COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

Natural ways vs exercise equipment which is better for exercise?

JonasevaJonaseva PEx Rookie ⭐
We already know that, there are a lots of ways for physical exercise. Among them there are 2 best ways for exercising any people, One is natural exercise ways and other is fitness equipment. But I want to clear about this subject , I mean which is the perfect and much more benefits.
Tagged:

Comments

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    Please define natural ways
  • Plantation BoyPlantation Boy Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Exercise with weights! Barbell, dumbbells and kettleballs!
  • JonasevaJonaseva PEx Rookie ⭐
    Please define natural ways
    Like jogging, walking, jumping and more something like that.
  • JonasevaJonaseva PEx Rookie ⭐
    Exercise with weights! Barbell, dumbbells and kettleballs!
    Thanks a lot for giving useful information.
  • It serves very very different goals everywhere, if you are very very tight on the budget you really can go with something like your own body and few home equipment, for some serious training with body and some great results only gyms and sort of equipment.
  • Both forms of exercise are good and acceptable. The one that you'd go fo depends on your budget and the purpose for exercising. Going natural would be good if you don't want to spend on the gym or you are simply exercising to keep fit. The gym is perfect if you have the money or equipment and you are exercising as part of your training for some sports
  • justus09justus09 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi guys, are you also having a problem in losing weight? Well I was too! last 2018 i weight about 350 lbs and my confidence was shrinking. but i came across this quiz then it helped me finding ways to create my routine and make me lose weight, now im barely 250lbs within just a year! if you are interested in taking the quiz, please go to the link below and take our quiz to start your weight loss journey

Have a nice day!
  • maykatotohananmaykatotohanan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Less intake of rice , sugar, junk/fast food and beers. 
    Jogging and planking will make you sweat hard.
    Try apple cider vinegar with honey Its suppress cravings. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file