COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

NBA All-Star Weekend 2019

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator

NBA All-Star Game Feb.17 8PM ET

Rising Stars Challenge Feb.15 9PM ET

All-Star Saturday Feb.16 

3-Point Shootout
Steph Curry
Seth Curry
Damian Lillard

Slam Dunk Contest
TBD

who you got? mock draft? snubs? competition picks?

Comments

• deronwilliams08deronwilliams08 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 1
    I can't remember the last time I actually watched the All-Star game itself. Yung All-Star Saturday na lang nasusundan ko because of the 3pt contest mostly.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    I can't remember the last time I actually watched the All-Star game itself. Yung All-Star Saturday na lang nasusunday ko because of the 3pt contest mostly.
    Damian Lillard already proclaimed that he's gonna beat the Curry brothers at their house (Charlotte)
    edited February 1
    Hula ko lang.

3-pt contest

Seth Curry
    Steph Curry
    Damian Lillard
    Devin Booker
    Kemba Walker
    Joe Harris
    Buddy Hield
    Dirk Nowitzki (swan song)

Slam Dunk Contest

Donovan Mitchell
    Dennis Smith Jr.
    Miles Bridges
    Malik Beasley
    or para mas masaya: Giannis and LeBron. :lol:

Hula ko lang.

3-pt contest

Seth Curry
    Steph Curry
    Damian Lillard
    Devin Booker
    Paul George 
    Joe Harris
    Buddy Hield
    Dirk Nowitzki (swan song)

Slam Dunk Contest

Donovan Mitchell
    Dennis Smith Jr.
    Miles Bridges
    Malik Beasley
    or para mas masaya: Giannis and LeBron. :lol:

:lol: dun sa huling pangalan

sana nga Dirk for 3 pt contest, mas likely pa yung Vince Carter sa dunk contest kaysa dun sa last name :lol: 

• EliteForceEliteForce Member ✭✭
    Si Luka dapat isali sa tres kahit rookie pa lang, clutch shooter at ang layo pa ng range...si Harden na vallhog este volume shooter dapat sumali rin.

pero ang wish ko talaga mapanuod si "idol" na sumali sa Slam Dunk, di pa huli ang lahat para tupadin ang pangako.  hehehe. :lol:
    Si Luka dapat isali sa tres kahit rookie pa lang, clutch shooter at ang layo pa ng range...si Harden na vallhog este volume shooter dapat sumali rin.

pero ang wish ko talaga mapanuod si "idol" na sumali sa Slam Dunk, di pa huli ang lahat para tupadin ang pangako.  hehehe. :lol:
    Mukhang di na matutupad ni idol yan unless something drastic happens, proven na ang history ni lodi as @bigboy0101 chronicled before

Oh btw. I think D'Angelo Russell should take Oladipo's spot now that VO can't go.
    Oh btw. I think D'Angelo Russell should take Oladipo's spot now that VO can't go.
    Glad to see Oladipo get the nod (thankfully coaches voting was probably finished when he got injured) Who knows if he’ll get back to All-Star level after his serious injury
  • contrariancontrarian carpe diem! ✭✭✭
    would like to see the curry brothers have a shootout in the finals of the 3-point contest, although gusto ko din manalo si dirk.
    would like to see the curry brothers have a shootout in the finals of the 3-point contest, although gusto ko din manalo si dirk.
    While they’re at it make Dell Curry a special guest contestant :lol: 
    Interesting fact: first time since 2001 for the Bucks and Sixers to have multiple All-Stars, almost two decades ang rebuilding to be serious contenders again. I remember epic ang East playoffs noon despite having less glamorous names but young up and coming talent (kinda mirrors today) Philly vs Toronto and Milwaukee were classics
  • EliteForceEliteForce Member ✭✭

Mukhang di na matutupad ni idol yan unless something drastic happens, proven na ang history ni lodi as @bigboy0101 chronicled before

Wow!, hahaha, grabe talaga si idol, kinain lahat ng pangako, puro sablay yung mga pinagsasabi. Di na ko nagtataka, walang isang salita si Lying King...da best ka talaga idol. not one, not two, not three, not four, not five but six FINALS losses.!! hahaha..promise pa more!....:lol:

Wow!, hahaha, grabe talaga si idol, kinain lahat ng pangako, puro sablay yung mga pinagsasabi. Di na ko nagtataka, walang isang salita si Lying King...da best ka talaga idol. not one, not two, not three, not four, not five but six FINALS losses.!! hahaha..promise pa more!....:lol:
    Wag ka ganyan oi, kahit nagsasabi ka ng totoo mababansagan kang hater at kung ano ano pa pati papaulanan ka ng mura ng mga panatiko ni lodi :lol: 
    Interesting fact: first time since 2001 for the Bucks and Sixers to have multiple All-Stars, almost two decades ang rebuilding to be serious contenders again. I remember epic ang East playoffs noon despite having less glamorous names but young up and coming talent (kinda mirrors today) Philly vs Toronto and Milwaukee were classics
    I remember that year! It was the year I really started getting into the NBA kasi when I was a kid I usually just tune in kapag Finals na when my dad watches (Bulls-Jazz 1998, hence Jazz became my first favorite team).

AI taking Philly to the finals, VC missing the last shot in game 7, Bucks Big 3. Lakers just steamrolling over everybody.
    Dirk and D-Wade have been named to the All-Star roster as special roster additions, maybe a new tradition for the league, a lifetime achievement All-Star nod

also, D’Angelo Russell is an All-Star
    edited February 1
    Welcome to the new NBA, where your defensive impact does not matter and it's all about points and 3s made. I do not see any reason why Gobert doesn't make it over Towns or Aldridge.

edited February 1
    Dirk and D-Wade have been named to the All-Star roster as special roster additions, maybe a new tradition for the league, a lifetime achievement All-Star nod

Buti naman. He deserved to be there in the 1st place. Also, it's Siakam who deserves to be the 2nd all star for Toronto and Bledsoe/Brogdon for Milwaukee, not Middleton.
    Welcome to the new NBA, where your defensive impact does not matter and it's all about points and 3s made. I do not see any reason why Gobert doesn't make it over Towns or Aldridge.

If the best player on the planet doesn’t care about defense and only makes occassional, actually rare, defensive highlights, that has a ripple effect. Playing defense doesn’t really make your stats sexy. Nowadays if you’re a good defensive player you need gaudy offensive stats too to be recognized for these distinctions

Buti naman. He deserved to be there in the 1st place. Also, it's Siakam who deserves to be the 2nd all star for Toronto and Bledsoe/Brogdon for Milwaukee, not Middleton.
    Tbh, they are very good complementary players integral in their team’s success but not All-Star level players. Says a lot about the depth of talent in the East, you couldn’t really pinpoint a slamdunk snub, in the West tho...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file