Yung Ate mo na sobrang sungit!

MovedbytheMoonMovedbytheMoon PExer PExer
edited March 11 in PEx Family and Society
I hate it when my sister rule my life.

I know myself na pasaway ako, but I just made mistakes like everyone else, Im just a kid who enjoys life. Pero *****, OA na minsan. I tried to be chill this time kase ayaw ko siya masaktan or worse magaway kami. Im in my legal age to do what I want pero dahilanan na nasa puder pa rin ako ng parents ko and my income come from my parent's company and in the future I know she'll handle it, thats why siguro wala din ako magawa. 

Kapag siya ang nagkakamali tahimik nlng ako, or I teases her about her mistakes and her mood suddenly changed. I mean its okay to get mad SOMETIMES pero to think na when I made my little mistakes akala mo naman napaka-perfect naman niya. I mean its okay to be ATE when time comes na kailangan ko ng GUIDE in life, but sometimes na kailangan niya pa magtampo at wala nang pansinan. ANG TOXIC ng ganun sa totoo lang.

When it comes to FAVORs, Kailangan ko pa suyuin ng bongga bago ko siya mapaOO at kulang nlng lunukin ko ung PRIDE ko, when it comes to her, pag siya humungi ng favor and if you asked why, aba masungit na, di kana na papansinin for weeks. TOXIC lang!

We are officemates pa naman and I can't handle her kasungitan. Sometimes I can talk to her about bagay bagay na magkasundo kami pero mostly, her pagsusungit wala na sa lugar. Tangana ung ka-toxic-an niya. Sometimes I end up being absent because I dont want to see her. 

Hay, thats why I wanted to have my old JOB back, minsan. Thats where I have my freedom and ego. But my parents' company needed me for Marketing stuff. So! F this!

Whats your kwento with your ATE or Eldest sibling?
Are they very supportive, masungit or the chill eldest lang?

Comments

• coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm an ate and I just want what's best for my sister as well.  Masungit din ako minsan.  I think sometimes ates are just like that.  

You may transfer to another job if you feel it's toxic being with her.  You can bond with her at home or pag may time kayo together. 
  • MovedbytheMoonMovedbytheMoon PExer PExer
    I'm an ate and I just want what's best for my sister as well.  Masungit din ako minsan.  I think sometimes ates are just like that.  

You may transfer to another job if you feel it's toxic being with her.  You can bond with her at home or pag may time kayo together. 
    Im an ate too, it happened that I have an older sibling (sis) and me and next is a bunso. 
    Pero as an ate to our bunso, I gave her (bunso) a chance to explain herself unlike my ate (eldest sis) ang alam niya tama siya lagi. I just dont get her Ego minsan, minsan she'll have to make up stories na ganito daw sinabi ng parents ko pero it turned out na shes lying. Kainis lang!

BTW, Shes not living in our parents' house any more.
  • RoyalDanskRoyalDansk PExer PExer
    If you're already an adult,  talk to her like an adult. Resolve the issues like an adult.
    Tell her what you feel.  Snap her out.

Know your limits and clearly define your boundaries with your Ate. Don't let anyone walk over you just because they're mas matanda or dahil mas bata ka.  
  • hsusonhsuson Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited October 10
    My eldest ate was a B*TCH too.

What we did was just ignore her.  She tried to exert control but we just avoided her.  Did not give in to her whims.  

In the end, she realized her efforts were futile.

:lol:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited October 10
    it is their way of making it clear they are in full control.

2 cents worth of advice: avoid you elder sister at all cost because she will just make you fell miserable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file