COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Telstra Powered By TeleTech

They just sent me for medical but there isn't JO yet. I have nothing to hold on to except the verbal agreement na keep your lines open and we will call you. Should I apply in other companies or should I continue to wait?

Comments

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    an0n123 said:
    They just sent me for medical but there isn't JO yet. I have nothing to hold on to except the verbal agreement na keep your lines open and we will call you. Should I apply in other companies or should I continue to wait?
    I don't think this is fair. 

Ask the HR if they can at least email you a signed job offer before complying with the requirements. 
  • an0n123an0n123 PExer
    edited April 6
    I texted the HR to ask for the my status and she replied “Your training will be on xxx .” 

So there’s no contract for this? What???IronHandofJustice said:
    an0n123 said:
    I don't think this is fair. 

Ask the HR if they can at least email you a signed job offer before complying with the requirements. 

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sinabi mo ba na wala ka pang JO? That you need one ASAP? You need to be very specific for things like this, kasi HR processes hundreds of applicants per day, hindi ka nila maaalala. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file