Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Home Construction - 2- Storey Town House in Cavite

Hello po,

Good Day!

I'm currently looking po for a good and trusted contractors in Cavite Area.
P'help na din po with the estimates kung ito papagawa ko for 2 - storey Town House, floor area of 53.0 sq. m and a lot area of 50 sq. m.

1. 1st floor tiles, wall paint, windows replacement - replaced with sliding windows and grills.
2. Kitchen: Wall finish and paint, roof replacement to clear roof, Kitchen top and hanging cabinet construction, Floor tiles.
3. 2nd floor: 3 bedroom partition and vinyl floor tiles, cabinet construction, windows replacement - replaced with sliding windows and grills.
4. Gate construction
5. Roof Deck
6. CR renovation - Tiles, Shower and Glass Installation
7. Stairs Handle.

Hoping for kind response.

Thank you po. :blush:

Comments

• kevin29kevin29 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    TS, saang subdivision ka?
  • Bellavista po
  • ncatolico1214ncatolico1214 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
  • Ask lang po planning to build a 2 storey house.. pero ground floor lang muna after 5 to 10 years na yung 2nd floor..  Anu po ba ang cheaper / practical.. concrete roof (prep for 2nd floor) or steel ? HM ang 40sq M na rough finish lang livable (No tiles, No windows (grills only).. etc)?
  • anses07anses07 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Rouge84 said:
    Ask lang po planning to build a 2 storey house.. pero ground floor lang muna after 5 to 10 years na yung 2nd floor..  Anu po ba ang cheaper / practical.. concrete roof (prep for 2nd floor) or steel ? HM ang 40sq M na rough finish lang livable (No tiles, No windows (grills only).. etc)?
    Good day! To answer your query, it's still much cheaper to use concrete roof deck. Concrete roof deck with the use of steel/metal deck will cost you more.

For a 40sq.m. rough finish, prepare a budget of at least 10k/square meter, labor and materials.

In case somebody here needs an independent consultant/project management services to give you expert advises and provide effective management of your project from inception up to completion, you may PM me here or contact me at 09159819998.

FB Page:

FJLN Consulting Services

https://www.facebook.com/fjlnconsulting/photos/a.1087089648097111/1087088524763890/?type=3&theater
  • Whether you purchase a new home or you are going to shift to a new house. At that time you need to do home renovation. For the home renovation, you should take the help of a contractor. Home renovation is an important activity that needs proper planning and a good budget. It is not an easy task that we can do. At the time of home remodeling I took the help of Renovation NYC and they helped me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file