COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

ABS-CBN KPExTalk 611: At Home ang Puso Ko, Pamilya Natin 'to #SummerIsRushed

Comments

• JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    xzzz said:
    PERFECT thread title :lol:

Thanks Billy sa new thread!
    you're welcome :)
    :hug: :hug:

Thank you, Billyboy
    you're always welcome
    xzzz said:
    Naka 500M pesos na daw ang Endgame, kaloka! Pero sobrang daming tao sa sinehan kagabi :lol: 

I watched it the first two hours were ok but the 3rd hour was so engaging! And fun to watch with a great crowd, ang responsive eh. 

Great thrill ride MCU, hard to top 

Sana mahabol nya Avatar as #1 all time sa Worldwide Box Office
    I can't watch at the first week dahil I'll watch with my parents. Next weekend na lang kasi we're pretty busy
  • totobitstotobits Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Sa sobrang rushed ng SSID di nila inupload sa YT. Dapat before Holy Week nila nilabas malapit na ang Tag-Ulan, 1 month nalang  may Ulan SID kaya sila? :lol:

Simula dumating si Teh Chona ang rurush ng mga SID from Christmas to Summer, charot :giggle:
    Star Creatives ba ang punong abala sa mga station Ids? :lol:
  • sorceress_adelsorceress_adel TRUST YOUR DOCTOR PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    xzzz said:
    Naka 500M pesos na daw ang Endgame, kaloka! Pero sobrang daming tao sa sinehan kagabi :lol: 

I watched it the first two hours were ok but the 3rd hour was so engaging! And fun to watch with a great crowd, ang responsive eh. 

True that! I loved how we all screamed and clapped at the same time. There was one girl who screamed “I love you *******!” when he appeared onscreen and the crowd laughed and applauded, it was so much fun watching with a great crowd.
  • 3pqlang3pqlang Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    xzzz said:

True that! I loved how we all screamed and clapped at the same time. There was one girl who screamed “I love you *******!” when he appeared onscreen and the crowd laughed and applauded, it was so much fun watching with a great crowd.
    yup.. ganda talaga manood pag mga totoong marvel fans ang nakasabayan mo. Minsan talaga ang iba nakikisakay lang iyong bawat may character na aappear magtatanong sa katabi sino yan? anong powers niya? bakit may mga bato? 
    pag di ka talaga MCU fan mahihirapan kang pagtagpi tagpiin ang mga ganap sa Endgame. 

• PaPi2010PaPi2010 Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️

Kapamilya Thread Line-up 2019

ABS-CBN KPExTalk 610: Don't be a Fool, Hanggang Saan, SUMMER is LOVE, mga Idol!
    JeSuisBilly 5,000 posts
    5,000th post: @Papi2010

Image result for congrats gif

Congrats sa napaka-sosyalin at amoy bagong-bagong mansyon, mga Kapams! 
    edited April 28
    Dahil palabas ngayon ang Dr. Dolittle

Edu Punay (The Philippine Star) - April 28, 2019 

MANILA, Philippines — A son-in-law of Cebuano mall tycoon Eddie Gaisano was arrested recently over a syndicated estafa case involving a P24-million investment anomaly.

Derwin Wong, who is married to Gaisano’s daughter Eda Frances, was served an arrest warrant at a condominium in Makati City last April 17, according to Department of Justice records.

Apart from Wong, the Cebu City Regional Trial Court Branch 7’s April 8 arrest warrant includes Wong Chung Yin alias David Wong, Derick Wong, Diane Wong, Davidson Wong, Lucy Chua, Juvy Ting, Susan Lu, Beverly Ansay and Leonardo Marsan. All of Wong’s co-accused remain at large.

Judge James Stewart Ramon Himalaloan also issued a hold departure order and directed the Bureau of Immigration to prevent the accused from leaving the country.

The case stemmed from a complaint filed by another daughter of Gaisano, Valerie Gaisano-Sebastian, over the alleged unauthorized trading of her investment amounting to over P24 million.

Derwin, whose family used to run DW Capital Inc. (DWCI), will remain in detention while on trial for syndicated estafa, a non-bailable offense.

In her com­plaint, Gaisano-Se­bas­tian said Derwin convinced her and some members of her immediate family to entrust the trading of their shares to DWCI.

She alleged that a review of DWCI’s transactions revealed that there were unauthorized sales of her shares of stock amounting to P24.3 million. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file