Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

A million expected in Binondo, Manila Chinese New Year celebration

booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Comments

• Plantation BoyPlantation Boy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited February 2019 #2
    Just a million? With all the surge in illegals, there should be no less than 5 mil.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ 3 Million ILLEGAL CHINESE WORKERS to be EXACT
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just a few years ago, pinoys didn't GAF about chinese new year. NOW THIS. wth. 
    eidl fitr is also a public holiday, why don't they celebrate with the muslims?

what is my beef? because the things i used to do easily during chinese new year, i find it hard to do now because of road closures dahil sa mga pinaggagagawa ng mga pinoys. 

like chinatown, dapat tahimik naman yan. now andaming pilipinong naglalakad kagabi, etc. etc. resulting in road closures and inconvenience. but unlike pduts di ko naman minura ng PI ang mga pilipino. 

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just a few years ago, pinoys didn't GAF about chinese new year. NOW THIS. wth. 
    eidl fitr is also a public holiday, why don't they celebrate with the muslims?

what is my beef? because the things i used to do easily during chinese new year, i find it hard to do now because of road closures dahil sa mga pinaggagagawa ng mga pinoys. 

like chinatown, dapat tahimik naman yan. now andaming pilipinong naglalakad kagabi, etc. etc. resulting in road closures and inconvenience. but unlike pduts di ko naman minura ng PI ang mga pilipino. 

sir, there are only two Chinese Buddhist temple at binondo. most have relocated at quezon city, malate and pasay city. now, the real chinese flocks to those temples rather than binondo except for the Kuang Kong and Seng Guan temples. mas maganda at super aircon pa.

it is the local government who is creating the fuss at binondo.