Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Stolen Kiss Dilemma

I'm single and in my late 20s. "A" is 2 years younger than me.

I accidentally encountered "A" and my close male friend "B" at a convenience store near my workplace. We ended up spending the duration of the afternoon chatting about random things and I also gave some advice to "A" who intends to pursue a post-grad degree. I was sitting beside "A" while "B" was on the other side of the table. The space was a bit cramped and when we were exchanging friendly banter, I had a lot of unexpected physical contact with "A".

After a few hours, we bid our goodbyes. I went back to the school to confirm something with the guard and they both left together. "A" still needed to go somewhere. He told us he'd be meeting some friends and he would be out clubbing until late in the morning. On my way home, I encountered them again so we ended up walking together, with me walking with "A" and "B" walking ahead of us. "A" was doing most of the chatting while I was busy munching on the snack he bought for me.

When we reached the point where we had to separate, he thanked me for my time ("B" was still walking ahead alone). He bid me goodbye and pulled me close to him and held my arms. I was initially surprised because I never expected that he'd be that physical towards me. I thought he just wanted to give me a hug but when I was about to hug him back, he suddenly planted a kiss on my cheek. Mind you, we were out on the sidewalk and there were a lot of people. Plus "B" was just a few meters walking ahead of us. I was really stunned and I might have been blushing to death. I just uttered a weak goodbye as he left without a backward glance at me.

Now, I need advice cause I've been bothered by this ever since.
1. Did that kiss mean anything? If yes, what?
2. Should I ask him about that directly?
3. How should I act around him the next time we see each other (the 3 of us made plans to meet next week).

And lastly, I have to come clean. I'm actually deeply attracted to "A".

4. Would it be a bad idea to be involved with him?

Comments

• bigchaiz1bigchaiz1 PEx Rookie ⭐
    bilis ni friend A.. lol

basta single si A why not!!
  • whitehat2017whitehat2017 PEx Rookie ⭐
    O relax lang ha baka lumaki ng husto yung butas
  • volleybabevolleybabe PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

1. In my own honest opinion, it doesn't mean a thing. It is very common to greet or bid good bye with a kiss on the cheek now. So let's not overthink, atleast not for now.
    2. if you should ask him, it's up to you. lol. but prepare yourself, you may not get the answer you want.
    3. act normally, you guys are friends unless stated otherwise  rotfl. 

4. it won't be bad unless he is not single. If he is single, then no problem. 
  • A is the guy...
    The guy who shows confidence
    The guy who knows the moves
    The guy who hunts for vulnerabilities
    The guy who everyone loves for being kind and thoughtful
    The guy who everyone thinks is clean and worry-free fella
    The guy who could make lady drop her underwear by asking politely

Where Am i going with this?
    Today's kiss on the cheek is not the same as the kiss on the cheek 15-20ish years ago, oh and why not 10 (coz really it's not). Guy clearly showed interest in you, but a kiss on the cheek is not the same as him holding your hands. This is me talking which means it is my opinion, so between holding hands and kissing on the cheek, clearly holding hands has more weight. I could kiss someone on the cheek and feel nothing, or I could make "beso" and felt nothing. Hold your horses, and wait what happens in the next couple of days. 

- John
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tanung mo kelan nya sosoli yan stolen kiss... with interest...   B)
  • tidgetidge PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "And lastly, I have to come clean. I'm actually deeply attracted to 'A' "
    UUuuyyy.... Paghandaan na yang movie na yan! Ihanda na ang thong!!!  :D 
  • lilyamlaclilyamlac PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited June 2019 #8
    gurl, maybe he knows that you like himmmm, A I mean.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Guy B is just looking for an opportunity or taking chances. Don't mind him. 

Now the next time you see guy A kiss him on the lips right away. That will end this story. 🤣