PANAWAGAN SA PANAMTAN/TAGAPAMAGITAN | an appeal to the moderator

Moderator Helpdesk

Hello PEXers! Welcome to Personal Investing and Management sub-section under PEx and Business Careers category.

If you need any help with regards to moderator actions (closing a thread, spamming, forum violations and/or violators) under this category, you can send us a private message or post your queries here.

Please take note that we will do our best to make this forum a comprehensive and user friendly environment.

Thank you very much!

- AgentAssassin01

Moderators:
@ehleesyan 
@hydrangea 
@KuyaDanny 
@AgentAssassin01 
@Strong7Power

Comments

• SoulExchangeSoulExchange 青春フールパワー PEx Expert 🎖️
    Seems like you and ehleesyan are the only one we can rely on. The other 2 are no longer active.
    Goodluck! Make this section clean. :D :lol:
  • AgentAssassin01AgentAssassin01 PEx Moderator
    Seems like you and ehleesyan are the only one we can rely on. The other 2 are no longer active.
    Goodluck! Make this section clean. :D :lol:
    We will try our best to make this section clean. Of course, with the help of other PExers kasi andaming topics di namin mabasa isa-isa. :D

Mostly you can PM me at night kasi may work ako umaga. Cellphone lang ako nakaka online pag umaga pero mahirap mag moderate at mag post pag CP. Hahaha.
  • ehleesyanehleesyan PEx Moderator
    Additional Mod for PEx Business and Careers - @Strong7Power
  • freelancer_babefreelancer_babe Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited February 15
    Nice dumami na mga mods!!!

Namiss ko si @kuyadanny at yung mga pagshare nya ng mga financial experiences nya na usually nasa kanya ang nakakasagot na hindi kayang sagutin ng mga karamihan.
  • AgentAssassin01AgentAssassin01 PEx Moderator
    edited March 10
    Hello, everyone! I would like to stress out necroposting. Please do avoid it.

Thank you.
  • SoulExchangeSoulExchange 青春フールパワー PEx Expert 🎖️
    Hello, everyone! I would like to stress out necroposting. Please do avoid it.

Thank you.
    How about now... :|
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    edited June 12
    REMINDERS TO EVERYONE.

We would like to reiterate that we are promoting good and healthy discussions here with PEx.
    We would also like to let you know that as a member of PEx, you are entitled to react to such posts, with or without explanation.

+++

Termination from PinoyExchange.com
    PinoyExchange.com may, at its discretion, suspend or terminate any user account/s that is/are believed to be violating its rules. Users in violation of this Agreement will be immediately deactivated without need of prior notice. The user confirms and acknowledges that PEx Online Community Corp. shall not in any way be liable for any all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, in connection with the exercise by PEx Online Community Corp. of its rights and discretion under this clause and any other clause of this Agreement relating to user conduct.

A NUMBER OF WARNING NOTICES may lead to permanent ban of the user.

If not ban, another sanction will be the DELETION OF ALL CONTENTS made by the user.

+++

Not allowed in any content, unless specified category/section (e.g. Job MarketPEx Classifieds for Ad/Announcement)
    General Misinformation.
    Flooding and Spamming.
    Flaming and Personal Threats.
    Trolling.
    Links to Harmful Content.
    Vulgarity.
    Off-topic Posts.
    Advertising.
    Information safety. 

+++

As for the questions why the user's posts has been deleted, we, as Moderators, are given powers to moderate the forum. We may delete, modify, or move any posts in the category as long as we deem it necessary. We may give also "Flag" votes especially the powerful "Warn" remarks.
    +++

PinoyExchange.com Moderators and Admins, at their discretion, can do anything to any user account/s that is/are believed to be violating the forum rules. Remarks and other sanctions will be given without the need of prior notice especially for obvious reasons to any PEXer who violate the PEx policies.

Moderators:
    @ehleesyan 
    @hydrangea 
    @KuyaDanny 
    @AgentAssassin01 
    @Strong7Power
    Updated as of 06.13.2019 12:18 AM - ehleesyan
    edited June 13
    I got 1 Spam vote.

I was just asking related questions in the Bankard thread.

*Entitled_Borrower is hoping that he gets a Promote vote too (to complete the set) because it was what he was secretly doing all along in his posts.*

Is this a Bankard related question?
    By @SoulExchange at BKD Bankard, Inc. [RCBC] (S4) | FAQs p.1-3

Tatanung pa, obvious naman. You are flame-baiting.
    Wala sa rules na bawal mag-rant na naka-all caps. Pero nasa rule na bawal ang flame-baiting.
    Stop the victim card. Its obviously you who are trying to derail by giving such comment.

By the way, share ko lang. Posting ng payment from cimb to rcbc ay parang 1 day lang. Paid last Monday, reflected agad CL ko kagabi. :lol:
    Edit ulit: Paid another rcbc card sa cimb after the cutoff last monday, posted na ang payment ngayon.
    OT:

The clique here made the rules, right?
    FYI ha. Seems like this is the first-ever forum you visited. Ang rules sa isang forum ay ginagawa prior to its creation. And binabago over time as appropriate. Bago  ka pa sumali dito sa pex, or bago pa mag-change ng interface dito, or even bago pa ako maging member dito, meron ng rules: https://info.pinoyexchange.com/tos.html
    Yes, they are made by your so-called "clique". And this so-called "clique" ay ang founder ng forum na to.
    Another thing, halos lahat ng rules na yon ay common netiquette na.
    I am flame-baiting? Sure. I just answered your question anyway. In a medyo rude manner nga lang. :lol:
    I don't normally engage in this kind of conversation - only when it really gets into my nerves. Last time I did something like this ay nung kay crazy4mc pa :lol: At wala (or almost non-existent) pa mod kaya pwede all-out :lol:
    P.s. last comment ko na to regarding this.
    P.p.s. Sana mabasa mo bago mabura. Hahahaha
    edit: buti bumalik yung gumagalaw na emoticon. korni nung hindi nagalaw e hahahaha

to @Entitled_Borrower
  • piquanteyepiquanteye Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited September 1
    ehleesyan said:
    8K pala ang default amount for them to send an SMS alert.
    Oo, maari mo gawin itong piso :) 
    Pina-set ko na, ehlee. :)

Kinilig ako kasi dumadating na iyong SMS alerts. :lol:

OT: Someone became obsessed with my posts. 

Running 3 years na ang Pex account ko and my disagree reactions never went beyond 7 until these past few days. My eyes are good with numbers.

Since my unpopular stand in some issues hounding Buhay Pinoy threads, someone became very PUNITIVE AND IMMATURE started attacking me, even to the point of creating a poser account.

3 Messages ko lang sayo since I know you are on my tail anyway:

1. I am young, in my late 20s. I have my ideals, not perfect but shaped by own experiences. If you are older than me and yet this is how you retaliate, you are no more than a school kid putting a gum on someone else's chair kasi you dislike him. 

2. I asked you in BP thread to present your counterargument but I saw and read nothing. What I received instead are 1K disagrees in a matter of days. You must be so shaken to the core kasi you resorted to this.

3. PATHETIC. That's the only thing I can see of your folly attempt to discredit me here in Pex. 

Change is the only constant thing in this world. When I was a kid, I used to pray the rosary 9pm everyday, angelus at 6pm, and three different novenas each week. I prayed so much that I even memorized these three novena booklets. But look at me now, I don't even go to church anymore. There are life questions that I need some answers, REAL ANSWERS. 

If you are so certain that your views and principles in life are true and universally binding, then why did you become vengeful and a bully? Aren't you one of the "good" guys in those threads? Or rather the self-righteous ones?

The moderators did well on hiding those who disagree in our posts and you should be thankful kasi it conceals your MALICIOUS INTENT. But I hope that gave you peace na nakaganti ka and I acknowledged your efforts. 

You have a long road ahead of you dude, road full of fear and self-doubt. 

Sino yan IHJ? Nako nako wag ganun. Walang awayan dito guys.

Pero you still need to pray and go to church. Maybe someone of the higher power is reminding you to talk to G asap? OhMyG!?

so please guys make love not war. #peace
  • IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    ehleesyan said:

Running 3 years na ang Pex account ko and my disagree reactions never went beyond 7 until these past few days. My eyes are good with numbers.

Since my unpopular stand in some issues hounding Buhay Pinoy threads, someone became very PUNITIVE AND IMMATURE started attacking me, even to the point of creating a poser account.

1. I am young, in my late 20s. I have my ideals, not perfect but shaped by own experiences. If you are older than me and yet this is how you retaliate, you are no more than a school kid putting a gum on someone else's chair kasi you dislike him. 

2. I asked you in BP thread to present your counterargument but I saw and read nothing. What I received instead are 1K disagrees in a matter of days. You must be so shaken to the core kasi you resorted to this.

3. PATHETIC. That's the only thing I can see of your folly attempt to discredit me here in Pex. 

Change is the only constant thing in this world. When I was a kid, I used to pray the rosary 9pm everyday, angelus at 6pm, and three different novenas each week. I prayed so much that I even memorized these three novena booklets. But look at me now, I don't even go to church anymore. There are life questions that I need some answers, REAL ANSWERS. 

If you are so certain that your views and principles in life are true and universally binding, then why did you become vengeful and a bully? Aren't you one of the "good" guys in those threads? Or rather the self-righteous ones?

The moderators did well on hiding those who disagree in our posts and you should be thankful kasi it conceals your MALICIOUS INTENT. But I hope that gave you peace na nakaganti ka and I acknowledged your efforts. 

Pero you still need to pray and go to church. Maybe someone of the higher power is reminding you to talk to G asap? OhMyG!?

These are the ultra-conservative and right-wing folks who believe the end justifies their means.

They claim to be the defenders of faith by attacking those who don't. Siguro if killing a non-believer isn't a crime, I am sure they wouldn't waste their time convincing others to join. How lowly for them to talk about forgiveness if they themselves are full of impunity and intolerance.

Simple lang ang paniniwala ko: We are all equal and our innate goodness is not measured by faith.

If you will think about it deeply, it is synchronized to your last statement about love. We should cherish all people regardless of their religious and cultural background.

That's the reason na kahit hindi tayo magkakilala dito sa pex, we try to help each other. Sometimes a bit of tough love (e.g. reminding new pexers to use the search bar or check the FAQs area before posting their questions) but always out of concern for everyone. Pero sila, they won't bother answering anyone unless it's an opportunity for them to flaunt their privilege, religious ideals, and boost their ego. Modern Pharisees, I must say.

Anyway, thank you to those people who expressed their support. I will continue my work here in Pex although I am not sure kung anong impact ng thousand disagrees in my account. I lost a lot of member points and it's likely my future comments will not be very visible. Lucky nalang din ako kasi, I was able to build my account well in the past two years bago ito nangyari. 

• cps_1998cps_1998 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited September 2
    ehleesyan said:

These are the ultra-conservative and right-wing folks who believe the end justifies their means.

They claim to be the defenders of faith by attacking those who don't. Siguro if killing a non-believer isn't a crime, I am sure they wouldn't waste their time convincing others to join. How lowly for them to talk about forgiveness if they themselves are full of impunity and intolerance.

Simple lang ang paniniwala ko: We are all equal and our innate goodness is not measured by faith.

If you will think about it deeply, it is synchronized to your last statement about love. We should cherish all people regardless of their religious and cultural background.

That's the reason na kahit hindi tayo magkakilala dito sa pex, we try to help each other. Sometimes a bit of tough love (e.g. reminding new pexers to use the search bar or check the FAQs area before posting their questions) but always out of concern for everyone. Pero sila, they won't bother answering anyone unless it's an opportunity for them to flaunt their privilege, religious ideals, and boost their ego. Modern Pharisees, I must say.

Anyway, thank you to those people who expressed their support. I will continue my work here in Pex although I am not sure kung anong impact ng thousand disagrees in my account. I lost a lot of member points and it's likely my future comments will not be very visible. Lucky nalang din ako kasi, I was able to build my account well in the past two years bago ito nangyari. 

Ito nga sinasabi ko noon pa, mas maganda tangalin nalang pati disagree button, dati madalas pinaglaruan ang abuse at vote down nayon tinangal na, disagree naman
    Ginagamit pang personal attack.

Master IHJ, isa ka sa mga mentor dito sa PEX, alam ko nakakasama.ng loob ang ganyan tao, sana huwag ka mapaapekto at huwag magsawa tumulong sa mga newbie sa credit card. 

Sina Moderator: Master ehlee at Master Strong na bahala kung ano gagawin sa 2 acct na yan.
  • SystemSystem PEx Admin
    edited September 2
    This discussion was created from comments split from: HSBC 滙豐 Hongkong and Shanghai Bank : Credit Cards (Sinulid 3) | FAQ p.1 💳.111
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    As checked, newly created two accounts ang mga ito nang nakaraang buwan.

Laging sila at sila lang din ang di sumasang-ayon sa iyo.

Ni isang paskil, wala sila. In my opinion, ginawa ang mga account na ito para kalabanin ka.

I think, active din ang mga ito pero nagdi-disguise din sa mga troll accounts.
  • ehleesyan said:

Hello IHJ,

We will be investigating with regards to this matter.

As for everyone, IHJ is contributing in this forum without expecting any in return. Let's just be thankful that we have these kind of people that would help us along the way.
    Notice- Re: IHJ's case

This issue has been handled. Both users received an infraction/warnings. Further abuse of the feature may lead to ban. Both users are from Buhay Pinoy category.

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Thank you Ehlee, Strong, and AA. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file