Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

Sangla tira as investment

hello po. i'm continuously looking for investment opportunities for my savings that are just dormant in the bank. someone suggested to me sangla tira. wala po ako alam how it works, the risks and benefits. nagbasa-basa na po ako pero still, gusto ko sana manghingi ng opinion ninyo kung maganda siyang investment. for example, someone offers me their house for P200,000 payable in 2 years. i will live in the house, or i will rent it, pero yung house hindi pa fully paid under pagibig. yung debtor ang maghuhulog ng monthly amortization pero ang tanong ko, what if he/she fails to pay the monthly amortization tapos hinayaan na lang niya yung bahay sa akin? either ako ang magtutuloy ng monthly or the house will be foreclosed so i will have to leave, tama po ba? 

at ano ba ang mga kailangang gawin para walang legal problems? 
salamat po sa mga sasagot.  

Comments

• ryekyenryekyen PEx Rookie ⭐
    ikw nalang mghulog ng amortization para sure na bayad yung bahay tapos byaran mu nlng nagastos nya sa equity at amortization.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Advantage:
    1. collateral is the house and lot
    2. you have control of the collateral (you can sub-lease the rooms and get your investment back within a 3-4 months)
    3. forfeiture of return of payment means complete ownership of the house and lot

Disadvantage:
    1. fake property title
    2. property is located in depressed areas
    3. the house is dilapidated (upgrade and housekeeping is not refundable)
    4. property title is not clean (there are many co-owners and only one knows about the sangla-tira / the house is part of a compound)
    5. property is under amortization
    6. make sure the deal is duly notarized to make it legal and binding
    7. mahirap kausapin yun owner sa pag-transfer ng property title