Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Henry Sy dies at 94

Rappler | January 19, 2019

M Group founder Henry Sy Sr died on Saturday morning, January 19. He was 94.

A source close to the Sy family confirmed the Sy patriarch's death to Rappler.

He was scheduled for his regular laboratory tests at the Makati Medical Center on Saturday morning, Rappler learned.

Due to old age, Sy – fondly called “Tatang” by his employees – had moved in a wheelchair for sometime now. He had been seen visiting some of his malls in a wheelchair. But he occasionally took vacations in his home in Tagaytay Highlands.

Sy led the Filipinos on the World's Billionaire List 2018, released by Forbes in March 2018. Sy has been the richest Filipino since 2005.

for the full article: https://www.rappler.com/business/221318-henry-sy-sr-dies-january-2019

Comments

• gotcha2gotcha2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited January 2019 #2
    Good luck sa family. The grandson is a college  classmate/roommate of my nephew in Melbourse/AUS. They have been friends since Xavier grade school. Sometimes the mothers meet for special occasion. The Henry siblings  has not been in good terms for a while now at may kanya kanya silang kampo. I hope the father has settled the wealth by now.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ BigBoy is too bold for Hans but he is does not have the vision unlike his older brother. he was booted out of the NGC and never given the chairmanship of any SM company. pang Vice lang siya kasi puro vices.

dont worry. the siblings are not in control of the company. a China man is.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    alam na kung bakit galit sa mga tsinoy/chinese/singkit tong mga basura [email protected] rebelde dito sa lafi.

manigas kayo... hahahahah...

itinerary nyo -> septic tank.

B)B)B)
    .V.. ..I..

• TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ BigBoy is too bold for Hans but he is does not have the vision unlike his older brother. he was booted out of the NGC and never given the chairmanship of any SM company. pang Vice lang siya kasi puro vices.

si Hans ba ang maraming vices?
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    gotcha2 said:
    Good luck sa family. The grandson is a college  classmate/roommate of my nephew in Melbourse/AUS. They have been friends since Xavier grade school. Sometimes the mothers meet for special occasion. The Henry siblings  has not been in good terms for a while now at may kanya kanya silang kampo. I hope the father has settled the wealth by now.

sino mga magkakampi-kampi?
  • shaq_attacks32shaq_attacks32 Mas CUTE and BIRD namin! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Let see if there will be a power struggle in the future
  • PorferioKabisigPorferioKabisig PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sana mag RIP na rin ang SM at SMDC nako sobrang swapang ng mga yan. Kuripot magpasahod.