UAAP Volleyball Season 81 Road to Finals: Who are you Cheering For?

PEx_VolleyballPEx_Volleyball Administrator PEx Moderator
edited April 27 in UAAP - Volleyball
This is the official thread for UAAP Volleyball Final 4 and Finals General Discussion.

UAAP Volleyball Season 81 Road to Finals: Who are you Cheering For?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• QAengrQAengr Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    edited April 27
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    Goodluck sa F4 teams!!!

Go Lady Spikers :)
  • unimaginary28unimaginary28 Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    UST Golden Tigresses
    Goodluck sa Final Four Teams! Sana may do or die match for the last Final spot and hopefully/praying it will be UST 🙏
  • BambeeeetaBambeeeeta Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    UST Golden Tigresses
    Go USTe!!!!!
  • backtoespanyabacktoespanya Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    UST Golden Tigresses
    Go USTe! #KamiNaman
  • mightymaroon108mightymaroon108 Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Ateneo Lady Eagles
    hope it will be an ateneo-ust final.....i'm an ateneo fan but i wouldn't mind a ust win (for rondina)
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Ateneo Lady Eagles
    UAAP Season 81 Women's Volleyball Thread, Page 37, Post No. 4
  • miss lana k. wentamiss lana k. wenta Basta Probinsyana, Maganda! 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    Go La Salle! Help Capt. Des Cheng get that elusive 4peat!
  • worldpeace:)worldpeace:) Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    #Mission4Peat 💚
  • Mans147Mans147 Member Volleyball Vanguard
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    "...plays to win, others play Volleyball."
  • gem2461gem2461 Member 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    FEU Lady Tamaraws
    Loser mentality na, pero sobrang happy na ako talaga that our FEU girls, against all odds, made it this far.

For a team who lost their top 2 scorers for the past 4 years, these girls showed composure and grit. For a team who is led by seniors na nagpapalit-palitan pa last few seasons, not even reaching 10 pts per game, they have proved their doubters wrong. For a team expected to be cellar dweller, they have defied expectations. 

Grabe lang. Laban hanggang dulo, FEU girls! Mahal namin kayo! 
  • jaytotjaytot bawal ang jaywalking PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    UST Golden Tigresses
    #GoUSTe #KamiNaman
  • PballPball LOOK AT ME PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    change topic/thread?  lol
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    Pball said:
    Para daw ma-divert. Lol
  • ceryhill1000ceryhill1000 Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    UST Golden Tigresses
    #KamiNaman hashtag ako this season..kakasawa na din DLSU at Areneo sa finals..:rofl:
  • guinevere_79guinevere_79 Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    QAengr said:
    Pball said:
    Para daw ma-divert. Lol

Di naman masyado obvious no?

Never forget.

• georgecarlogeorgecarlo Member Volleyball Vanguard
    Ateneo Lady Eagles
    May the best team win!!
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    QAengr said:
    Pball said:
    Para daw ma-divert. Lol

Never forget.

Kulang pa. Isama mo yung madam and mother post. Lol
  • AriaGMAriaGM Encantado PEx Moderator
    UST Golden Tigresses
    For MVP Sisi Rondina! :triumph:
  • guinevere_79guinevere_79 Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    edited April 27
    QAengr said:
    QAengr said:
    Pball said:
    Para daw ma-divert. Lol

Never forget.

Let's quote the answer of the "insider" here, because it's truly hilarious:

i was told that those who are committed are still being swayed by dlsu. since we only have narit, nisperos and sanchez, i assumed they were the ones who are being given offers. if faith isn't one of them, good for dlsu for respecting her decision and not increasing their "bid"! but dlsu offered faith something similar when they were still talking, not just faith but also other high school standouts. the mother's post on twitter indicated that they never got another offer after they made a decision to go to ateneo, which was a clarification on the matter and not a clear denial of financial assistance and other incentives being offered the first team they talked to dlsu.

Biglang "I assumed" na ngayon.  And iba naman ang ihip ng hangin niya, when her original post clearly stated that she was accusing DLSU of increasing their offer after Faith committed to Ateneo.  

LOL.  Ang bilis kumambyo kasi napahiya.  Wala ka nang credibility girl, kung meron ka man dati.

And let me spell it out clearly for those in denial:  Ateneo also offers financial and other material enticements to their recruits.  Kung maka accuse sa DLSU, napaka holier-than-thou!  
    DLSU Lady Spikers
    QAengr said:
    QAengr said:
    Pball said:
    Para daw ma-divert. Lol

Never forget.

Let's quote the answer of the "insider" here, because it's truly hilarious:

i was told that those who are committed are still being swayed by dlsu. since we only have narit, nisperos and sanchez, i assumed they were the ones who are being given offers. if faith isn't one of them, good for dlsu for respecting her decision and not increasing their "bid"! but dlsu offered faith something similar when they were still talking, not just faith but also other high school standouts. the mother's post on twitter indicated that they never got another offer after they made a decision to go to ateneo, which was a clarification on the matter and not a clear denial of financial assistance and other incentives being offered the first team they talked to dlsu.

Biglang "I assumed" na ngayon.  And iba naman ang ihip ng hangin niya, when her original post clearly stated that she was accusing DLSU of increasing their offer after Faith committed to Ateneo.  

LOL.  Ang bilis kumambyo kasi napahiya.  Wala ka nang credibility girl, kung meron ka man dati.

And let me spell it out clearly for those in denial:  Ateneo also offers financial and other material enticements to their recruits.  Kung maka accuse sa DLSU, napaka holier-than-thou!  
    Kudos. Hahahahaha. 
This discussion has been closed.