COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Online format generator

I used to spend more time formatting my essays than actually composing them. Gladly, there are several sevices that can do it automatically. I started using this one https://www.apacitationgenerator.com/ and it saves much time. It helps a lot with adjusting papers according to APA format. What do you think about such services? Do you use them or prefer to do the formatting manually?

Comments

• So so... B) I think that's a bad idea.
  • Automation is interesting. Here are my tips for writing a good poetry essay. You need to first think about the structure and choose the most famous poets, which briefly tell in your essay. It is not difficult and even interesting. Perhaps you need help service copycrafter.net. you can order a sample of any paper to learn how to write it professionally and competently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file