COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Beware of Transec BPO (Ortigas)

This company has undergone several re-branding due to multiple instances of employee complains in DOLE due to violations of labor code. They started out as Sky High Prestige and changed to Lift BPO then to Syncra and now to Transec BPO. Go to DOLE and ask for information to confirm the information as well as the violations. Majority of the people in the website photos have long resigned. I myself have been in legal battle with the company and won when they are still Syncra so they had to change the name to Transec BPO to avoid the fine. I hope people find this informative. I'm not spreading false information. All of these are recorded in DOLE.
Real owners are Iris Lee and Ken Lee. Company is registered under random employee names to hide real ownership because they are trying to avoid the fines from losing legal battles with employees. 

Good luck to those who still dare to get into this company.

Comments

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    Why not you share with us what exactly happened? It seems to me that you may have won but your tail is between your legs naman.

Facts and details. Para maintindihan naman kung ano ang nangyari.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file