
    wala pa promo to pala. well, good luck po sa lahat ng nag aaapply sana maaproved po kayo. GB :)
    wala na po balita dito? :)
  • RhedrhedRhedrhed Member PExer
    first time user here. wala pa akong cc and I'm looking

forward to have one. May savings account ako sa psbank

tapos ininvite ako nung teller habang nagdedeposit ako

sa savings ko. and I also think I've met their requirements

naman. ITR, COE and two valid ID's pinasa ko. I'm

working in a BPO company 4yrs na ko dun. nag apply ako

last sept 9, 2015. maapprove kaya ako? wala pa rin

silang paramdam e. kelan kaya ako pwede mag follow up

guys? tia sa sasagot :)