"Dilawan/DDS yan, di ko iboboto yan!"

lurker486lurker486 taga-gawa ng awesome thread PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
ganito ka rin ba mamili ng kandidato?

Comments

• Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    edited February 19
    Yung mga nangunnguna sa surveys ay mostly independent naman like Grace Poe, Angara, Binay, Revilla (cough), Jinggoy (cough), Villar, Pia though most of them supports the president.

Si Bong Go lang (DDS) at si Mar (Dilaw) ang mukhang mananalo sa magkabilang panig. 

I don;t know about DDS, pero yung mga Yellowturd OCHO DERECO, they DO NOT and WILL NOT SUPPORT the current admin initiatives and their job is to be the opposition lang talaga. Bad strategy actually if one is ambitious.  

I wonder why Trillanes did't run?
  • phillyphilly Member PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Kent_210 said:
    I don;t know about DDS, pero yung mga Yellowturd OCHO DERECO, they DO NOT and WILL NOT SUPPORT the current admin initiatives and their job is to be the opposition lang talaga. Bad strategy actually if one is ambitious.  

Do not, and will not?

Hwag mong baliktarin. It is this admin that is doing all the suppressing. Sino kaya ang WILL NOT listen to those who disagree?
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes I'm not voting any Yellow ***** LP, belonging to any Partylist nor voting any Duterte's allies if:
    • I don't see any good track record that they've done from the past
    • I find them incompetenent for that position
    • Lacks sincerity and don't have any clear objective of what they want to achieve or contribute to the Philippines

People I'm not voting as of now:
    • Bam Aquino
    • Mar Roxas
    • Bong Revilla Jr
    • Freddie Aguilar
    • Doc Willie Ong
    • Freddie Aguilar
    • Mocha Uson
    • Francisco Tolentino
    • Jinggoy Estrada Jr.

WTF Pex. Kelangan pa ba ng approval nyo para sa post ko kung sino ang mga di ko iboboto na senatoriables?!?!?
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    edited February 19
    philly said:
    Kent_210 said:

Do not, and will not?

Hwag mong baliktarin. It is this admin that is doing all the suppressing. Sino kaya ang WILL NOT listen to those who disagree?
    Kaya nga sila ADMIN, sila ang taga initiate ng mga programs. Gusto mo opposition ang masunod? Anong klasenmg gobyerno yan?

Mind you, madaming bills and projects ang opposition na pinirmahan/ipinagpatuloy ng admin na ito. Check the bills authored by Risa Hontoveros and Bam Aquino, pirmado agad ni Duterte ang mga yan. Most of the infrastructures projects now were laid out during PNot admin.  

Nakikinig ang admin na ito. 
    philly said:
    Kent_210 said:

Do not, and will not?

LOL @ suppressing. Asan?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file