M26: DLSU Lady Spikers vs. FEU Lady Tamaraws [Round 1 - 03/16/2019]

Comments

• Mans147Mans147 Member Volleyball Vanguard
    jahoo said:
    had a look and see, rare ang LS fans sa game thread ng blues.  medyo nakaungos lang ng konti ang comments ng LS fans dito sa game thread ng LSvFEU :clap:
    Ang dami kaya.

Isa.

UP grad pa. :lol:
  • andrea_kristyandrea_kristy maldita salvaje PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bakit nyo minumurder ang name ni Lychee Ebon?
  • andrea_kristyandrea_kristy maldita salvaje PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    OT lang, i like Buding Duremdes kase she's so perky compared to Flora na masyadong pa-butch
  • Expelliarmus_27Expelliarmus_27 Moderator PEx Moderator
    FEU doesn't have powerful wingers to destroy the LS defense. It is also a given that they are last in the receiving department, something that the LS service game can exploit.

DLSU in 3 sets.
  • lady cofradialady cofradia Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    FEU IN 4 SETS
  • gailkrystgailkryst Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    DLSU in any sets POG: JDC (consistent and leading scorer every game, bigay nyo na please)
  • mepomepo LOL - Support - NAMI 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    mepo said:
    Sana FEU para rambolan sa standing. Hahahahahaahahahahahaha
    Eh bat di nalang kayo magpatalo sa NU para mas rambolan diba? Walang damayan hahaha pag nandamay sali din kayo wahahah
    Besh thread to ng dslu v. Feu..... 

Baka kung ano isipin nyo... At least sa topic parin comment ko hahahahahhahaaha
  • -StrongTower--StrongTower- Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    DLSU in 4 sets

If 5 sets, most likely FEU
  • QAengrQAengr Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Mans147 said:
    jahoo said:
    had a look and see, rare ang LS fans sa game thread ng blues.  medyo nakaungos lang ng konti ang comments ng LS fans dito sa game thread ng LSvFEU :clap:
    Ang dami kaya.

Isa.

UP grad pa. :lol:
    Haha hello there. 
  • RhophiRhophi 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Time na to ng Piyu to take advantage of La salle's so-so defense..(based sa previous three games nila). Pero knowing la salle, nagbabounce back talaga sila ng todo.
  • Hon'BunHon'Bun Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    we saw the defending champ defeated by UST and UP, both of which are eyeing for F4 spot. may it be a bad day or injuries, LS was given a loss to the delights of non LS fans.  will the FEU make a revenge? they can with a lot of factors to consider. 

long zone 5 serves, to make dlsu play slower.
    wag ipilit and short sa zone 6.

blockers not closing down for delacruz and defending it instead.

spikes between zone 1 and 6, drop to zone 3 and 4.

wag masyado seryosohin ang middle play unless on a good receive.

gonna watch them live and will only stay if FEU is winning.

in reality, FEU has more problems than LS. A smarter and grittier guinoo can make a difference. mas maging effective si ebon on this game if the sets to her is lesser.  middle and open can make them win or  switch to opposite when the adjustment are spotted and tendencies are established.

am i praying cheng won't play? No. It'll be an exciting game when all the starters are playing.

FEU, talunin ninyo and DLSU. Easier said than done. But still, a healthy cheng, as i've been previously stating can make LS win.

but as always, i'm siding with FEU against LS, whether you agree with it or not. in the end, who cares???

besides, ADMU's always losing on your predictions (or wishes).

• survivorangelosurvivorangelo Study Hard! Dance later... 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    laban ng Dalawang Berde pero mukhang kaya nung may Ginto
  • rap02rap02 Member 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    rap02 said:
    Ang hirap magpredict this season. Shutaness.

Battle of the rookies ulet in JDL and Ebon.
    Kung pechayan pa din LS at waley blocking at maayos setters ng Piyu, FEU in 4-5 sets. POG: Duremdes or Domingo (UP Fight) Tawang tawa ako sa superlatives nila.

Graduate na po si JDL  =)
    JDC pala. Lol. Thanks for the correction. 
  • pagedownpagedown Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hon'Bun said:
    we saw the defending champ defeated by UST and UP, both of which are eyeing for F4 spot. may it be a bad day or injuries, LS was given a loss to the delights of non LS fans.  will the FEU make a revenge? they can with a lot of factors to consider. 

long zone 5 serves, to make dlsu play slower.
    wag ipilit and short sa zone 6.

blockers not closing down for delacruz and defending it instead.

spikes between zone 1 and 6, drop to zone 3 and 4.

wag masyado seryosohin ang middle play unless on a good receive.

gonna watch them live and will only stay if FEU is winning.

in reality, FEU has more problems than LS. A smarter and grittier guinoo can make a difference. mas maging effective si ebon on this game if the sets to her is lesser.  middle and open can make them win or  switch to opposite when the adjustment are spotted and tendencies are established.

am i praying cheng won't play? No. It'll be an exciting game when all the starters are playing.

FEU, talunin ninyo and DLSU. Easier said than done. But still, a healthy cheng, as i've been previously stating can make LS win.

but as always, i'm siding with FEU against LS, whether you agree with it or not. in the end, who cares???

besides, ADMU's always losing on your predictions (or wishes).

Maraming salamat sa iyong mga habilin, Maddie. 

Charot 
  • smashcolorsmashcolor Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    ggo go feu  kaya nyu yan <3
  • smashcolorsmashcolor Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    jahoo said:
    dami dami kaya hahahaha... sa feuvsadmu plang ang damidami na hehehe
  • highkeylowkeyhighkeylowkey DLSU WVT #1 SWAG Volleyball Vanguard
    It’s an interesting matchup for sure. DLSU stronger on paper, but I’m curious how having an able middle threat will change the complexion of the game

most likely a DLSU win. But let’s see
  • jaytotjaytot bawal ang jaywalking PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    DLSU in 4
    POG: Jolina
  • hewhoflieshewhoflies PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited March 15
    Kapag natalo ang La Salle dito,ito na ang umpisa ng "goodbye" 4peat!!!
    Bakit? Championship series na ba? Hahaha
This discussion has been closed.