Can I take the PhiLSATs even with a bachelor’s degree from Australia?

Hi everyone! I’m a Pinay student taking my Commerce bachelor’s degree in Australia right now. Can I take the PhiLSATs even with a bachelor’s degree from Australia? If yes, do I need to take any extra coursework or studies? Thank you so much!

Best Answer

• RyuujiRyuuji Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Yes.
    You are qualified to take the PhiLSAT if you are a:
    1. GRADUATE of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program, or its equivalent, from a duly recognized higher education institution in the Philippines
    2. GRADUATING STUDENT of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program, or its equivalent, from a duly recognized higher education institution in the Philippines at the end of the school year when the PhiLSAT is administered
    3. GRADUATE from a foreign higher education institution with a degree equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree as certified by the Commission on Higher Education

Source: https://www.philsat.com.ph/files/upload/PhiLSAT_BOI_Jan2019.pdf

You should contact CHEd or the Philippine embassy there in Australia for the steps needed to have your degree certified.

Answers

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone! I’m a Pinay student taking my Commerce bachelor’s degree in Australia right now. Can I take the PhiLSATs even with a bachelor’s degree from Australia? If yes, do I need to take any extra coursework or studies? Thank you so much!
    Why do you want to study law school here kung mas maganda diyan?
  • Hi everyone! I’m a Pinay student taking my Commerce bachelor’s degree in Australia right now. Can I take the PhiLSATs even with a bachelor’s degree from Australia? If yes, do I need to take any extra coursework or studies? Thank you so much!
    Why do you want to study law school here kung mas maganda diyan?
    Kasi po pagpunta ko dito, I realized that I want my life to be about the people that I love. Kasi para saan pa ang pagpunta ko dito kung hindi ko naman makakasama ang mga mahal ko sa buhay? I was blessed to be privileged in the Philippines - privileged enough to have the resources to go here. Then I go here and I just want to go back home. :) Gusto ko rin ibalik ang services ko sa bansang nagpalaki sakin. As lofty as it sounds!
  • Ryuuji said:
    Yes.
    You are qualified to take the PhiLSAT if you are a:
    1. GRADUATE of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program, or its equivalent, from a duly recognized higher education institution in the Philippines
    2. GRADUATING STUDENT of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program, or its equivalent, from a duly recognized higher education institution in the Philippines at the end of the school year when the PhiLSAT is administered
    3. GRADUATE from a foreign higher education institution with a degree equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree as certified by the Commission on Higher Education

Source: https://www.philsat.com.ph/files/upload/PhiLSAT_BOI_Jan2019.pdf

You should contact CHEd or the Philippine embassy there in Australia for the steps needed to have your degree certified.

Thanks Ryuuji! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file