COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

UAAP Season 81 Finals: The Battle of Katipunan #1 Ateneo Blue Eagles vs #3 UP Fighting Maroons

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
edited November 2018 in UAAP - Basketball
UAAP Season 81 Men's Basketball Tournament Finals

The Battle of Katipunan
Ateneo Blue Eagles vs UP Fighting Maroons

Game 1
Date: 12/1/2018
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: MOA

Game 2
Date: 12/5/2018
Venue: Araneta

Game 3 (if necessary)
Date: 12/8/2018
Venue: MOA

Comments

• fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll have the Battle of Katipunan or the Avian Wars in this Season's Finals. We'll have to wait until Wednesday for that.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll have the Battle of Katipunan or the Avian Wars in this Season's Finals. We'll have to wait until Wednesday for that.
    Goodluck to both teams (UP and Adamson). Ateneo is a beast!
  • karahasankarahasan Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Pwede na ba bumili ng tickets para dito? 
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    karahasan said:
    Ticket sales in Ateneo start tomorrow morning, ticket will be vs. TBD :lol: 
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    admu vs To Be Demolished.
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, UP will clinch a finals appearance since the 80's. Was there a finals between Ateneo and UP before? I think this match-up will bode well in terms of influx of fans and supporters, and media sensation/hype.
    LeeRo said:
    I have feeling that maybe, just maybe, UP will clinch a finals appearance since the 80's. Was there a finals between Ateneo and UP before? I think this match-up will bode well in terms of influx of fans and supporters, and media sensation/hype.
    Nope, never been done. Battle of Katipunan certainly sounds more appealing right now but there’s still a knockout game to be played tomorrow
  • WezWez Member ✭✭✭
    karahasan said:
     That’s great news.  My high school batch is planning to buy 60+ tickets.  
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    LeeRo said:
    I have feeling that maybe, just maybe, UP will clinch a finals appearance since the 80's. Was there a finals between Ateneo and UP before? I think this match-up will bode well in terms of influx of fans and supporters, and media sensation/hype.
    Nope, never been done. Battle of Katipunan certainly sounds more appealing right now but there’s still a knockout game to be played tomorrow
    Thanks for the info cap.
  • vicmesarvicmesar Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leap of Fate: Ateneo vs. Adamson
    Leap of Faith: Ateneo vs. UP
    Wez said:
    karahasan said:
    Sa BEG pa rin ba bibili ng tickets? Thinking long and hard to buy tickets. Nagpapapasok ba sila ng kotse na walang sticker? And how many tickets max ang pwedeng bilhin? 
  • hacksawhacksaw Member ✭✭✭✭
    This morning I got our tickets for tomorrow's game at the CHK. On my way out, bahagyang bumukas yung pinto at may sumulip "dito po ba bumibili ng ticket para UP vs Ateneo?" Natawa na lang yung mga tao.  =)  
  • ANGELICOANGELICO Member ✭✭✭
    the knockout winner will be served to Ateneo on silver platter. It is up to Ateneo how to demolish that team. Ateneo's too strong this year. Well-coached and disciplined team.
  • Blue RulesBlue Rules Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Lol tbD
    I like it. Dame pede...demolished, destroyed, denied, dismantled, dispatched, disappointed, downed, lol tama na baka makarma
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mas feel ko ang crowd ng ADMU vs UP

Pero mukhang babawi ang Adamson sa UP tomorrow.
    karahasan said:
    Wez said:
    karahasan said:
    Sa BEG pa rin ba bibili ng tickets? Thinking long and hard to buy tickets. Nagpapapasok ba sila ng kotse na walang sticker? And how many tickets max ang pwedeng bilhin? 
    Ticket sales have started at BEG. Heard the line is short and you. can buy lower box tickets
    https://8list.ph/8-reasons-why-ateneo-will-repeat-as-uaap-champions/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true

Hard to argue with this, only thing going for TBD is the eternal hunger and underdog story
  • Milo96Milo96 Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    mas feel ko ang crowd ng ADMU vs UP

Pero mukhang babawi ang Adamson sa UP tomorrow.
    Okay lang bumawi.

Basta next year na bumawi.
  • Deveraux_1991Deveraux_1991 Flying High ✭✭
    Go Ateneo! OBF. BackToBack na ito... :)
    karahasan said:
    Wez said:
    karahasan said:
    Ticket sales have started at BEG. Heard the line is short and you. can buy lower box tickets
    Out of curiosity: do alumni need to bring their alumni card?
This discussion has been closed.