San Beda College of Medicine Admissions 2019

Crowdsourcing for TIPS and INFOS on SBU admissions for medicine school.

Hello! Does anyone know if ano yung mga standards ng beda when it comes to accepting applicants? Like I know, 40 yung passing ng nmat. But is there like a safe zone? Like what if around 50+ yung nmat ko deliks ba ako nun?

Comments

• eaudefrancoiseaudefrancois Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ako din gusto ko malaman. Nagkacut off ba sila sa transcript? Kasi 60+ NMAT ko tapos 15 units failure ko nung college.
  • Better to call them. Madami din sila extra curriculars on top of your academic load  so you have to really make sure gusto mo dito.
  • eaudefrancoiseaudefrancois Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    poignant said:
    Better to call them. Madami din sila extra curriculars on top of your academic load  so you have to really make sure gusto mo dito.
    Gusto ko po talaga. Kahit may extra curricular. Kinakabahan nga po ako sa exams nila 
  • TwofoldDuckTwofoldDuck PEx Rookie ⭐
    All I know is that you need to get an assignment with good quality. So, you'd better look at https://sky-writer.com/studymoose-review/ Here you can choose the best site relying on the reviews written by the real students. 
  • ylhylh PExer
    Hi po! I am planning to transfer sa Beda, does the school accept transferees po? Are they still open for applications?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file