COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

Online Education

pokemonaddictpokemonaddict Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I just paid a 1k downpayment for AMA OEd. I will be paying the rest by next month. Can anyone share their experience with AMA OEd or any other online education platforms, etc.? I'd love to hear your experiences. 

I can't seem to find much information or reviews on this thread: https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discussion/793448/thoughts-opinuons-about-ama-online-education-and-ama-graduate-studies

Comments

• joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I just paid a 1k downpayment for AMA OEd. I will be paying the rest by next month. Can anyone share their experience with AMA OEd or any other online education platforms, etc.? I'd love to hear your experiences. 

I can't seem to find much information or reviews on this thread: https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discussion/793448/thoughts-opinuons-about-ama-online-education-and-ama-graduate-studies
    I can recommend to you our school, CAP College Foundation, a 30 year old distance/online school.

CAP COLLEGE FOUNDATION, INC. ESTABLISHED IN 1988, IS THE PIONEER IN DISTANCE EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IN ASIA. CAP COLLEGE IS RECOGNIZED BY THE COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED) AND ACCREDITED BY TESDA.

Designed to ensure access to a College Degree specially for:

Incoming College Students * Working Individuals * Government Employees * Military Personnel * Senior Citizens * Overseas Filipino Workers * Movie and Sports Personalities * Church Workers * Physically Handicapped Persons 

FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
    A school without walls * College degree and career development programs for all ages and background * Trimestral school calendar * Less expensive * College on the web (COW) * Shorter years of study * On-line tutorials/mentoring * No class schedules to follow * Study at your own time and pace at home or any place.

COURSES OFFERED

CERTIFICATE, ASSOCIATE, and BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMS 
    College of Liberal Arts(AB) - Major in Economics, English, History, Journalism, Mathematics, Pastoral studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology (I.T.)

College of Business Administration(BSBA) - Major in Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship

SCHEDULE OF FEES *

(For Undergraduate Level)
    Comprehensive Fee – P1,000 per unit or P3, 000 per 3-unit subject 
    inclusive of *Tuition* Miscellaneous Fees * Books/Modules *other Learning collaterals (cds, books) * online tutorials/mentoring* access to website library and resources * services of Distance Learning Centers nationwide.

MODES OF PAYMENTS

Upon enrollment you can pay as low P3,000 good for 1 subject with complete set of modules for that subject enrolled.

At CAP College, you study at your own time and at your own pace. You can finish the 4 year couse in 2 years or less.

ENROLLMENT IS ANYTIME!

You can contact me at 092362843259; 09163501845 or email me at [email protected]

• pokemonaddictpokemonaddict Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    joytoledo said:

I can recommend to you our school, CAP College Foundation, a 30 year old distance/online school.

CAP COLLEGE FOUNDATION, INC. ESTABLISHED IN 1988, IS THE PIONEER IN DISTANCE EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IN ASIA. CAP COLLEGE IS RECOGNIZED BY THE COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED) AND ACCREDITED BY TESDA.

Incoming College Students * Working Individuals * Government Employees * Military Personnel * Senior Citizens * Overseas Filipino Workers * Movie and Sports Personalities * Church Workers * Physically Handicapped Persons 

FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
    A school without walls * College degree and career development programs for all ages and background * Trimestral school calendar * Less expensive * College on the web (COW) * Shorter years of study * On-line tutorials/mentoring * No class schedules to follow * Study at your own time and pace at home or any place.

COURSES OFFERED

College of Liberal Arts(AB) - Major in Economics, English, History, Journalism, Mathematics, Pastoral studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology (I.T.)

College of Business Administration(BSBA) - Major in Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship

SCHEDULE OF FEES *

inclusive of *Tuition* Miscellaneous Fees * Books/Modules *other Learning collaterals (cds, books) * online tutorials/mentoring* access to website library and resources * services of Distance Learning Centers nationwide.

MODES OF PAYMENTS

Upon enrollment you can pay as low P3,000 good for 1 subject with complete set of modules for that subject enrolled.

At CAP College, you study at your own time and at your own pace. You can finish the 4 year couse in 2 years or less.

ENROLLMENT IS ANYTIME!

You can contact me at 092362843259; 09163501845 or email me at [email protected]

I might look into this. Could you give me the total tuiton fee for first year first sem? And btw I am a second courser.
  • pokemonaddictpokemonaddict Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hindi yata updated yung curicculum sa website? It said March 2011 pa updated. AB IT ang merun. Wala ba BSIT?
    joytoledo said:

FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM

COURSES OFFERED

SCHEDULE OF FEES *

MODES OF PAYMENTS

ENROLLMENT IS ANYTIME!

I might look into this. Could you give me the total tuiton fee for first year first sem? And btw I am a second courser.
    Our total Comprehensive fee for the 1st term is P24,000 for 24 units inclusive of tuition and miscellaneous fees, boks/mdules, online mentoring, access to website library and resources and services of distance learning centers nationwide. If you are a second courser, some of your subjects can be credited in the course you will take up at CAP College. You can send me a copy of your transcript of records so we can evaluate your subjects. you can send it to [email protected] I hope you will decide to enroll at CAP College. CAP College will be already 30 years old in August 16, 2019.
    Hindi yata updated yung curicculum sa website? It said March 2011 pa updated. AB IT ang merun. Wala ba BSIT?
    That is our present curriculum. CHED approved our curriculum as AB IT not BSIT. In BSIT has more subjects than AB IT but still you are a graduate of a 4 year bachelor's degree in both.
  • As usual we do work regularly but this modern age has totally changed the world. From education we get relax because online education is always in touch with us and online writers from best assignment help in UK which provide best help in educational consultancy.
  • SerJemasSerJemas Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    As for me online education is quite good thing nowadays. I usually have problems with home assignments, especially with math. I found good service which can help to solve my math problem, they are excellence in every technical task. Very helpful in some situations!
    CAP College has new BSBA Curricula namely: major in Financial Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Business Economics. 
    All those High School Graduates, ALS Passers, Transferees, OFWs, those currently working and has no time to go to a regular school are welcome to enroll at CAP College. You can ENROLL ANYTIME!  
    Email me at [email protected] or contact 09163501845/09236284359.
  • is this online education CHED accredited?
    is this online education CHED accredited?
    Yes CAP College Foundation is CHED accredited since 1988 in CHED NCR. We are already 31 years old Distance Education/Online school. You can email me at [email protected]
    FINISH COLLEGE .... AT YOUR OWN PACE, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN SCHEDULE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!!!
    ENROLL NOW AT CAP COLLEGE DISTANCE/ONLINE EDUCATION!!!!
    ESTABLISHED IN 1988 AND RECOGNIZED BY CHED.

For more details, email: [email protected] or contact me at 09236284359/09163501845 or FB Messenger-Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo.
    Our latest courses of CAP College Distance/Online Education are the following: Bachelor of Arts (AB) major in Economics, English Language Studies, History, Information Technology (IT), Psychology, Journalism, Political Science and Sociology. For Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) major in Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Business Economics.  At CAP College you can enroll anytime, study at your own time, at your own pace one subject at a time and study at home or any place you are comfortable with. Our comprehensive fee is P1,000 per unit of P3,000 per 3-unit subject. For more details, email [email protected] or contact 09236284359/09163501845 or FB Messenger-Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo.
  • Hello. Thanks
    Are you a High School graduate or a Transferee of the old curriculum? You can still enroll even if you have not gone through Senior High School. Our new courses have bridging subjects which you can take in lieu of the Senior High School. Ask Me how? Enroll now at CAP College, the Distance/Online Education.
    For details, email me at [email protected] or FB Messenger Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file