What are your favorite coffee shop drinks?

magnabashmagnabash Swaying person. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Match Green Tea (frappe) - Starbucks or CBTL

Double Vanilla (tea latte) - CBTL

Peppermint Mocha - Christmas drink ng Starbucks

Comments

• coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Rookie ⭐
    Caramel Frappe, Caramel Coffee Jelly, Caramel Macchiatto, Java Chip and White Mocha Frappe :)  - SB
  • NalaGidaNalaGida PEx Rookie ⭐
    CBTL - Chai Tea Latte
    Toby's Estate - Iced Cappuccino 
    Dean & DeLuca - White Chocolate Mocha
    You should try double caramel of Starbucks.  It's new in the menu.  Tastes like Goldilocks mocha cake :)
  • NalaGidaNalaGida PEx Rookie ⭐
    You should try double caramel of Starbucks.  It's new in the menu.  Tastes like Goldilocks mocha cake :)
    wow, this seems good. will definitely try this next :) 
  • There was a time when I used to drink 5 cups of coffee (I LOVE ALL OF THEM) to keep me energised. But now I replaced coffee with natural products which actually give me more energy. And it is more healthy.
  • KallyFowlerKallyFowler Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I like coffee as much as you do! Recently, I opened myfriendscoffee.com for myself where are a lot of different tips and tricks on how to choose coffee. My best favorite brand is Stone street gold brew coffee. It's really tasty and has a good smell.
  • TaSHa30TaSHa30 Member PExer
    Frequent use of coffee is harmful to the body. I love coffee, but I don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day because coffee dehydrates the body. There are a certain amount of electrolytes that our body needs, so if you sweat a lot, then you need to drink not only 9 glasses of water, but also take care of the trace elements that our body loses when it sweats. You can find more information about this here waterbladderbag  . If you want to feel good, get rid of migraines and cramps, then you need to maintain a water-salt balance in your body. Don't abuse the coffee, tea and alcohol. You need to drink water and juice, not soda.
    NalaGida said:
    wow, this seems good. will definitely try this next :)  
    Nice :) I have ordered it a few times only when I want to have a drink at the same time feels like eating a cake :)
    NalaGida said:
    CBTL - Chai Tea Latte
    Toby's Estate - Iced Cappuccino 
    Dean & DeLuca - White Chocolate Mocha

Nice :) Will keep this in mind!
    Shack123 said:
    There was a time when I used to drink 5 cups of coffee (I LOVE ALL OF THEM) to keep me energised. But now I replaced coffee with natural products which actually give me more energy. And it is more healthy.
    What natural products do you use? Thanks in advance :)
    magnabash said:
    Match Green Tea (frappe) - Starbucks or CBTL

Double Vanilla (tea latte) - CBTL

Peppermint Mocha - Christmas drink ng Starbucks
    Peppermint Mocha :) Sana gawin na lang regular drink.
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Coffee Club
    Artisan Boulangerie Co.
    CBTL
    Bo's
    Ya Kun Kaya
  • juliareesejuliareese PExer
    edited June 7
    Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks  :)
  • BunnygervoBunnygervo White Rabbit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

unli coffee sa bag of beans

I like coffee as much as you do! Recently, I opened myfriendscoffee.com for myself where are a lot of different tips and tricks on how to choose coffee. My best favorite brand is Stone street gold brew coffee. It's really tasty and has a good smell.
    Wow nice :)
    TaSHa30 said:
    Frequent use of coffee is harmful to the body. I love coffee, but I don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day because coffee dehydrates the body. There are a certain amount of electrolytes that our body needs, so if you sweat a lot, then you need to drink not only 9 glasses of water, but also take care of the trace elements that our body loses when it sweats. You can find more information about this here waterbladderbag  . If you want to feel good, get rid of migraines and cramps, then you need to maintain a water-salt balance in your body. Don't abuse the coffee, tea and alcohol. You need to drink water and juice, not soda.
    Thanks for the info :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file