COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

2019 NBA Playoffs: East 1st Round (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (8) Detroit Pistons

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator

Game 1: 4/15
Game 2: 4/18
Game 3: 4/21
Game 4: 4/23

The Bucks were hands down the best team offensively and defensively of the regular season, can they translate this into playoff success? Detroit is back in the playoffs after holding off the Hornets and Heat's last stands

Comments

• deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 Member ✭✭✭
    Bucks in 6. I don't know why but I feel like the Bucks are vulnerable to an upset down the road. Giannis will be Giannis but if his teammates do not hit their shots, they're toast.
  • Bucks in 4 or 5
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    ADrummond can shutdown GAntetokounmpo but the DPistion cant shutdown the 3pt shooting of the MBucks.

MIL 4-1 DET
  • contrariancontrarian carpe diem! ✭✭✭
    Giannis the mvp in 5.
  • Noel_D09Noel_D09 Member ✭✭✭
    I give Deeeetroit Basketball a game... Bucks in 5...
  • ValorianValorian Do no harm ✭✭✭
    walang palag 

Bucks in 4
  • Noel_D09Noel_D09 Member ✭✭✭
    Blake Griffin will likely miss all the 1st round playoffs games against the Bucks so, Pistons in 7 :lol:

Jk, it's a sweep... what they can do is unleash Zaza :lol:
    or unleash RJackson .... if he still thinks he deserves a bigger contract.
  • Jess24Jess24 1225 ✭✭✭✭
    Sucks to be a Piston fan right now. They labored in the last few games of the regular season to get to that 8th spot, and now they play the Bucks without their best player. 
  • gotcha2gotcha2 You dont have to believe me ✭✭✭
    I though Bucks in 6 but baka sweep pa if Blake will not play.
    edited April 15
    Jess24 said:
    Sucks to be a Piston fan right now. They labored in the last few games of the regular season to get to that 8th spot, and now they play the Bucks without their best player. 
    MIL will sweep DET w/o BGriffin.

hindi kasi team player si Reggie Jackson. he prefers to be the only option.

ayan wala na si BGriffin. he can now show his metal and make it clear to the Pistons management he deserve a contract extension. i doubt he will put Griffin under the bus because Blake is a great passer. yun nga lang Reggie cant score off the assist by Griffin.

if Jackson cant deliver, the DPistons better trade him.

i wont be surprise if Detroit will choose a guard in the 2019 draft.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file