M04: ADMU Lady Eagles vs. DLSU Lady Spikers [Round 1 - 02/17/2019]

1192021222325»

Comments

• vino0225vino0225 Member 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    leadpipe said:
    I've been reading the individual threads from the games, and the main thread as well, and I'm surprised by just how negative the view is of Ateneo's floor defense. My take on this is: they definitely aren't the best, and they could even be at the bottom of the defensive rankings (though NU might be another contender for this), but honestly their service receive has been improving. They handled hard servers in the PVL and didn't give away too many aces in any of their games. Before you come at me with "Iba sa UAAP!" comments, just keep in mind that a lot of the pros in the PVL came from the UAAP as well and a lot of them actually improved their services. I'm pretty sure Ateneo can at least put up the services against DLSU. It might not be excellent receives, but Wong has shown definite improvement to setting off the net. Ateneo's digging definitely isn't bad. Wong is definitely an asset as a digging setter, and Ateneo's blocking does make digging a lot easier. I can even say that their digging numbers are only so low because their blocking, whether blocking for a point or blocking just to deflect the ball and make it easier to dig, makes it less of a need to dig. DLSU will definitely look to capitalize on Ateneo's lack of floor defense, but I'm not predicting them to get more than 3 aces a set.

As I said in my post in the main thread, I predict this going Ateneo's way in 4-5 sets.
    Ayan, girl. I hope you weren't surprised with what you saw earlier!

Mag-Baguio na lang lahat ng UAAP teams and join "baranggay" ligas every off season. Sayang ang gastos! Grabe, La Salle!
    Sa hinahaba-haba ng sinabi, sa kangkungan din pala ang bagsak. Hala, sige, magsilabasan na kayo mga ateneo fantards after magka-SERVICE ACE PARTY ang DLSU. Si ateng 17setbacks di marunong magpredict, very sablay. Hahaha!
    Hahaha natawa lng ako nung ndi daw makaka more than 3aces per set.. Mukhang admu lng tinutukan at ina assess.hehehe na under-estimate ang lasalle kc wala masyado offseason preview. Onr game at a time. Madame pa pde iimprove.
  • icahicah Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good game LS. You really surprised us. 
    After all has been said, didn't know Bundit and Meneses pa rin pala cosches.
    kaya naman pala. Hahaha.
  • Preston25Preston25 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited February 18
    Hicham said:
    pang Finals talga Ateneo this season...weakness lang nila libero position...I suggest si Kim G ilagay para mas maganda laro nila...

Ateneo in 4 sets!

the question is who can stop Ateneo?

Hi there....

ATENEO in 4 Sets. No question.
    DLSU will win Set 2.
    POG : Madayag with 6 kill blocks!!!👌
    ???? :giggle:      
    edited February 18
    Go crush LaSalle
    Block Party OBF!!!!
    Ateneo block party party!!!

crush who?

• JamaicanGODJamaicanGOD Son of Poseidon 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    Preston25 said:
    Hicham said:
    pang Finals talga Ateneo this season...weakness lang nila libero position...I suggest si Kim G ilagay para mas maganda laro nila...

Ateneo in 4 sets!

the question is who can stop Ateneo?

Hi there....

Never naging dependent ang La Salle sa iisang player, specialty yan ng rival nila :rofl:
  • Mans147Mans147 Member Volleyball Vanguard
    I hate players getting injured. But anybody noticed the best performers for both teams (Cheng and Tolentino) were ACL injury bounce back players? Testament to both these girls' passion and dedication (and some talent too.) 
  • ponkenponken Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Mans147 said:
    I hate players getting injured. But anybody noticed the best performers for both teams (Cheng and Tolentino) were ACL injury bounce back players? Testament to both these girls' passion and dedication (and some talent too.) 
    Tolentino, 3 ACLs.  tibay ng isip. respect man.
  • kubangPOONkubangPOON PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Congrats girsl....
    BIG Shoutout for PONGGAY GASTON!!super thank you!!!
    for me..ikaw talaga MVP of the match!!  Be consistent always... Love you!!

#FOURwardMarch
    #DefendTheCrown
    #LetsDoDES
    #Animo
This discussion has been closed.