Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Dr. Martens survey - your favorite designs and how much you're willing to pay

brb2019brb2019 PExer
edited April 2019 in Style and Fashion #1
I'm thinking of ordering DMs online and selling them here in the PH. I'm trying to gauge demand. My question is, which styles are you interested in buying, and how much are you willing to pay?

Are you willing to shell out 6k to 7k for a brand new, hard-to-find model? Medyo limited kasi ang designs sa DM stores in Manila.

Marami akong nakikitang naghahanap ng Jadons pero di ako sigurado kung willing sila magbayad ng store prices - this rare model is worth 8k to 9k. Malakas din kasi tumawad ang online buyers. 

Same with Converse - are you willing to pay 3k to 4k for rare designs?

I collected DMs for years then started selling my used pairs this month. Madaming nag-inquire, pero mababa din kasi benta ko. So this gave me the idea that an online store might be feasible. May nahanap din ako na courier that does COD. 

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    used DMs are very very hot in the online market. the problem is not the design but it is the size.
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I like the classic black ones though I like the white ones too :) 
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    I love the 1461s. I have 3 pairs among other models.

Another noteworthy model in which i forgot is their loafers. It is very rockabilly style. 

I buy them in the DMs store nearby me.

I do not collect shoes. I wear them. All of them.
    edited April 2019 #5
    I like the classic black ones though I like the white ones too :) 
    pangit yun na investment yun white kasi naging yellowish at obvious yun creases after using it.

I love the 1461s. I have 3 pairs among other models.

Another noteworthy model in which i forgot is their loafers. It is very rockabilly style. 

I buy them in the DMs store nearby me.

I do not collect shoes. I wear them. All of them.
    penton penny - w/o tassle
    adrian - w/ tassle

tsk tsk .... hindi niya alam yun model ng DM niya.
    bottomline:

DMs are a big investment. it is sturdy and lasting including the design. im still using the sandals and shoes which i both in 2001. extra care with the application of conditioner because the leather will crack even in boxed storage.

make sure you buy elsewhere. or on "real" sale. the retail prices here is too absurd ... WTF 12K for a pair of MIE shoes. and even their "mock" sale prices are still high.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    bottomline:

DMs are a big investment. it is sturdy and lasting including the design. im still using the sandals and shoes which i both in 2001. extra care with the application of conditioner because the leather will crack even in boxed storage.

make sure you buy elsewhere. or on "real" sale. the retail prices here is too absurd ... WTF 12K for a pair of MIE shoes. and even their "mock" sale prices are still high.
    Big investment? 

lol. Are you unemployed? 
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I remembered seeing a blue camouflage in the old days. Ang ganda :)