COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

How do you relax on the weekend?

Give some advice / maybe even ready-made solutions. And already everything that I did was tired ... and not so relaxes me.

Comments

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    Go to a nearby open space, like parks.
  • ameleensyameleensy Member ✭✭✭
    ^ Yes! But coz I live in a busy part of Makati, I usually start with either the Salcedo or the Legazpi weekend market. Tapos linis apartment, errands (if any).. Then I light a scented candle, turn on the aircon, choose a series to binge on on Netflix, and crawl under the comforter. Until the next day :p 
    ameleensy said:
    ^ Yes! But coz I live in a busy part of Makati, I usually start with either the Salcedo or the Legazpi weekend market. Tapos linis apartment, errands (if any).. Then I light a scented candle, turn on the aircon, choose a series to binge on on Netflix, and crawl under the comforter. Until the next day :p 
    Maganda na iyong Legazpi Park sa Makati. Kakapunta ko lang ulit two weeks ago. Two years ago, tinatapos pa nila ang renovation diyan. Wish there are more parks in Metro Manila though.

As much as I would want to turn on our a.c and binge watch, mahal ang kuryente. :lol: So what I do instead is to go down to the pool area and read a book until I get sleepy. Hahaha!
  • ameleensyameleensy Member ✭✭✭
    ^ Try the one in Salcedo naman, Saturdays yun. Look for the gourmet suman and tochi cookies! 

Oo nga. I wish there was a pool where I live 😊
    edited January 23
    ^ Sige. Will go to Makati next week. Tingnan ko ito.

Masarap matulog sa gazebo. :)

• I bake cookies and cupcakes for my nephews and nieces. 😊

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file