COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

REVIEW: Bird Box (Netflix)

edited December 2018 in Movie Reviews
"This ain’t no virus or a chemical attack. It was real evil. If you see it, it takes on the form of your worst fears."

A tense mother, sternly informs two young, unnamed children, a girl and a boy, that they will be going on a dangerous journey down a river in a boat. She strictly instructs them to not remove their blindfolds—or else they will die.

Bird Box is a 2018 American post-apocalyptic thriller film directed by Susanne Bier from a screenplay written by Eric Heisserer, based on the 2014 novel of the same name by Josh Malerman.

What's your say about this film?

Comments

• maputikmaputik shalabalaba tuna Kapuso Elite ✭
    Like it. Don't love it.
  • IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member ✭✭✭✭
    Typical hollywood movie. Plot is predictable. Non-white actors get killed first. Not worth it.
  • Typical hollywood movie. Plot is predictable. Non-white actors get killed first. Not worth it.
    I watched the film and Sarah Paulson died first. The black actor, Tom, was the last casualty.
  • pabziclespabzicles Member ✭✭
    A Quiet Place and Happening combined.
  • NalaGidaNalaGida
    edited January 14
    The plot heavily reminded me of A Quiet Place and the ending was quite predictable. Nothing new in the story however, I did like its socially relevant message which reflects the problems/issues, both minor and major in their effects, that our society faces today. Reading the articles after watching the movie was the interesting part for me. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file