COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

How to Add Funds to PayPal?

Linked na yung credit card and bank account ko (BPI Family) pero walang "Add Funds" options. Sa PayPal wallet wala ding transfer money. Hindi ba supported bank account fund transfer sa Philippines?

Comments

• ehleesyanehleesyan PEx Moderator
    edited February 11
    How to Add Funds

In some countries, you can add money to your PayPal account from a confirmed bank account. You can’t fund your PayPal account with a credit card.

Here's how to add money from your confirmed bank account:

1. Click Add money under your PayPal balance.
    2. Select your bank account (if you have more than one), enter the amount to transfer and click Add.

Here’s how to find out when the money should arrive in your PayPal account:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
    2. Click the transaction in question. You‘ll see the expected clearing date.

Ito, natry mo na?
  • Zep_TepiZep_Tepi Carpe Diem ✭✭✭
    Confirmed na yung bank account ko, pero wala akong nakikita na Add Money link below my PayPal balance.

Yung bang PayPal account mo meron? 
  • ehleesyanehleesyan PEx Moderator
    edited February 11
    Try this link: Add money https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/home/addFunds
    For safety precaution, you may type it manually to your address bar if you don't feel comfortable clicking links :)
    I tried the link. It redirected me to my account pero when I tried to add funds, I got the following message:

We couldn't add funds from this bank account. Do you want to try a different 

Baka hindi pa supported dito since online shopping is just catching on here. 
  • gibsonfangibsonfan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Di supported ng Paypal sa atin ang cash-in, even with bank account or cc. Only way to get funds is if someone sends you or may nagrefund. 

Only way to pay  with Paypal is to have them charge your card.
    I guess wala pa nga support. Frustrating lang. What's the point of making the service available if you cannot fund it? 

Sa eBay many sellers accept PayPal only. They want payment in 2-3 days after buying an item. Sa PayPal near instantaneous payment so no problem.  If the seller doesn't accept CC sorry na lang  :|   
    Zep_Tepi said:
    I guess wala pa nga support. Frustrating lang. What's the point of making the service available if you cannot fund it? 

Sa eBay many sellers accept PayPal only. They want payment in 2-3 days after buying an item. Sa PayPal near instantaneous payment so no problem.  If the seller doesn't accept CC sorry na lang  :|   
    I don't see the problem though if you have a cc or debit card? Mangyayari lang ay Paypal charges you once you use it. Instead of loading it up pa. 

Regular Paypal user ako daily and I use my CCs.
  • markapinyamarkapinya Member ✭✭✭
    I guess if you want to send money to another person, kelangan kunin sa balance mo. Di ata puede na kunin sa card (not sure)
    gibsonfan said:
    Zep_Tepi said:

I don't see the problem though if you have a cc or debit card? Mangyayari lang ay Paypal charges you once you use it. Instead of loading it up pa. 

So for example: I want to buy an item on eBay. Seller accepts PayPal only and wants payment in 48 hours. If my CC is linked/verified, will the seller receive the payment within 48 hrs? 

I have Paypal pero I use it only to receive salary payment, not yet online shopping.

I guess if you want to send money to another person, kelangan kunin sa balance mo. Di ata puede na kunin sa card (not sure)
    I am not sure either. 
  • markapinyamarkapinya Member ✭✭✭
    Kung payment (initiated by the seller) kukunin lang ng Paypal sa cc mo. But for example you want to remit money to a relative overseas, I think sa balance mo lang puede kunin.
    Kung payment (initiated by the seller) kukunin lang ng Paypal sa cc mo. But for example you want to remit money to a relative overseas, I think sa balance mo lang puede kunin.
    Pwede pa rin sa cc :) via send money option. Chacharge ka lang
    edited February 11
    Zep_Tepi said:
    gibsonfan said:
    Zep_Tepi said:

So for example: I want to buy an item on eBay. Seller accepts PayPal only and wants payment in 48 hours. If my CC is linked/verified, will the seller receive the payment within 48 hrs? 

I have Paypal pero I use it only to receive salary payment, not yet online shopping.

Yes! Instant payment ang Paypal via cc. In fact, once napunch mo charged ka na agad. 
  • edited February 11
    Sakin laging payment denied. Either send money (family or, friend, good or sevices) even someone request payment from me using cc. But before naka chamba ako isang beses. Ilang beses ko na enimail ang paypal pero walang magawa. 

Pero pag online merchant, nag pupush tru naman. 
    Sakin laging payment denied. Either send money (family or, friend, good or sevices) even someone request payment from me using cc. But before naka chamba ako isang beses. Ilang beses ko na enimail ang paypal pero walang magawa. 

Anong bank mo? 

Iba iba gamit ko cards ok naman so far. Baka di pa fully verified account kaya may sending limits?
  • gibsonfan said:

Anong bank mo? 

Iba iba gamit ko cards ok naman so far. Baka di pa fully verified account kaya may sending limits?
    You mean credit card?  Fully verified lahat ng cards ko. I have bpi, bdo, eastwest and citi. Nakalimutan kona ung minsan gumana kung anung card un. Pero last na try ko bpi at bdo, puro try again later. Gusto ko sana gawin ung cash advance style. 

Master gibson anong mga card ang mga ng wowork sayo?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file