BA or BS Psychology?

I'm a 17 yr old shs student who is deeply interested in studying the human mind. I am totally interested in that field since when I was a kid. As a grade 12 student na 3 months na lang ay gagraduate na, Napepressure na ako coz I don't know what field do I really belong, is it bachelor of arts in psyche or bachelor of science? Until now, I am still undecided. So I try to message here to  know something about what is the difference of the both in terms of units, studying practice, potentials in that field and etc. I've researched about it but I'm still confused. Tingin ko mas magiging maayos ang desisyon ko when I had the chance to talk with someone na nakatapos na in both fields. How does it feel to take BS or BA? What is the long term goal of both courses and what are the things I should expect when I enter in either one of those?

I love science since when I was a child but HUMSS ang pinasok kong track sa shs which makes my decision harder. Yup, I know its a mistake. BUT Na-attached ako sa social studies which divides my attention. I still want to pursue psychiatry but natatakot ako since unang una masasayang yung two years na pinagaralan ko sa shs, baka mapagiwanan ako since lahat ng magiging kaklase ko is STEM students. I excel at HUMSS and probably gagraduate ako with honors if I maintain my grades. If I can also excel in HUMSS then dpaat ba ipursue ko nalang ito? Halos lahat sila sinasabi follow your heart but I think di siya applicable sa situation ko. Maybe professionals na nakatapos na in those fields ang makakapagmulat sakin. What certain skills do I need to have when entering in bs or ba? Magagamit ko padin ba talents ko in terms of social studies and communication even in BS psyche? Anong path ang mas may maraming potential?

I'm worried for my future and I think it's normal. I just want to choose the right field for me so that I can give my family a better life and become a satisfied, contented and happy professional in the future someday.

Happy if you'll get to answer me. Thanks. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file