NBA Trades & Transactions thread

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
discuss the latest trades, rumors and other transactions around the association

Comments

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    bigboy0101 said:
    Here we go!!

Sixers got Harris, Marjanovic and Mike Scott.

They gave up Shamet, Chandler, Muscala and 2020 first rounder, the 2021 unprotected 1st rd pick from Miami and 2 2nd round picks.

Sixers looks to go all in!! Sayang binitawan nila yung 2021 unprotected 1st rd pick na galing sa Miami.

• bigboy0101bigboy0101 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thanks Capt!!

Trust Mr. Jerry West, he made the Shaq and Kobe duo, the present Warriors Dynasty. And he will make his wonders again this time in Clippers. Yung coveted 2021 1st rd pick from Miami ang nagpanalo sa trade na yan for Clippers 
  • Noel_D09Noel_D09 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Next up is the rumored Gasol + Conley trade... Hornets? Jazz? Raps?
    Noel_D09 said:
    Next up is the rumored Gasol + Conley trade... Hornets? Jazz? Raps?
    Gasol to Hornets! Kemba needs help.

Conley to Jazz!! 
    Trust Mr. Jerry West, he made the Shaq and Kobe duo, the present Warriors Dynasty. And he will make his wonders again this time in Clippers. Yung coveted 2021 1st rd pick from Miami ang nagpanalo sa trade na yan for Clippers 
    Is Tobias Harris an insurance in case Jimmy Butler bolts? Both are free agents to be and I’m assuming they can only keep one? Or both?

interesting move by the Sixers. They probably have the strongest starting 5 in the East now. Plus they got the legend Boban :lol:
    The trade deadline has been relatively boring in recent seasons. Looks like this one has big potential to be slam bang
    Is Tobias Harris an insurance in case Jimmy Butler bolts? Both are free agents to be and I’m assuming they can only keep one? Or both?

interesting move by the Sixers. They probably have the strongest starting 5 in the East now. Plus they got the legend Boban :lol:
    If si Butler mag request ng Max deal, kailangan mag pay cut si Tobias so they can keep both. Pero it will depend on how far they will go in the Playoffs. But Tobias is a solid pickup! Palaban na talaga sixers, win now mode na sila kaya kahit yung asset na 1st rd pick from Miami binigay na nila. Sana si Shamet di na nila binitawan.
    Gasol might choose the Raps, mapupunta agad siya sa isang team na title contender... but in return, baka mawala sa kanila si FVV or Anunoby due to salary mismatches...
    About the Clips-Sixers trade, I find it questionable considering they're the current 8th seed and 2 games above the 9th seed Kings...

I only see one reason for Clips to agree.  Tobias might have informed the Clips (not publicly) that he will not sign extension with them, hence forcing top brass to trade him instead of getting nothing...
    Noel_D09 said:
    About the Clips-Sixers trade, I find it questionable considering they're the current 8th seed and 2 games above the 9th seed Kings...

I only see one reason for Clips to agree.  Tobias might have informed the Clips (not publicly) that he will not sign extension with them, hence forcing top brass to trade him instead of getting nothing...
    Trading tobias will increase the minutes of Montrezl Harrell which also having a solid season. 
    Noel_D09 said:

Plus the Clippers have bigger fish to catch in the offseason. Let’s see who really wants to go to the other LA team
    Teka, kelan ba trade deadline? Philippine time.
    February 7, Thursday, 3PM ET

so that’s 4AM Friday Pinas time? Baka pagising may bagong superstar na ang Pelicans :lol: 
    February 7, Thursday, 3PM ET

so that’s 4AM Friday Pinas time? Baka pagising may bagong superstar na ang Pelicans :lol: 
    Friday 4am pala. Paggising natin, si Lebron nsa Pelicans na :lol:
    If ever matuloy yung trade sa Pelicans (yung final offer) just at the deadline, ano roster ng Lakers vs Celtics sa Friday? :lol:

Rondo/Caruso
    Stephenson/Bongs
    Beasley/ Bullock
    Wagner/Williams
    McGee/Chandler

out: LeBron (load management)

The process, let’s see how far this crew can go
  • Sbj3Sbj3 Tapak dito. Tapak doon. PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The process, let’s see how far this crew can go
    Laki din ng starting lineup. PG pa nila worst perimeter shooter.
    Mike Conley/Marc Gasol for Kyle Lowry/Jonas Valanciunas? Should Toronto go for it? 
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    isnt this thread too late?

we only have 2 more days before the trade deadline.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file