Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Am I assuming?

Now, to continue what I've asked recently kung makikioagbreak ba ko sa 5-year gf ko for somebody who got almost everything I asked for a girl, here's what happened. I broke up with my GF on Christmas Day. Yes. I ***** up. Actually, before pa ang Christmas, we were already cold and hanged up. Our status is complicated since the 21st of December last year. But it climaxed during the Christmas day. Siya na rin ang nag-insist na tapusin na kung tatapusin. So I did. I should have been happier since malaya na ko. The girl I was pursuing already found someone to replace me, at least that's how I thought. She said to me that what we had was over and so I was left alone, like what I was afraid of. Then, our common friend who happened to have interest on her also shared to me about the guy but he doubted it. The girl went to Dubai for her work. And she told our common friend that the guy was not actually somebody and that it did not pushed through. Fast forward, today, we (ex gf)worked it out together again and "fixed" things up. But you know what's crazy? I still miss her (the girl) and I've been stalking around her FB (of cohrse without my ex-gf, now gf again, knowing). I saw her posts that seem to be for me, or for us, for what we've been through, for what we had. Like the song of LANY, "Thick and Thin" and FM Static's "Tonight." As well as Godly posts about surrendering to His will, that "If he really belongs to you, then God will make a way." Those made me think if she still think of me, of us, since there's actually nobody I can think of that she had relationship with, after us. Am I assuming only? Am I exaggerating things? Am I *****? 

Best Answer

• softysofty PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited April 2019 Accepted Answer
    softy said:
    Set your gf free. Free to find someone who’s 100% with her (sans micro cheating)
    Then pursue that girl your stalking and have all your questions answered. 
    That's what I intended to do when I asked her again for space and time only recently though we had to meet each other still due to ministry works in our Church. But, whenever I see her crying herself and even pretending everything's okay, I die. And so I thought, maybe I really love her. Am I correct?
    Hmmmm

Its best that you yourself would have a strong & definite answer to that question of yours :) Yet we won't be too surprised if you DO! You two been together for 5 yrs though, seasoned after seasons, good times and not so good times. You will either grow together or grow apart... as opposed to the "thrill" that you feeling now to the other girl (of course anything new is thrilling and after that whaaaat? comes old thrill) hehehe Try to let go of your what should have been ,could have been etc
    The only truth is what is in the NOW. Know that what is meant for you won't pass you.

Anyway as you mentioned both of you are active on your Church service, I hope you can also pray for your relationship and to one another and and and most specially you, pray for wisdom and guidance :) 

Answers

• Dude! Subscribe to pewdiepie.
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It could be about something else. Even if it was about you, there's no point in knowing unless you plan to pursue her again. 
  • SerjSerj PEx Rookie ⭐
    it's not assuming, more of a fantasy, your "what ifs" and "could've been" fantasy vs. reality. live in the moment, leave the past behind so you can move forward with what you have and where you are at in the present 
  • BishBaby08BishBaby08 PExer
    edited April 2019
    Seems like if you were given a chance, you’re going to dump your gf again for the 2nd time for the other girl. I feel bad for your gf. I hope she realizes that she deserves someone waaayyy better.
  • softysofty PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Set your gf free. Free to find someone who’s 100% with her (sans micro cheating)
  • Seems like if you were given a chance, you’re going to dump your gf again for the 2nd time for the other girl. I feel bad for your gf. I hope she realizes that she deserves someone waaayyy better.
    I have the same hopes for her. That's why I still doubt myself. What if I do it again? Sabi ng isang psychologist, you will never be interested with somebody if you are 100% sure with your loved one. Does it mean, I failed that criterion already? Tell me all the ***** words you got there because I know I deserve the all. 
  • softy said:
    That's what I intended to do when I asked her again for space and time only recently though we had to meet each other still due to ministry works in our Church. But, whenever I see her crying herself and even pretending everything's okay, I die. And so I thought, maybe I really love her. Am I correct?
  • Serj said:
    it's not assuming, more of a fantasy, your "what ifs" and "could've been" fantasy vs. reality. live in the moment, leave the past behind so you can move forward with what you have and where you are at in the present 
    I really hope it is only fantasy. I am trying to live in the moment and to move on but still glimpses of what we (me and the other one) had make me want to take a gamble.