COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Having that second degree (archi grads I need advice)

I have a design related bachelor's degree as my background and now I want to take architecture as my second undergrad degree. I want to be a licensed architect and the only way I know how to get this is to go back to school. Is it practical to go back to a university and take that 4-5 years of school to get a license? By then I am probably 33years old. And one more thing, can you give me an advice which university should I go to? And why?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file