COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here

NORMAN BLACK versus TAB BALDWIN...Whose BLUE EAGLES team is better?

Kinda step aside from the current topic now which is upcoming first-ever matchup between ATENEO BLUE EAGLES and the UP FIGHTING MAROONS...Wanna ask especially ATENISTAS out here who witness these teams, who do you think make a better coach or make ATENEO a better team?

Norman Black had to wait three more seasons to win his first-ever championship and then finally ended up a FIVE-PEAT.
ATENEO never miss the FINALS since TAB BALDWIN came in. Even won the title in his second season.

Comments

• Kent_210Kent_210 Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Tab Baldwin for me. You can tell how disciplined the way Blue Eagles play in the court. They apply it to every game regardless of who the opponent is. I've watched one of his interviews and I can sense he is a bit authoritarian, its like a win is never enough for him, it is the performance of every game that matters. No wonder Ateneo massacred almost every team in Season 81 with the exemption of 2 losses from FEU and Adamson (those were snatched wins). 

Norman has swept some previous elimination rounds (?) but I still go with Tab being the best UAAP coach, not far behind is Norman. 

Tab coached Ateneo should be in international leagues.
  • F-22 RaptorF-22 Raptor Member ✭✭✭
    Tab Baldwin.
  • LTLT Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    bakit di masahdo pinalalaro ni tab baldwin si aaron black? magaling pa naman to dati

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file