Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

I think im depressed

Im not sure if this is depression but the worrying is killing me. I lost my job recently. I got a home loan and i dont think it will push thru. My dad is really excited and keep on asking when daw kami lilipat. I guess it will be cancelled but the almost 150k downpayment is non refundable. I stopped paying my credit cards, phone lines, and other bills. My dad doesnt know yet na wla na kong work. Sabi ko lng inuubos ko ung leave ko. Though my siblings know about it. Im trying to cope up by searching for a job but i dont think i can be the same person again. I keep on praying and im still in denial of my situation. Im just sooo down and in my lowest state right now. Sorry but i need a way to vent this out of my chest. Its just unusual of me to feel this way for im always the happy perky type. And ive nver felt being attacked by anxiety or depression, ever. Ayoko nung feeling. :’(

Comments

• Kung hindi pinayagan ang iyong home loan dapat isauli ang iyong down payment. Ipaglaban mo iyan.
  • IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Jhapot said:
    Im not sure if this is depression but the worrying is killing me. I lost my job recently. I got a home loan and i dont think it will push thru. My dad is really excited and keep on asking when daw kami lilipat. I guess it will be cancelled but the almost 150k downpayment is non refundable. I stopped paying my credit cards, phone lines, and other bills. My dad doesnt know yet na wla na kong work. Sabi ko lng inuubos ko ung leave ko. Though my siblings know about it. Im trying to cope up by searching for a job but i dont think i can be the same person again. I keep on praying and im still in denial of my situation. Im just sooo down and in my lowest state right now. Sorry but i need a way to vent this out of my chest. Its just unusual of me to feel this way for im always the happy perky type. And ive nver felt being attacked by anxiety or depression, ever. Ayoko nung feeling. :’(
    Depression is common sa ating mga young adults. Nag iiba lang sa degree.

At this time, ang pinakaimportanteng na accomplish mo ay self-awareness.

Based sa pagkaintindi ko, nakakadagdag ang expectation ng pamilya.

Ganito ang gagawin ko siguro kung ako ang nasa sitwasyon mo. 
    1. This is NOT the end of your story. I am sure you are still relatively young, marami pang pwedeng mangyari. Ito ang focus ng utak ko ngayon.
    2. Talk to your dad. Alam ko mahirap at pwedeng madisappoint siya. Pero mas masasaktan ang Papa mo kung itatago mo ito sa kanya. Hindi mababawasan ang pagmamahal niya sayo, trust me. ☺
    3. Mas maganda siguro patapusin mo muna ang holidays bago ka mag work ulit due to income tax return. Take this month na magpahinga, to beef up your resume and take care of yourself (take enough sleep, exercise kahit walking sa labas, get a lot of morning sunshine, avoid social media/tv and other potential sources of toxicity, avoid sweets and junkfoods so healthy dapat ang diet mo, read self help books sa bookstore kahit hindi mo bilhin, self-massage, drink plenty of water)
    4. About your home loan, talk to the agent or bank about it.
    5. Sa bills naman, disregard muna. You can always pay them once you're back to the game.
    6. Check with your old acquaintances or siblings kung may marerefer silang work sayo. Note mo lang para may leads ka by next month.
    7. Next month bubuksan mo na iyong listahan ng leads mo. Gathering data ka na rito.
    8. Sort mo and iplot mo kung anong sequence mo pag apply sa kanila.
    9. Get a haircut or shave. Then nail that job interview!

Lahat naman tayo we go through this phase in our lives, wherein ang happiness natin ay at stake. Pero remember parang paroparo tayo, hindi natin marerealize ang full potential natin without the pain of metamorphosis.

• migz@70x7[email protected] Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Don`t let yourself dragged in to that darkness. Natural lang na malungkot kung merong kalungkut-lungkot, pero bangon agad! Habang may buhay, may pag-asa at tuloy lang ang ligaya!
  • coccomomoacoccomomoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hello @Jhapot.  I can totally relate.   I'm working from home and my vendors barely pay me on time sometimes a month or two late.  My car loan is 2 months late already.  I always make sure to update the bank collector para maintindihan nila ung side ko.  I just have to pay the penalties for now.   My point in time, I want to quit also.   Like last time, I was laughing and joking to my kids sana si Thanos would click his fingers again para maglaho ako parang abo.  LOL they just laughed.  Pero sakin may deeper meaning yun.  

At the end of the day, prayer is still a strong tool.  There will be other doors that will be opened for you.  When it rains, it pours, ika nga nila.  Just wait for your blessings to come at bubulusok un sa dami :)  

• Hi @Jhapot! One way to solve it is to acknowledge it then immediately get proper treatment and support. You might want to try HOPELINE 2919. It could be the string of hope that you can hold on to when you find no courage to talk to your friends or families. You'll be okay. God bless you always!
  • Jhapot said:

It's bad when you have depression ... can you just go somewhere and relax?
  • kilikakilika PExer
    edited April 2019
    каприот сказал:
    Jhapot сказал:
    Я не уверен, что это депрессия, но беспокойство убивает меня. Недавно я потерял работу. Я получил ипотечный кредит, и я не думаю, что он будет толкать через. Мой папа очень взволнован и продолжает спрашивать, когда daw kami lilipat. Я думаю, что это будет отменено, но почти 150k первоначальный взнос не возвращается. Я перестал оплачивать свои кредитные карты, телефонные линии и другие счета. Мой папа еще не знает, как работать. Sabi ko lng inuubos ko ung leave ko. Хотя мои братья и сестры знают об этом.Im пытается справиться с поиском работы, но я не думаю, что я могу быть тем же человеком снова.Я продолжаю молиться, и я все еще отрицаю свою ситуацию. Я просто СООО вниз и в моем самом низком состоянии прямо сейчас. Извините, но мне нужно как-то выплеснуть это из моей груди. Это просто необычно для меня, чтобы чувствовать себя таким образом для im всегда счастливый веселый тип. И Айв Нвер чувствовал, что его постоянно атакует тревога или депрессия. Ayoko nung чувство. :’(
    Плохо, когда у тебя депрессия ... вы можете просто пойти куда-нибудь и расслабиться?

Now I will tell you about one case from life. In general, I had a girlfriend who constantly offended her husband. So one day he even beat her badly and she went to the hospital. Of course, she doesn’t tell anyone about anything. But after this incident, we (three friends) talked about forbidding her to return home. Claire ordered her yacht on  
    https://12knots.com/en/yacht-charter/destinations/indian-ocean/seychelles/  and we sent her to rest. She returned a different person. I do not know what happened to her, but she greatly changed her mind about many things. Well, now he lives with another man and thanks us. She often repeats that a walk at sea helped her to realize and reconsider a lot in her life.

• alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Sad Ka Ba?"

B)B)B)
    .V.. ..I..
  • Paulie45Paulie45 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hello! just saw your concern.. I would like to clarify that what you felt was temporarily... it is normal so don't be afraid to be sad or worry. You don't have a depression but what you feel was guilt from hiding it to your dad so you get anxious. The best way to release all those feelings is to have a one-on-one talk with your dad about it because your family will be able to help you. If they don't then go and focus on other thing.

If negativity comes to your mind that will cripple you and worst case scenario than what you are having. Hope it helps even though I'm too late for this topic
  • Spend more time with your family, you really need them and they love you, they will understand for sure.
  • madonnafbcmadonnafbc Hi Hello PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    depression happens daw if it lasts 6 months.. baka confused or sad ka lang? alam ko ang pakiramdam na to e..

kahit ako hindi ko rin alam kung bakit minsan talaga nagtatalo ang isip ko yung tipo puro nalang negative thoughts naiisip ko kaya siguro nagkakaroon ako ng heart palpitations.. pero kahit ganun sinasabe ko talaga sa sarili ko kaya ko to dapat happy thoughts lang isipin ko talaga..

sana ok kana ngayon o live day by day slowly lang kasi lahat tayo may struggles sa buhay naman..
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited June 2019
    Depression kicks in me once in a while. I have my reasons for that:

- I have a big family, 4 small kids and they all rely on me
    - We're living 8000 miles away from relatives and close friends
    - I'm the only one working
    - My job is not stable (visa issue), there's a chance na makauwi kami sa Pinas

Let me clarify that we're doing ok financially but not great. We have little cushion incase an unfortunate event happen, this scares me a lot. I hate putting my family at risk.

But how do I counter it?

- This is just temporary, situation will get better in no time
    - I kept saying myself that I did great putting my family together
    - What's the worst thing that can happen? F** it. As long as we're alive and healthy, that's what matter the most
    - Sanay ako sa hirap, kayang kaya ko magsimula ulit
    - The most important thing, act on every problem, be proactive, draw a solution in a advance should there be an impending problem

• How has everything gone so far? just came across your post and thought it wise to drop you some piece of advice. I agree with those saying that your situation is more of guilt than depression. If not handled properly, guilt can grow into depression, which is suicidal. Talk to your family members and let them help you out
  • Jhapot said:

May relative ako same case sa iyo,  pinuntahan niyta si Dr Joyce Piap Go for counselling sessions. No medicine needed. after a couple of sessions in Qc he is now much muich better.  hindi mo kailangan ma depression sa mga situations, puntahan mo agad.  or check her website www.joycepiapgo.com or in fb
  • Desert_DolphinDesert_Dolphin PEx Rookie ⭐
    Jhapot said:

May relative ako same case sa iyo,  pinuntahan niyta si Dr Joyce Piap Go for counselling sessions. No medicine needed. after a couple of sessions in Qc he is now much muich better.  hindi mo kailangan ma depression sa mga situations, puntahan mo agad.  or check her website www.joycepiapgo.com or in fb
    This is anxiety. Not depression.
  • I was depressed two weeks ago. Now everything is OK, I don't know how it works..
  • What does this mean in Visaya please ....Magdala kana ng pera pagmagkita tayo para mailaya ko ang pera at maconnect na
  • everything gonna be ok!

• Jhapot said:
    Delikado po ang depression.  Si mama po dinalako sa isang couseling session. its very good po. She is now feeling better after 3 sessions pa lang. Magaling po na si Dr Joyce Piap Go ., try po ninyo. nasa facebook po sya for appointment
  • Kian2019 said:
    everything gonna be ok!

yes you will be ok... 

In Philippians 4:6 says

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

let your request be known to God and He will truly answers your prayers:)  Just Believe and Have Faith.. He is alive and sovereign to to hear your prayer...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file