COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

What are the jobs that I can get in Hyderabad easily?

RonalldRonalld Member
What are the jobs that I can get in Hyderabad easily?

Comments

• SerJemasSerJemas Member
    Considering the fact that you are a fresher in the job market allows you to work in entry level positions which would pay you anywhere between 10–15k. You need to understand what you are good at and start learning those courses. If you are interested in front end coding you could join for Java script, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. There are many opportunities in Hyderabad in Animation sector as well. Again brush up your knowledge in this field if animation is your area of interest. Now, coming to the second part of your question: Easily available jobs in Hyd: As far as my knowledge goes you could get into BPO sector if your communication skills are good, if you are good in Networking or technical aspects you can consider joining a technical BPO which actually helps you in the long run. If your comm skills are just okay, ypu could consider joining any Marketing job minus insurance sector. In addition to this, sign up for Naukri daily walk ins and get into any job to get going. All the best. Welcome to Hyderabad!
  • Hyderabad is a big city in which many young people with good knowledge are unemployed today, the matter is not unemployed, the matter is that a good guide is not available, so many young people are involved in the government job. Many depends on your skills and experience. I can recommend good job board for you https://in.jobsora.com/jobs-hyderabad I usually use it for searching vacancies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file