Can non SDA students have colored hair?

I know that csb is big on expressing one's self, but I just need some confirmation because I might dye my hair in a few days, only to find out that it might not be allowed after all :( so I'm trying to know in advance thanks!

Answers

• DerivativeDerivative PExer
    edited May 28
    I had asked their office if SMIT people could dye their hair brown. They said yes. I didn't get to ask about other colors. Men can wear stud earrings in all days except extraordinary Mondays. There's no restrictions on other jewelries. If hair is long, it has to be tied. 

On extraordinary Mondays, SMIT people don't need to wear black pants and black jacket. It can be any color as long as there is no prints and it's a dress pants and jacket. Same with neck tie. Classic styles like pin stripes are okay. Dress socks have to be the same color as your dress pants. Dress shoes doesn't have to be black. It can be any color as long as it's made from leather material and it matches your belt. Boat shoes are not allowed on extra ordinary Mondays. You can wear them on smart casual Tuesday and with dress downs on the other days. 

Ripped jeans can only be worn on dress down days Wednesdays to Saturdays. The ripped holes cannot be higher than 7 inches from your knees as I'm told. Smart casual Tuesday requires students to wear collared shirt and smart casual trousers. Not sure about dark-colored jeans on Tuesdays.

I don't know if the same applies for HRM people. And I didn't get to ask about women's dress code but they do provide  the general dress code for each department in the student handbook. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file